How do I set up an Excel Spreadsheet to record qualitative and qu.

0
Graham8706 (123)

Hi
you may post your question as body of your posting and not as subject

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Graham" <Graham@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

0
frank.kabel (11126)

OWA Set Rule problem

Excel 2003 scrolling
When using Excel, I have always been able to use the scroll wheel to navigate vertically in a spreadsheet. With the installation of Excel 2003, scrolling occurs left to right. Any solutions? ...

Query Exceeds the limit of data for a single record
I have designed a database for tracking results from surveys filled out by participants attending various workshops. I am running into problems with a query that sums, counts, and groups together each question on the survey. The field data type for the question is "text". I have a total of 15 questions on the survey. When I run the query, I receive an error message stating that the form or report is based on a query in which it exceeds the limit of data for a single record. My table field properties are set at 255 characters. Some of my questions may be larger than 255. How mi...

setting up new outlook mail account

Access
I have a table that has 9 immunization dates in each record. I need to capture the most recent date for a report. All the information I have found refers to comparing dates between records, not within a single record. Hi Johanna Can I suggest you split your table. It's quite simple. 1st Make a copy of your database and work on the copy (just in case) Open the copy of your database Copy the table and paste with a new names tblA - tblB Open table A and delete all the immunization dates Open table B and delete everuthing "except" the immunization dates and the ID fiel...

Latest version of Excel that will read Excel 5 files
Will Excel 2002 read Excel 5 files? What about Excel 2003? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi will do. My Excel 2003 reads and saves Excel 95 files as well Frank > Will Excel 2002 read Excel 5 files? What about Excel 2003? Just to be sure there's no misunderstanding, I meant Excel 5.0, the version that preceded Office 95. Excel 5.0, when packaged with Office, was part of Office 4.3. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Yes -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "dderolph >" <<dderolph.10lrct@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in mes...

How to set backcolour

Italics problem with Excel 2002 for XP
Everything is in italics. Italics is not invoked. There is no way I can find to get rid of the italics. The Italics button shows the cells are not in italics. "Format cells" shows the cells are in italics Nonetheless, everything is always in italics. How frustrating!!!!!! Check your font -- if you have an Italic based font this would cause this "Doug" <dougman4@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:004201c35922$9f015290$a601280a@phx.gbl... : Everything is in italics. : : Italics is not invoked. : : There is no way I can find to get rid of the italics. : : The ...

Excel 2000 printing
On one particular spreadsheet: I set print area; but "print preview" shows only one column, altho more columns were included in the "print area." Can you help? Many thanks, Joe Joe Maybe the print preview is only showing you page 1 of 2? Andy. "jfgelband" <jfgelband@optonline.net> wrote in message news:050201c3a7fe$34c58ec0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > On one particular spreadsheet: I set print area; > but "print preview" shows only one column, altho more > columns were included in the "print area." > Can you help? > Many t...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Reading Pane Settings

Excel File
When we received a excel file through mail , while opening the file i received a error :corrupt file, run repair to to extract the contents. The same file when opened on another PC received an error : read only. Please asuggest a immediate solution Can you right-click the file, go to properties and uncheck read only? -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "ritu" wrote: > When we received a excel file through mail , while opening the file i > received a error :corrupt file, run repair to to extract the contents. > > The same file when opened on another PC received an error ...

How do I set OOR

Excel and Access merge
Is it possible to take data from Access and link it to Excel? I have two groups that I am working with and one uses Excel and one uses Access and we would like all the data to end up in Excel without having to rekey. Thanks for the help. Todd Try using MsQuery to import the data from Access. -- Regards Andy Wiggins www.BygSoftware.com Home of "Save and BackUp", "The Excel Auditor" and "Byg Tools for VBA" "Todd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:046001c3c961$6d9f6840$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to t...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

Transferring Excel Data to Word...??? Help, ASAP!!!
I have to make "class passes" every week. They Include the student's name, Group color, homeroom teacher's name and room number, number of the room they will be going to, and the date and time. It is very hard to type in all of this data EVERY week... I have an excel spreadsheet that has all of this data in it. How do I "get my computer" to just "fill in" the blanks? for example, i have my data, and i press some key, and the names, teachers names, dates, times, room #s, etc. are filled in automatically. I've tried to make a template, i ju...

How do I use Excel or Access or a combination of both to track an.
I would like to come up with a posting journal using either Excel or Access or a combination of both to track the dues of a non-profit organization. In using this I want to keep track of outstanding balance. I want to be able to use Word to prepare an invoice that I can either mail to the address or e-mail. I would like for the balance adjusted as each payment is made. Once all dues are paid then show it as paid in full. Thanks, Are you familiar with VBA - the office macro language? You can use this to automate word, excel, outlook, access, etc to talk to one another. Your question...

Set Focus

Copy data of some fields on a form to the next record
I have a form used to enter data on a record in which 7 of the fields will contain the exact same data for several sebsequent records. Instead of having to re-enter repetative data for several sebsequent records, I need a checkbox (or some indicator) that would set a control that when checked, it would tell the database that it should carry the data in a certain set of fields (the 7) to the next record. For instance, when you order an item online using a credit card and if you check the box the delivery address information you just entered will repeat or copy to the billing address f...