How do I toggle between worksheets in the same Excel file ?

Please tell me the keyboard shortcut to toggle between worksheets in the same
Excel file. My OS is XP and am using Excel 2000.
0
Sameer (2)

Ctrl+PageUp and Ctrl+PageDown

Regards
Rowan

Sameer wrote:
> Please tell me the keyboard shortcut to toggle between worksheets in the same
> Excel file. My OS is XP and am using Excel 2000.

excel start up #2
i have a working rota spreadsheet with dates in the columns and rota info below, how do i get it to show todays date info at start up With this file open and visible in the main Excel window, right-click on the little Excel file icon to the left of the File menu (assumes you are using xl2003) and choose View Code. Paste the following into the code area of the VBE that will open up: Private Sub Workbook_Open() Dim lngRow As Long With Sheets("Sheet1") ' amend sheet name as appropriate lngRow = Application.Match(CLng(Date), .Range("A:A")) 'amend column as ap...

cube analysis add -in for excel and local cube
Hi Can we connect a local cube(.cub) file through the cube analysis add-in of excel? I got the error "Data source contains no visible tables" I have installed ptslite.exe and sql server 2005's analysis services ole db .msi and msxml6.msi. What else should i do? ...

Excel error message #6
I have Office 2000 on my laptop with Windows XP. When I start, and again when I exit, Excel, I get an error message: "Microsoft Visual Basic Compile error in hidden module TBrun9" How do I correct this? David Look here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272066 In article <1340701c3f712$da6bdd80$a601280a@phx.gbl>, "David" <macconsulting@prodigy.net> wrote: > I have Office 2000 on my laptop with Windows XP. > When I start, and again when I exit, Excel, I get an error > message: > "Microsoft Visual Basic > Compil...

why is outlook trying to open an executable file in locate link brower? #2
"Kyle Harmon" <kharmon3@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:... > In my MS Outlook 2002, every time I click on an url with-in my e-mail > outlook trys to open an executable file in the "Locate link brower". And > this only happens when I do not have a browers open. Is there a fix for > this? > > Thank You, > > Kyle Harmon > > > Navigate to your default browser's executible (iexplore.exe for Internet Explorer) and double click on it. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion in...

VBA Code Unable To Create Text File on C:\ Drive In Acc2007
I have a VBA Code that works in Acc2000 and Acc2003 on XP Pro OS Sp3. I was tesing the same code with Acc2007 with Win 7 Pro (64-bits). My Acc2003 has Sp3 and my Acc2007 has Sp2. This is the VBA Code that I used: Dim FullPath As String Dim QueryName As String Dim filename As Variant filename = Forms![Video Export]![Text22] FullPath = "c:\" & Trim(filename) & ".txt" AvidQueryName = "OutputToVideo" DoCmd.TransferText acExportDelim, "Comma Delimited Spec 2007", _ QueryName, FullPath,...

HELP files not showing

Autofill worksheets?
Can I fill in a template on one sheet, and have it auto populate cells in other worksheets that are in the same workbook? Maybe using an excel form? Thanks, Dan Hi, If the cells on each sheet are in the same postion - group the sheets. Click the first sheet and Ctrl click each of the other sheet tabs. Remember to ungroup when you're done. Or put formulas in the other sheets that refer to the cells in the first sheet. =Sheet1!A2 -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "Chugalug63" wrote: > Can I fill in a template on one sheet, and have it auto populate cells in > othe...

Excel 2007
Original post: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel/browse_thread/thread/23fa6398a8747c97/b01098814db13a95?lnk=gst&q=excel+2007+cut+off&safe=images# I'm having this exact same issue!! It's been driving me insane and the IT Help Desk people at my work are useless. Does anyone know anything about this??? I ended up figuring out that it only occurs when you change the font size of the text. Anything below or above the default 11, and it doesn't matter which font (I have tried default Calibri, Verdana, Arial and a few others). I have not tried chang...

no warning file in use
Hi. I've got a question about a shared Excel file stored on Windows 2000 server. This file is accessed by two different Windows XP end users running Excel 2002 on their machines. Recently these two different end users have been accessing the same shared Excel file simultaneously without the usual file lock or warning that the file is in use. Sometimes they get the warning, sometimes not. When they don't, they assume they have rights to save to the file, only to find later on that their changes were not saved. I'm having both check for updates so that their Microsoft s...

Copying from multiple worksheets
Is there a quick way to actually grab cells C33 and F4 on each of the worksheets and place them on a fresh worksheet in three columns (third one would be the date from A3 & A9 ) Do I have to get into some form of VBA to do this? Date form would be '3-May-2006 to 9-May-2006' Or Some way of automatically filling in the new worksheet every time the information is entered on the Weekly sheet? -- Kevin J Prince On your "destination" sheet use something similar to this: in cell "A1" put the formula for the first sheet =Sheet1!C33 in cell "B1" =Sheet1!f4 ...

Help, 52 Worksheets
I created a spreadsheet and made 51 more copies of it. The first work sheet has Report # 1, now i want to change the report number by 1 on each spreadsheet, Report 2, Report 3, etc. Is there a simple formula I can use so i dont have to change all 52 spreadsheets individually? You have a cell on each sheet that you want Report 1, 2, 3 etc. incremented across sheets? Sub Number_Increment() Dim myword As String Dim iCtr As Long myword = "Report " For iCtr = 1 To Worksheets.Count With Worksheets(iCtr).Range("A1") .Value = myword & iCtr ...

Cannot print titles (top row) even though worksheets not grouped
Even though my workbook only has one sheet, which means I don't have any grouping, I am still unable to use Page Setup->Sheet->Print Titles. This option is always dimmed. How can I correct this situation? Thanks. Hi Elson Don't know if you use File>Page Setup or the Printpreview ? But It is not working if you are in printpreview . -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "Elson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:044b01c3ef5c$0c706cb0$3a01280a@phx.gbl... > Even though my workbook only has ...

Excel Queries using Access data
Im trying to create a query from within Excel. When I select new database query and select a database which has no securtiy login/password, no problem, works fine. However, when I try to source the data from a database which I have created using user logins/passwords it says that I do not have admin privilages to use the database even though I am putting in the correct login/username in the popup window? Please can anyone help? I've had limited experience with this sort of thing but I've always had to strip out the protection on the Access Database and create a copy before suc...

comapring two worksheets
i would like to compare the contents of two worksheets is this possible thank you depends what your need to do, if looking for "math" changes its' one thing, if your sheet has different number of rows and columns then that's much larger. if you have 2 sheets exactly the same, you can have a 3rd sheet do a comparison of the cells on third sheet a1 of sheet 1 minus a1 of sheet 2 will tell you if the math results in a different value. Before you copy the A1 formula to the rest of teh sheet, use condtional formatting to highlight the background if the value is not ze...

Excel Formulas Not Updating
For some reason when I create a new sheet, my formulas do not get updated when I change the value of a cell that si used to calculate the formula (I have to double click on the formula and then I get the right value). This problem does not occur when I make changes to files that I get from other people Try Tools / Options / Calculation / Change to Automatic if on Manual Excel takes it's calculation status from that of the first file opened after launching Excel. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 00/02...

How do I link data from two different excell files?
I have two excell spreadsheets that need to be matched up and merge a certain field. Is there a statement that wou vlookup HTH, -- Gary Brown gary.DeleteThis2SendMeAnEmail.Brown@kinneson.com "twinclstar" wrote: > I have two excell spreadsheets that need to be matched up and merge a certain > field. Is there a statement that wou ...

Searching multiple excel documents
When searching for P.O. numbers in windows 2000 basic search command I enter the *.xls in the files or folders field, and i enter the P.O. number in the Containing text field but no xls documents show up. i've selected to search through all subdirectories and am positive the P.O. number is in a xls document, as i've cut and pasted it to test this. I've tried doing alpha numeric searches that are withing xls documents and this returns nothing aswell. doing a pure text search in all documents does return positive, so my search funtion does work for containting text. does wind...

Excel Formatting to look like Project
I was raised on Primavera Teamplay so project is somewhat new to me. I need to get updates on schedules from people designated as "project leads", I have listed these people in the "contact" column in Project. I can sort by that column than copy/paste to Excel....easy enough My problem is I would ideally like that "wbs structure" or I guess in project the "summary" task to remain formatted like it looks in project ... the indentions, bolding, etc. In Primavera this was fairly easy to do, by creating a report to export data to an ASCI file then import...

Excel 2007
The dynamic names I used to utilize in Excel 2003 to define the data range for charts in my worksheets don't work anymore, because excel modifies them upon saving the file : Filename.xls!DynamicNamedRange gets changed to [0]!DynamicNamedRange for all the chart series using this syntax. Is there another syntax I can use ? Any workaround ? If the data is in a Table (new XL2007 feature); the chart is automatically dynamic best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "jcollot" <jcollot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Possible to open word documents in Excel using hyperlinks?
Hi, I wondered whether it was possible to open office documents from within MS Excel using hyperlinks to the related files. The documents in question are MS Word format. Cheers Have you try it ? Ctrl-K Existing file ...... -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "DobieM" <DobieM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DFD72F1-0F21-4414-929D-4D9307997D68@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I wondered whether it was possible to open office documents from within MS > Excel using hyperlinks to the related files. The documents in question are MS > Wor...

Insert PDF into Excel Cell?
I would like to do a MS Word mail merge using excel as the data source for a fax blast. However, I need to send a specific page to a specific fax number. I was thinking of setting up an excel document with [name, fax number, document] columns as the data source, and then merge with my word document. My concern is that each recipient get the correct (individualized) page, along with the cover sheet. Is is possible to embed a file (pdf or word) into an excel cell? That way, i could use the excel file to set up the merge (Name1, Fax Number1, Document 1; Name2, Fax Number,2 Document 2; Name3,...

EDI transfer to Excel
Is there a quick / Free way to transfer EDI data file into Excel ? Thanks http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=EDI+data+file+into+Excel&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi= Phil Wales wrote: > Is there a quick / Free way to transfer EDI data file into Excel ? > Thanks ...

I need to type numbers into an excel spreadsheet some of them begin with a zero some do not. How can I have excel show the 0 in the numbers that begin with 0. If I type 0236547 the number shows as 236547. I don't want all the numbers I type to begin with zero. I am using Excel 2003. Thanks very much for your help. Best regards, Dee use a custom format with how ever many digits you need, 000000 -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "Dee" <Dee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA60FC8A-C7CB-432A-B2B2-EEEBF86D2646@microsoft.com... >...

Larger backup file
Why is the backup file larger than the original .mny file. I can see them being the same size, if not using compression, but actually being about 30% larger is a big difference. Does anyone know the answer for this? Thanks Not for me it isn't. Money file is 10mb and backup is 2mb. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Perry" <sikespa@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:119501c3847d$3b679b50$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Why is the backu...

Importing QIF files in Money 2004 produces duplicate transactions
Hi. After importing all my accounts into Money 2004 from QIF files, trnasfers between accounts generate duplicated records in related accounts. How to fix this problem? In microsoft.public.money, Adrian Guinsburg wrote: >Hi. After importing all my accounts into Money 2004 from QIF files, trnasfers >between accounts generate duplicated records in related accounts. >How to fix this problem? Restore your file to the way it was before import. Then import again. This time import all QIF files at once using Ctrl+<click> to select the QIF files. During the File->Import process...