I am trying to use an argument that asks for one of three criteria (2345P,
8319T, or 7026J) in cell C108, and if it finds it, enters the amount of yet
another cell, G108  into cell K108, and if not enters 0 into cell K108.

It seems there are too many arguments for the "if" argument, and I can't
seem to get the "lookup" argument to work either.

Is there another argument I should be working with?
Thanks
--
Diver

Try:

=IF(OR(C108="8319T",C108="2345P",C108="7026J"),G108,0)

"HiTekDiver" wrote:

> I am trying to use an argument that asks for one of three criteria (2345P,
> 8319T, or 7026J) in cell C108, and if it finds it, enters the amount of yet
> another cell, G108  into cell K108, and if not enters 0 into cell K108.
>
> It seems there are too many arguments for the "if" argument, and I can't
> seem to get the "lookup" argument to work either.
>
> Is there another argument I should be working with?
> Thanks
> --
> Diver
0
BJ (832)
8/29/2005 8:50:42 PM
One more:

=IF(OR(C108={"8319T","2345P","7026J"}),G108,0)

--

Dave Peterson
0

setting up new outlook mail account

Calculations crossing multiple sheets
Hello, I have made a spreadsheet which takes calculations from many other spreadsheets in the same folder. I have positioned the folder on my hard drive so that I can copy it onto multiple computers (I.E. it is placed on the "C" drive, with no PC specific routeing). The problem I have is that when I copy the file from one PC to another PC, the calculations change..the specific calculations (=sum(..)) are changed. Is there any way I can stop this, forcing the calculations to remain exactly as I have inputted them. Any help would be very much appreciated as I have spent a lot of time...

OWA Set Rule problem

How to set backcolour

Create one class in order to connect with multiple tables.
Create one class in order to connect with multiple tables. I always create one new class for one table in order to connect it via wizard. So,I had created ten classes for ten tables. Can you teache me how to create one new class which it can connect to multiple tables? Thanks in advance. Sam, I would assume that you are referening the MFC ODBC classes - specifically the CRecordset. If that is the case, then you have but a few options. If your recordsets are read-only, then you do not have to use a derived class - you can create an object of CRecordset, and use one of the GetFeildValue...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

why does the Microsoft Outlook to ask me to start in Safe Mode?
I bought Office 2003 recently. It seem to mess up my email account. In news:1DFE1F2E-8603-4E66-BCF3-1B4664A3ED2F@microsoft.com, Annerose <Annerose@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I bought Office 2003 recently. It seem to mess up my email account. Sorry, not enough info to go on. I'm presuming you upgraded - from what? Please repost with a lot more detail, including the kind of email account you use. Use the subject line for a concise summary of your question, but put all the details (including the question) in the body of your post, in order to get the most help. RE: ...

Creating Multiple charts in an Excel Sheet
Hi, I need to create a macro in Access which creates a report in an excel sheet. The excel sheet should contain a number of sheets (Sheet 1,Sheet 2,Sheet 3....).Inside each Sheet around 9 charts have to be displayed. Is it possible to create a macro for the same? Please can somebody help me with some vba code for creating multiple charts in a single excel sheet. Thanks, Sobha ...

Reading Pane Settings

interactive buttons, multiple sets

How do I set OOR

Set Focus

Multiple VBA script
Hello, I would like to run the same script many times in one sheet. I am starting to write a football tipping comp record sheet. It has the home and away teams, the person's pick, the winner then the ponts for the round. If a person picks the winner, they get 2 points. If the teams draw, the person gets 1 point. If the person does not pick the winner, they get 0 points and then if a person correctly picks a draw, they get four points. I have set up a VBA formula to correctly enter in the points when comparing the pick cell to the winner cell. However what I have found now is that I ...

saving multiple sheets in a workbook
I have 1100 worksheets in a workbook all named after what I need to save them as, but I can't find any kind of "bulk save" where Excel can take each of the sheets and save them as individual files vs saving them all in a workbook. I don't want to click on "Save as" for each of the files, then manually enter the name of the worksheet, especially since there is no hotkey assigned to "save as". Does anyone know of a way around this? Or perhaps a shortcut for doing it? Hi Try http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy6.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.ro...

multiple folders
all of my mail folders appear twice on the folder list. but they exist only once. any idea how I can get the display to function properly? In article <0f6e01c3c2ba$b4ab0bc0$3101280a@phx.gbl>, mfleisher@juno.com says... > all of my mail folders appear twice on the folder list. > but they exist only once. any idea how I can get the > display to function properly? > ' search from a message from me with the subject of 'Can't eliminate PST from Outlook 2003' ...

Publisher 2003 Need to set business card to Avery 5371 setting
I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will print on Avery 5371 business cards Okay.........and your question is? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jonathan" <Jonathan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:187615DD-9EF1-42A2-8436-78E6E6C6ACE4@microsoft.com... >I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will > print on Avery 5371 business cards Page setup, business cards, click change copies per sheet, type > .5 top, .75 side, zero gaps. Avery 5371 is a standard business card s...

Setting the Settings
Really quickly: How (exactly) does one get Publisher to remember the page settings I want. ie. every time I open a new document, I get centimeters, and usually, I'd prefer inches. I have not been able to find a "Save Settings" option anywhere. Can anyone help? thomas In Publisher 2000 it's Tools Options General tab Measurements unit box - select inches. OK That should do it. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in America! "ThomasL" <tlammert@netcom.ca> wrote in message ne...

"Object or class does not support the set of events" Quick Question
All, I built a MS Access database in MS Access 2003, which I have set up in a shared folder. I have a form with some standard components such as text boxs, bottons. When a user updates the form I wish to record the time/date and username in the record. I have posted a copy of the code I'm using for the "BeforeUpdate" event below. Now this works fine on my machine and updates without a problem. However when a user on another machine (also using MS Access 2003) tries to update the same field, he gets the following error: "The expression Before Update you entered as the eve...

Strange permission Settings.
Hey folks I got a strange problem and i think it has somthing to do with permisions server end but it is possible this could also be a client side problem Okay so im on the support desk we have a number of users that access an exchange 2003 server using outlook 2003 some teams share access team maiboxes. When they try to add a custom field to (in tasks or email) on a shared mailbox they recive this error message "You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object. See the folder contact or the system administrator" But they have full rights to it an...