How do I show excel worksheets on a webpage when viewed by win98 .

I have made a webpage with an imbedded excel worksheet. It views and
functions great from machines running XP, but on the Win98SE machines, it
(the excel worksheet) doesn't show.
0
tpalumbo (1)

Excel no more new fonts
I'm getting the message "no more new fonts may be applied to this workbook". How can I get around this? Thanks. Tuan, Any chance that you have a lot of charts in the workbook? There's a limit of 256 fonts in a workbook and each chart uses up two of them. Check here for more info. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;168650 John "Tuan Ma" <tma@conocophillips.com> wrote in message news:0e5201c365f4$c036d370$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I'm getting the message "no more new fonts may be applied > to this workbook". How can...

Outlook shows offline during dial up
Having a problem with outlook 2002. Over the WAN everything works fine. Dial up and connect to the network (VPN) internet work fine. Outlook will sync up however, a red x shows up in the bottom right hand corner. Outlook shows offline, I can send and receive but must hit send and receive. I have reloaded the computer from scratch and still have the same problem. Could it be a Excange setting? Any Ideas? Thanks for the help, If you hit File | Connect to Exchange Server what happens? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize ...

Customize Invoice View
In the Account window > Sales Tab > Invoices, I'm wanting the default view to show ALL invoices instead of ACTIVE invoices. Is there a way to do this? -- Brandon ================== Presentations Direct - http://www.presentationsdirect.com > Binding Machines http://www.presentationsdirect.com/binding-machines/gbc-binding-machines.asp > Laminators http://www.presentationsdirect.com/laminators/gbc-laminators.asp > Paper Shredders http://www.presentationsdirect.com/paper-shredders/gbc-paper-shredders.asp ================== ...

analytical accounting lookups should only show valid codes
When entering AA transaction distributions, the code lookup window should only show valid code combinations. It's not intuitive for the user to have to select a code and get an error message to discover which codes are valid. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the mess...

reminder still shows up
when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders it simply opens Outlook, I am running Vista "Toppro" <Toppro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AE8DBF7-6BE3-454A-82F9-5A040566026C@microsoft.com... > when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders it simply opens Outlook, I am > running > Vista Outlook version? The Windows version isn't as important and that of Outlook. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

excel workbook
I want to know why there are blank lines after the 1300 lines I imported? I want the spreadsheet to just cut off at , lets say, 1310 lines. How would that be accomplished? I would also like the just have cells A thru H and no cells to the right of that. How can that be done? Hi you can't delete these rows/columns. What you could do is hide them (Format - Rows/Columns - Hide) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany FY wrote: > I want to know why there are > blank lines after the 1300 lines I imported? I want the spreadsheet > to just cut off at , lets say, 1310 lines. Ho...

Excel tie custom toolbars and macros to Emailed worksheets
I have made a worksheet for a work rota this includes a custum toolbar with Macros to enable rapid completion of new rotas. when i eMail the worksheet to other users the custum toolbar is not included or does not work You could attach the toolbar to that workbook. If you're going to do that, you'll want to read Jan Karel Pieterse's notes: http://google.com/groups?threadm=083701c3559b%246ce75e60%24a301280a%40phx.gbl Another option would be to build the toolbar on the fly (when the workbook is opened) and delete it when you close the workbook. Here's a shell that I use to b...

Show Window
I am currently developing a MFC SDI application. I want to integrate a tray icon with it. When the application is minimized it hides by ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) and then when double clicked on tray icon shown by ShowWindow(SW_SHOWNORMAL). But the problem is if some other application is activated after my application is minimized, ShowWindow shows it but it's behind some screen. I have tried with SetFocus didn't work. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you. Varuna Try BringWindowToTop. ---- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com In addition to Ajay's idea you can also use SetFor...

automatic copy worksheet to anotehr workbook
Every time that I open the file "temperature.xls" I would like to have the worksheet "survey" contained "raw_data.xls" copied in to the worksheet "baseline" (contained in "temperature.xls"). Both files are in the same directory. I've thought about having formulas in each cell in the target worksheet but this will not copy the formats which I would like to maintain. I think a macro can probably do this and have tried to record a macro (shown below with different file names to test): Sub Macro2() ' ' Macro2 Macro ' Macro record...

Information Stores show dismounted yet mail is still flowing...
Background: Windows AD Mixed moded. Exchange 2003 installed on to a 2 node Microsoft cluster. 1 Front End server...connecting to the primary cluster node. Windows 2003 Standard on, FE Windows 2003 Enterprise Server on BEs (<---cluster) no service packs on either. Exchange has SP1 installed on both nodes and the FE. There are still Exchange 5.5 servers in the environment although they are not being used. The Issue: .....the information stores and public folders all show that they are dismounted...yet email is still flowing into and out of the server without any issues. I just...

ChildFrames and views...
I use the ToolkitPro from CodeJock and I think I have been gradually digging myself into a hole and now hitting problems! I've used ToolkitPro to get Docking panes and MDI tabbed mainframe. All looks very nice, but I have a problem when docking/undocking my views. Some of my Views can be in a Pane or on a main tab. I need to keep the instance of my view as it has selection information or some data that would otherwise die with the instance, so I move it to a childframe window or a pane window. Moving into a Pane is not a problem - I just create a new pane and attach the view to tha...

How do I convert cab file to open an Family Budget Excel Template?
The file dowloads as a .cab file. When I try and open it, it's not in a recognized format. How can I download the correct format. Hardly an excel question From where do you download an excel template as a cab file? Try winzip, I believe they have an option to open some cab files Regards, Peo Sjoblom "sweetner32" wrote: > The file dowloads as a .cab file. When I try and open it, it's not in a > recognized > format. How can I download the correct format. ...

Using ajax call to fetch multiple results from multiple queries and showing them 1 by 1 as the results comes.
Hello, I've 20 labels in a 2x10 table on a page. for each label, data comes by individual queries. (total 20 queries for the page.) and it takes about 30-40 seconds for the page to load, and it's not comfortable for the user to see blank page. I want that each cell will show loading.gif images. As and when data comes from query, the images should go visible=false, and the label should display the values one by one. How do I do this task using ajax? Some ASP.NET code example will be helpful for me, as I'm a kind of beginner. Thanks ...

Why Excel outlines cells that change?
Lately, Excel seems to outline cells that I change. The outline seems to remain until I cause the window to be update -- for example, scrolling the cells out of view, then into view, or minimizing, then maximizing the window. If this is an option that I can disable, please tell me how. FYI, I am using Excel 2002 (10.4302.4219) SP-2. Unfortunately, I am using an MS Win server that someone else controls. So I do not know what changed to cause this new outline behavior. Hi goto 'Tools - Track changes' and disbale this feature -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Help Me wrot...

Importing information into Excel
Can you create a form that has fields that can be exported into Excel? or even an Access database? I created a form in Word, saved it as a txt file and then imported it into Excel, but that didn't work. It seemed to work in Office 2003 but not 2007. How did you "import" and what is "didn't work"? You open a *.txt file in Excel you should get the Text Import Wizard popping up so's you can parse the text. Works for me in 2007 Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 16:33:01 -0800, confused in PDX <confused in PDX@discussions.m...

Results show as a minus. WHY?
I have an application that was developed by another developer using VB.net which reside in a SQL table. I need to use some of the data from this table, however the data shows as -0.5 or - 0.99 or -1.70 etc in my Access tables. How can I get those numbers to show as a percentage with only one decimal point to the left? Example: 3.6% or 31.4 %. Any help would be greatly appreciated. No matter what I do it shows that dang "-" at the beginning. You can use the Abs function to strip off the negative Abs([YourTable].[YourField]) And you can format that as percentage either using th...

show comments when cell is highlighted Vs when cursor runs over? #2
How do you make the comments appear when the cell is highlighted opposed to when the mouse cursor runs over the cell? You can press Shift/F2, or Insert/Edit Comment. If you wanted to see it "automatically", when you select the cell, you'd need a macro, but I don't think this is what you're asking. Bob Umlas Excel MVP "Don" wrote: > How do you make the comments appear when the cell is highlighted opposed to > when the mouse cursor runs over the cell? To at least Excel 2000, if you have the Tools, Options, Comment Indicator Only you will see the co...

EXCEL ROW DELETIONS
I have a workbook with 10,000 rows of zipcodes, every other row is blank. I need to delete these blank rows. Is there a way it can be done all at once instead of selecting each one? Thanks You could sort and delete all at once. "Laine" <elipari@databaseamerica.com> wrote in message news:00bd01c37946$ca76f0d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have a workbook with 10,000 rows of zipcodes, every > other row is blank. I need to delete these blank rows. Is > there a way it can be done all at once instead of > selecting each one? > Thanks "Laine" <elipari@da...

Comments not showing
When a SharePoint workflow is edited and a comment is added. The comment does not display in the workflow status screen under workflow history. It shows as follows: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System Account. Comments: Instead of: Task assigned to Andre Wessels was completed by System Account. Comments: Please update to the new company logo. This happens for all standard SharePoint workflows (Approval, Collect Feedback). Any custom workflows does show the comment. The comment field is update in the task item. It just does not show. There is no error in t...

Report Server shows 'Service Unavailable'
Hi, before install, the SRS setup, send me a warning, some like "the Windows Sharepoint Services are install and not permit initialize a Reportserver component" i skip wiht the installation, so.. I can't run http://<localhost>/Reports and http://<localhost>ReportServer show a message "Service Unavailabe", but the ReportServer service is running How initialize that or what do i do? ------=_NextPart_0001_09E699C9 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <Miguel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > before install, the SRS set...

I need to type numbers into an excel spreadsheet some of them begin with a zero some do not. How can I have excel show the 0 in the numbers that begin with 0. If I type 0236547 the number shows as 236547. I don't want all the numbers I type to begin with zero. I am using Excel 2003. Thanks very much for your help. Best regards, Dee use a custom format with how ever many digits you need, 000000 -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "Dee" <Dee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA60FC8A-C7CB-432A-B2B2-EEEBF86D2646@microsoft.com... >...

Show more time in weekly view?
Outlook 2007 On default the weekly view is only showing until 4 PM without scrolling down. I know there is a way to let you see into the evening hours also without scrolling. Help please. Thanks... Bob ...

Excel countdown
Hello, I would like to find a formula in excel that will countdown years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds from one point in time to another. Datedif works for years, months and days, but I can't find a function that calculates hours, minutes and seconds. Does such a thing exist? Thank you for your time, Art. This formula counts down from now until Christmas, refresh by pressing F9 =IF(TODAY()>DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),12,24),"Wait Until After New Year",DATEDIF(NOW(),DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),12,24),"YM")&" Month(s), "&DATEDIF(NOW(),DATE(Y...

TransparentBlt doesn't show the bitmap in ME?
The following doesn't print the bitmap on ME while it works on 2k/xp, can someone help me? Though the status returns TRUE. Thanks. Jiac. CDC *hdc, bghdc; CBitmap bgBitmap; BITMAP bmpInfo; //loads bitmap into memory bgBitmap.LoadBitmap(IDB_BITMAP5); // this bitmap has no needles // get bitmap info bgBitmap.GetBitmap(&bmpInfo); hdc = m_obj->GetDC(); bghdc.CreateCompatibleDC(hdc); bghdc.SelectObject(&bgBitmap); BOOL status = hdc->TransparentBlt(0, 0, 80, 80, &bghdc, 0, 0, 80, 80, TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR); //TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR if (st...