How do I setup to tab between form fields in Office Excel 2002?

--
M Derry
Product Action

See3 Bob Phillips' site.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 16 May 2005 11:56:01 -0700, MD2503 <MD2503@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

0
Gord

importing old address book from office 2003 to office 2007?
How do I import my old address book from my old computer with Office 2003 to my new computer with Office 2007? "Bevin" <Bevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:996FA761-46C9-4F7C-AF44-0E54D95A8327@microsoft.com... > How do I import my old address book from my old computer with Office 2003 > to > my new computer with Office 2007? You don't. You migrate your CONTACTS. As posted at least daily: How to backup and restore Outlook http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm htt...

buttons to open new forms dont work
i made a form, added a button to open a new form in design view, went to form view, clicked the button doesnt work. i found out it doesnt work because i saved this access as a 2003 version when im using access 07. can any1 help me, & provide a SIMPLE ANSWER on how to fix this. Please dont say anything like, convert it into the 07 version because i have to use the 2003 version, CHEERS What do you get? an error message or the button doesn't work (no response) What is the code behind the OnClick event of the button? Check the OnClick event again, mybe the event was removed from ...

Forms #8
I have been using forms I created for contacts. Outlook now won't recognize my forms and has reverted back to its own form, so I can't see a lot of the data I created for contacts, unless I create special views It will recognize the forms for new contacts. When I try to republish the forms, I get a message about the object can not be found do to a MAPI error. How can I apply the custom forms I have to the existing data?? The first step is to tell us what version of Outlook, where the forms are published, and exactly what happens when you try to open an item using one of these for...

Microsoft Excel 2007, Sharing Violation when saving file
Hi all, Excel 2007 in Windows Vista Every now and then, I cannot save the excel file that I am working because of a "Sharing violation". If it matters, the excel file is saved back and forth between three people, all using Windows Vista. Any idea why this happens? Probably because more than one user is trying to access the same data at the same time and EXCEL doesn't like that. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "Kevin Hendrawan" wrote: > Hi all, > > Excel 2007 in Windows Vista > > Every now and the...

Moving multiple profiles from outlook 2000 on win98 to outlook 2002 on XP pro machines
We are in the process of upgrading our computers from win98 with outlook 2000 to XP pro with outlook 2002. We are changing out all of the workstation hardware. I have all of the workstations set up with outlook 2000 with as many as 20 profiles, for different users, on each machine. All of the profiles are pop3 accounts, and the .pst files are located on a central file server (not on the workstations). Is there a way to export the user profiles and import them onto the new machines. When the original accounts were set up the users changed thier passwords, so I would have to hunt down and si...

Check Boxes on Forms
Hi Does anyone know how you can add check boxes onto your form. For Example: I want to list my product categories and just tick them instead of creating drop down lists. Thanks Clinton; Create each product as a bit attribute, and them all to your form. on the form, change the format to 'checkbox'. This is not a terrific solution unless your product list doesn't change much. What you likely want is what's described in the this post: http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2009/03/31/crm-4-0-checkbox-style-multi-select-picklist.aspx but it requires some coding. Dave Ir...

The best Exchange setup in a small hosting setup
I need to set up at small hosting setup where the users can access their email through RPC-HTTPS and webmail. But what do I need? One ISA server? One front-end server? One back-end server? Some clustering or is it overkill? Best Regards Martin - You can do it with as little as a single Exchange server and a firewall. - In a single server environment, FE/BE topology doesn't really buy you much... - Clustering can be an overkill or not, depending on what your goals are. If high-availability is a valued goal, you could look at clustering (and the investments that go with a clustered ...

Page Setup
Hi, I have a problem with Excel XP in that when I preview a page which is in Landscape, it automatically displays as portrait. When I resize it, it goes back to landscape but then back to portarit again ! Any ideas ? Many thanks. Colin. If you change printer drivers, does it happen? If no, then I'd download a newer/fresh printer driver for that troublesome printer. Any chance you have some helpful macro jumping in to fix the page setup for you? If you open the workbook with macros disabled, does it still happen? Colin wrote: > > Hi, > > I have a problem with Excel X...

Horizontal scroll bar stopped working in an Access form
Hi, I am working on a enhancement of a Access application (backend sql server). This mainly includes a status form that has nnumerous fields. The design of this form shows both scroll bar. However, after writing some code (which works) I am not seeing the horizontal scroll bar of this form. This is a problem as without it I cannot update some of the updateable fields as the pointer to a record is missing to let me know which record I am updating. This was working till morning. I really appreciate if somebody can tell me the issue and the resolution. Thanks in advance ...

how do I hyperlink excel to a specific location in a PDF?

How to insert the tab name in a cell
Could anyone please tell how I add the tab name to a specifik cell in the excel shet. Try the below formula in a saved workbook. =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1,99) If this post helps click Yes --------------- Jacob Skaria "Kate Bj" wrote: > Could anyone please tell how I add the tab name to a specifik cell in the > excel shet. Hi, You may download and install this addin and then use the sheetname function http://www.download.com/Morefunc/3000-2077_4-10423159.html -- Regards, Ashish Mat...

excel page setup
Hello, I have a spreadsheet and I am using cells a:k50, but when I go to see the end of my spreadsheet it tells me I have used cells a:ak 295. I have 35 sheets like this and is is making the file bigger than it has to be. I have tried deleting, clear, page preview setup but nothing seems to clear and make my page a1: k53. Any suggestions. Thank You Select the row following the end of your data. Ctrl+Shift+Down Arrow to select all rows beyond your data and Edit>Delete. Select the column following the end of your data. Ctrl+Shift+Right Arrow (US) to select all columns beyond your data...

I need the template wizard with data tracking in excel 2003,help!
Can anyone tell me how to get the template wizard with data tracking from excel 2002 into excel 2003... When I downloaded the file it installs but is no where to be found... I have searched for *.xla (template extention) and it does not appear anywhere... Please HELP... -- Thanks DT Hi The Add-in is working in 2003 only the install file is not working. Copy the xla file from a PC with 2002 to the PC with 2003 and it will work(use Tools>add-ins to browse to the file in Excel) If you don't have a PC with 2002 then mail me private and then i send you the xla file -- Regards Ron...

[ANN] The Entourage Help Blog: "Updated Exchange setup script supports Entourage 2008"
I've posted version 2.0 of my EntourageExchangeSetup AppleScript on The Entourage Help Page that includes support for Microsoft Entourage 2008's Kerberos feature as well as some minor additions and bug fixes. This AppleScript is intended to be modified by an administrator to assist his Entourage users with the setups of their Exchange server accounts. It has been tested specifically with Entourage 2004 11.2.6, 11.3.3, 11.3.7 and Entourage 12.00, 12.0.1 and 12.1.0 but should work with any version of Entourage 2004 SP2 (11.2.0) and higher. Every company's network is different...

excell #7
how to create a crossword puzzle in excell http://groups.google.com/groups?btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=crossword+puzzle&as_ugroup=microsoft.public.excel.* kaneblack wrote: > how to create a crossword puzzle in excell ...

Excel RoundUp in Transact-SQL
Last week I posted the following computation in Excel... roundup(roundup(rate * 500),4) - roundup(rate * 200,4) + polfee,2) ((6.108934 * (500000/1000)) - (200 * 6.108934) + 1311.51) = 3144.20 In SQL using round(num,4) = 3144.19 I've moded this to... round(num+0.0005,4) = 3144.20 This works most of the time but occasionally I'm still off from what Excel returns. I'm under 2% in my 342 calcs, so it's do-able and we'll explain if any client notes this that we've reduced their pmt by .01 cents. BUT, I'd still like a way to replicate Excel'...

symbols and characters in excel
I'm new to excel and I'm very interested in formulas. What's the meaning and how do I use characters and symbols in formulas. For instance when to to use ) instead of )), ", !, etc. Thanks, Miguel Good question! If you are approaching this from an academic "I want to know everything about ..." corner then you should think about doing some course. Perhaps there are evening classes in your area which will start at "beginners" and then progress through "intermediate" and "advanced". There are several books on the subject startin...

how export mail from form to excel
I recieve mails form a webform inscription in the following layout Naam: $in{naam} Voornaam: $in{voornaam} Postcode: $in{postcode} Woonplaats: $in{woonplaats} E-mailadres: $in{MAILFROM} Nieuwsbrief: $in{nieuwsbrief How can I export this mail to a excel Thanks ...

Account setup is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
I just upgraded to money '05 because my bank no longer allows acess using money '02. I have been getting this message for TWO WEEKS now. I set up three accounts with no problem, then this message over and over every day. I have tried starting a new account and I still get the same message. Surely MS's server has not been down this whole time, so I guess the problem is on my end. Please Help! In microsoft.public.money, lostmymirth wrote: >I just upgraded to money '05 because my bank no longer allows acess using >money '02. I have been getting this message for T...

Combing Text with Ex. Field Name to Create A New Field Name....I Think?
Hello, I have a query that will return data from a table, and another query. Here is my question. This is an existing fuel database. It runs on a keylock system so there are keys numbered A1 to C10. The table returns a sum of fuel based on a key (for example A1). I have a set of fields from another existing query labelled DIFFA1, DIFFA2, etc. What I would like to do is return the value for "DIFFA1" when I am returning the information from Key A1. I would like to set up an expression something to the effect of: Expr1: "DIFF" & [Key] I did this and it returns the ...

Uninstall office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I've been having problems with my office install for a while now, it just refuses to update, saying the version of office required for the update isn't available. So i decided to uninstall the whole thing and reinstall it. However, the remove office app doesn't find any versions of office on my system :S Even though it's quite clearly there. I'm on snow leopard, but had these problems before i upgraded, too. Any ideas how i can remove it completely and reset everything so i can install it properly ...

SETUP
HOW DO I SET IT UP. Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "home" <phillipsjamest@att.net> wrote in message news:u1ikLZSALHA.980@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > HOW DO I SET IT UP. "home" <phillipsjamest@att.net> wrote in message news:u1ikLZSALHA.980@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > HOW DO I SET IT UP. Start here and look for mail settings. ht...

Only want to include a field in the record under certain circumsta
I am designing a response log database for the fire departmetn I am working for. I am trying to produce a report and querry in which an "address" field is displayed based on the "Calltype" field. With HIPPA regulations, an address cannot be displayed on locations for medical calls to the public but I must display it for others. Any suggestions? -- E On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 14:34:02 -0800, xX Longshank Xx <xXLongshankXx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am designing a response log database for the fire departmetn I am working >for. I am trying to produc...

How do I read tab numbers into formula?
I want to use the tab number to automatically create a date. For example, I want to use tab number 1 to create a date in a cell on the same page. 1 for the 1st, 10 for the 10th, etc. How do I read the tab number into my formula? take a look here: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/formulae/cell_function.html In article <2D0BE3A6-FD87-4A13-847F-BCF42917430B@microsoft.com>, "Gregg" <Gregg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to use the tab number to automatically create a date. For example, I > want to use tab number 1 to create a date in a cell on the...

Hyperlink to Excel Chart Tab
How do I hyperlink to a chart tab in an Excel file that contains multiple chart tabs and Sheets. I know you can hyperlink to a specific sheet by putting a named range in it, but that doesn't work for Chart tabs Donna - You can't do this by a regular Hyperlink, but you can use a simple macro to activate a chart sheet, as described in my Charting FAQ in the Tech Trax webzine: http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=209#jon016 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services http://PeltierTech.com/Excel/Charts/ _______ Donna wro...