how do I record track meet times #2

how do I record times for track meets
0
jcarr591 (1)

It would help if you would provide some details!

0
biffinpitt (3172)

How do I add a record counter to my form
I would like to add my own record counter, like "Record # of #", to my form. How can I do this? Private Sub Form_Load() DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNext DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acFirst End Sub Private Sub Form_Current() Me.Caption = "Record " & CurrentRecord & " Of " & RecordsetClone.RecordCount & " Records" End Sub This code places the info in the form's title area. To place it in a Label, substitute Me.LableName.Caption for Me.Caption. To place it in a TextBox, substitute Me.TextBoxName.Va...

$500 A Day
$500 A Day - Your Work From Your Home Part Time! -Your job will consist mostly of sending and receiving emails. You will also be filling in short forms on the internet. For every email that is successfully processed you will earn $15 to $25 depending on the email. http://tinyurl.com/dhwqvt ...

Record recording
I need help in creating an automatic record form a file to an individual record. Example: You would make a work order for three different employees the first employees work order enter name, date, location, time, cost, and then this information would automatically be recorded to a permanent work sheet record specific to that employee. I have tried to manipulate VLOOKUP for this but to no avail. Any clue or help would be greatly appreciated. -- cdixon ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cdixon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=ge...

Need formula to add increments of 0.16 seconds to time
Need assistance in development of a formula to add increments of 0.16 seconds to time formated as 00:00:00.00 (hh:mm:ss.00). Tim, =A2 + TIMEVALUE("0:0:0.16") -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "Tim Ashcom" <Tim Ashcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6D45229-0751-4106-A907-90DEBD806F1D@microsoft.com... > Need assistance in development of a formula to add increments of 0.16 > seconds > to time formated as 00:00:00.00 (hh:mm:ss.00). Hi, Say the date/time is in A1, use: = A1 + 16 * (1/24/60/60/100) ie: one day is 1 for excel...

Help with sql which counts records
Could someone help me to extend this sql to include: 1. a count of txtsole where the field is a YES/NO field and I want a count of where the answer is YES 2. a count of txtmulti where the field is a YES/NO field and I want a count of where the answer is YES 3. a count of txtsole where the field is a YES/NO field and I want a count of where the answer is YES 4. a count of txtnbrparts where the field is a number field and I want a count of where the answer greater than 1 I think I need to extend the WHERE statement? SELECT tblhvdealspt1.txtablhybrid, Count(*) AS totals, tblhvdealspt...

Use Different Delivery times for oversize messages
Hi. I having a problem with setting up the option "Use Different Delivery times for oversize messages" When I set the option in the SMTP connector its all look fine. And when I send a mail that is big in size than I can see in the queues that it is schedule to be sent at night. the problem : when it's time to send the mail the server is not sending them... or sometimes it is sending only one mail and the rest is "stuck" Any ides??? Thanks in advance Another thing that I have been notice is that in the queue's you can see that only one message is schedule...

Selecting specific records
Is it possible to create a form with a "select" field (yes/no box), to select several items (say employees) and then output this information to a report with only the fields selected? -- Lori A. Pong How about multi-select list box? HTH -- -Larry- -- "Lori" <lpong@sternconstruction.com> wrote in message news:CAE5922D-92E5-4A01-83B2-6484024725C5@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to create a form with a "select" field (yes/no box), to select > several items (say employees) and then output this information to a report > with only the fields sele...

Date/Time field
I though this would be a simple fix, but I am stuck. I have a date/time text box that is used to filter with. There is a format mask of 00/00/0000; My problem is that when the text box is clicked on, if the cursor is in the middle of the format mask that is where you start typing, so if you want to start from the beginning you have to backspace to the start. I would like the on click event to start as far left as possible so that there is no need to backspace to get tot the beginning. Thanks for the help. "Ryan Tisserand" <RyanTisserand@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Time Format or Time conversion
Good Morning everyone, I have a csv I imprted to Excel2000 and have a column of times like 1:05 PM. I went in to change the format to be like hh:mm:ss which should give me 13:05:00. If you look at the column it does look like that but if I click on a cell it shows 1:05 PM. How do i change this so I get just the hh:mm:ss? Thanks for any help I presume you have already tried formatting as time? If not, try it. If you have the value is a text and requires conversion to time. There is a trick to do this without complex formula. Simply multiply the value by 1. You can either do this in a...

Tracking Token Fault
Hallo, we have a problem with the Tracking token. During customization of our new CRM System we replaced the Tracking Token "CRM:" by " " (Settings - System Settings - E-mail-tracking - Pr=E4fix). We wanted to hide the token "CRM". After this setting the tracking doesn't work any more. Every time we want to send an E-Mail (with tracking) we get an Error Message: "Unerwarteter Fehler. Fehler. Wenden Sie sich an den Systemadministrator, um weitere Informationen zu erhalten." http://www.biosa-balance.de/img/tracking_token_fault.jpg Do you know anyth...

Multiple records in table to display single records
My table has 3 columns, A is account numbers, B is first name, C is last name. If an account has 2 owners, the account number is listed twice in C1, like this: A B C 123 Hank Jones 123 Ann Jones 231 Mike Smith 321 Jim John I want to query this table to display the names side by side if there is more than one owner, so that my data appears like this: A B C D E 123 Hal Jones Ann Jones 231 Tim Smith 321 Jim John Help please! Sorry, got the names mixed up! "Hurrikane4" wrote: > My table has 3 columns, A is account numb...

How do I trigger an event on opening a record
I have an Access 2003 form where I would like to take an action (e.g. via an event procedure or macro) whwnever the user opens a record for editing (e.g. via the arrowed record selector buttons). Effectively what I want is something like an On Enter or On Open control but relating to a whole record. It seems that such a control is only available for (e.g.) a text box, which relates to a single field in a record. I thought there would be something in the Detail section of the form as I thought that section related to whole records (?) but there isn't such a control there. Any idea...

Filtered Rows #2
in the spreadsheet i am using filter and in one of the macros, i need to select the first visible row below the header. The header is at row 10. eg . row10: header row11 - 90: (filtered out, not viewable) row91: first visible row below row 10 i need the macro to select row 91 in this case how can i do that. -- shimeel ------------------------------------------------------------------------ shimeel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15830 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=273638 You have one more response to ...

Object Source / Record Source
Hello I have created a database regarding the School System. I have created three forms (one form and two subforms) one main form is (Students) where i enter student's name, father's name, phone, address etc. now on the main Student form i want to place a subform. But the thing i want to know is: I want to make two buttons on my main form (Fees) and (Progress).. because i have two subforms (sbffees and sbfprogress) now the record source of subformbox should be controled with these two buttons. when i click the ( Fee) button the Source Object should be (sbf-fee) and when i c...

Activity Tracking #4
What type of activity would I select in Activity tracking to track user accounts that are making changes to Pay types. Would I select "Modifications to master tables" and/or "Table Maintenance Process" or would it be another activity? Dan Modifications to master tables. The maintenance item is for activities performed on the maintenance menu, like Check Links. -- Charles Allen, MVP "moyer" wrote: > What type of activity would I select in Activity tracking to track user > accounts that are making changes to Pay types. Would I select "Modif...

Update Pivot Table #2
Is there a way I can get my pivot tables to automatically update before I print the sheet containing them Thanks You can use the before print event You can record a macro when you refresh the tables, then copy and paste that code Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) 'your recorded refresh code End Sub It goes into ThisWorkbook (right click the excel icon next to the File menu and select view code -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Brandt" <bsaxey@pridehomesofutah.com> wrote in message news:A1DE0F32-AD26-45B7-AB3D-CC921DB6633A@microsoft.com... > Is there...

Record Count 10-02-07
Experts, I'm trying to dynamically stored the record count from a subform into a field on my form. Now I have to look at the record count on the subform and manually entered the count into a field on form. There must be a better way. Please help! In the Control Source property of a text box on the main form: =[SubFormControlName].[Form].[recordset].[RecordCount] Where SubFormControlName is the name of the subform control, Not the name of the form that is the Source Object of the subform control. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Shiller" wrote: > Experts, >...

Unable to track email or route emails
When tracking email in outlook i receive the following error: An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. When i check the trace file on the crm server the following is logged: [2006-06-07 22:21:17.7] Process: w3wp |Thread: 2712 |Category: Platform.Soap |User: xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx |Level: Warning | SoapContext.DumpErrorResponse >SOAP Request failed: >Url:http://xxxx/MSCRMServices/Email.asmx >MethodName:CheckPromote >Response: ><?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> ><soap:Envelope xmlns:soa...

Exchange 2003 INF files... #2
Im looking for INF files (I am told) that would "harden" my Exchange 2k3 systems..whether it be for OWA FE or BE servers. Where can I find these ? SRP I found it - sorry for the run-around. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=6A80711F-E5C9-4AEF-9A44-504DB09B9065&displaylang=en SRP "Steve Paul" <srpaul01@charter.net> wrote in message news:Jq%bh.35$DQ1.30@newsfe04.lga... > Im looking for INF files (I am told) that would "harden" my Exchange 2k3 > systems..whether it be for OWA FE or BE servers. > > Where can I find...

time #11
I have set up a spreadsheet with time based on what our company truck drivers work. We work under a DOT rule of 70 hours / 8 days. That means that the driver can not work more than 70 hours in an 8 day period. The sheets I have (one for each month) goes back 7 days plus the current day and calculated how many hours a day the driver works and subtracts it from 70, leaving how many hours they can work the next day. If the calculation gets to 0 or above, the cell changes color to alert me that the driver's 70 hours are up and he/she has to have 34 hours off before he/she can be on duty ...

Outlook client 'View in CRM' does not open the record
My 'View in CRM' button is not opening the CRM record. Pop-up blocker is turned off. Any other ideas? Thank you very much! Suzy ...

MCI recording silence, but Sound Recorder records OK.
Hello everybody, This code using MCI is working fine in many PCs, but one (in which only a long silence is recorded): // // OPEN // sMsg.Format("open new type waveaudio alias %s", m_sWavName); mciError = mciSendString(sMsg, lpszReturnString, 256, NULL); (...) sMsg.Format("status %s mode wait", m_sWavName); mciError = mciSendString(sMsg, lpszReturnString, 256, NULL); (...) sMsg.Format("set %s format tag PCM", m_sWavName); mciError = mciSendString(sMsg, lpszReturnString, 256, NULL); (...) sMsg.Format("set %s channels 1", m_sWavName); mciE...

stop outlook from turning off reminders when due time passes
I've seen several questions online about how Outlook brings up all your reminders at once when you get home from being gone for a few days. I have the opposite problem. As soon as a reminder comes due Outlook turns it off and I can't find out how to change that setting. I do all my calendar management on my Palm Centro so this causes me problems when I sync because it tends to create a duplicate entry and I then have to go in and delete the ones it duplicates. Any ideas on how to turn off that setting? Thanks ...

Strange problem: message tracking tool gives funky error when looking at history of message
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3247573592_6456818 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Okay, I�m running Exchange 2003 service pack1. I�m unsure what�s going on but it appears the message history in the message tracking tool in ESM is messed up. If I attempt to look at the history of a message that was sent to an external user It will come back and complain : �The object �Tue,� in the message tracking logs cant be found in t...

AR Aging Report #2
I am trying to run an AR Aging Report in Great Plains and I need the report to include the Invoice # and Invoice Date.... can someone please explain how to run the report? Thanks!! ...