How do I print grid lines in a spreadsheet if no data is entered .

I am trying to create a form and need to print the grid lines as a part of
the form. Others will use this form and make pencil entries in the cells
which will be entered into the spreadsheet at a later date. How do I do this?
I am using Office 2003. Many thanks---Justaone
0
Justaone (1)

Just

File>Page Setup>Sheet.  Check "gridlines" and make sure "draft quality" is not
checked.

May be easier and more readable to have borders around just those cells that
will be pencil-entered.

If you go that route, uncheck "gridlines" in Page Setup.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 16:47:05 -0700, "Justaone"
<Justaone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am trying to create a form and need to print the grid lines as a part of
>the form. Others will use this form and make pencil entries in the cells
>which will be entered into the spreadsheet at a later date. How do I do this?
>I am using Office 2003. Many thanks---Justaone

0
Gord
8/30/2004 12:06:10 AM
FIRST set a print area>goto printpreview>setup>page>check gridlines

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"Justaone" <Justaone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to create a form and need to print the grid lines as a part of
> the form. Others will use this form and make pencil entries in the cells
> which will be entered into the spreadsheet at a later date. How do I do
this?
> I am using Office 2003. Many thanks---Justaone

0
Don

printing copies

wrap text in a chart data table #2
Hi, Im have created a graph, which ive had no problem, but i when i click the option to "show data table" i cannot get the titles to wrap to the box, i have searched but i cannot find an option to wrap the text as i need it for a presentation. I do not want to just simply alter the font size if possible. Is there anyway of doing this? ...

Ghosted print and print preview

Macro commands to assign colors to each line in an Excel chart.
Is there a macro command that will assign a user specifide color to each individual line of a scatter graph? Hi, First, scatter charts do not usually display as lines, so when you say line what do you mean? You chosen as style with connecting lines? or you are refering to drop lines, or error bar lines, or...? You can tell Excel to vary the color by point but if you want to assign specific colors to specific points you will need to write a macro. What version of Excel are you using? -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "JohnnyC" wr...

Print Dynamic Range

Automatic refresh of the pivot table data
I have a data entry sheet and a pivot table based on the data entry sheet. Is there a way to make the pivot table data refresh automatically based on some trigger (e.g., leaving the data entry sheet)? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I have a data entry sheet, two pivot tables based on the data entry sheet, and two charts (not pivot charts) based on the pivot tables. One chart is located in a sheet, the other is a stand-alone chart. When I turn the file over to the user, the pivot tables will be hidden. I want both charts to automatically refresh when I click their tabs. ...

TCP/IP printing

2004 Data Integrity
Am using the trial version of 2004 (previously a 2003 Quicken user). Conversion went ok ... Money user interface looks good. Question: In Quicken you can do a "verify data" function & get a report of any problems found. Any way Money can do the "verify or validate" feature? I tried the "fix" option but find no report on the outcome. Being used to Quicken, I just like to periodically know that my data file is error free (before something goes wrong). Thanks. ...

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

"Tiled" print setting.

Sum by like data
Question how can I use the SUM command to have it list the grand total for a wtn everytime time it changes? Example data WTN BillAMt 1111111 1.00 1111111 4.26 1111111 5.32 1111111 8.62 2222222 9.36 2222222 83.20 2222222 15.20 2222222 8.20 End result WTN BIllAmt 1111111 19.20 2222222 115.96 Use either pivot table or data>subtotal -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "...

Creating new attribute with Lookup as data type
I need to create a new attribute with Lookup as data type in the Account entity just like system Parent Account (parentaccountid) attribute in account entity, it would be great if I can just uplicate this system attribute. Since the new attribute (Dealer of Record) will be pointing to the same entity as parentaccountid, what is the best way go about doing this? Thanks. To achieve this you will have to create a new entity which will contain attributes you require and then you will have to set a many to one relationship between Account and your entity. After creating the entity y...

CHtmlView and Printing

Looking up and matching data
I have two sets of data with the same information but not in the same order and am trying to match the data. In each data set I have 10 pools containing 100 loans. Each pool has a unique ID and each loan within the applicable pool has an ID of 1 to 100. I need to look up the Pool ID, then look up the loan ID so that I can extract the property type information from a third column. The Pool ID and property type is text but the loan ID is a number. I am struggling to put together the right combination of formulas to give the property type for each loan within each pool. Any suggestion...

Problems with printing

the command line argument is not valid
When i first switch on my computer a dailog box comes up withthe following message . Can not start microsft office outlook ,The command argument is not valid verify the switch you are using.Can you please advise me what i have to do do you have a shortcut in the start up folder? if so, either delete it or check the shortcut property and fix the command line. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

SCALING OF DECIMAL VALUE RESULTED IN DATA TRUNCATION
Hi, I'm getting a "SCALING OF DECIMAL VALUE RESULTED IN DATA TRUNCATION" error when I run a query that has an expression in it. I'm using linked (ODBC from iSeries) tables and I think it is because the data type is set to decimal but I can't change it because it is a linked table. Any suggestions. On Sep 7, 12:14 pm, SteveM <Ste...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What is your expression? > > Steve > > > > "James" wrote: > > Hi, > > > I'm getting a "SCALING OF DECIMAL VALUE RESULTED IN DATA TRUNCATION&quo...

data from sql to pdf form
how can i merge data like customer name, address, etc. from sql to a pdf form? thank sam Idea #1 Sql Server Reporting Services. PDF is one export option. You should supply which version(s) of Sql Server you have.............the more information you provide, the more exact any tips can be. "Sam" <focus10@zahav.net.il> wrote in message news:uUqHHPLhKHA.5424@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > how can i merge data like customer name, address, etc. from sql to a pdf > form? > > thank > sam > > sql server 2000 &quo...

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

2-axis, stackbar-line chart
How do I define a chart to be a two axis stackbar-line chart. I can find in "Custom types" a bar-line chart, but the stackbar on one axis with a line chart on a second axis eludes me. Is there a way to custom type this? Thanks, Ben BEN ROSOW wrote: > How do I define a chart to be a two axis stackbar-line > chart. I can find in "Custom types" a bar-line chart, but > the stackbar on one axis with a line chart on a second > axis eludes me. Is there a way to custom type this? > > Thanks, Ben Jon Peltier to the rescue again.... Ben, try this: http:...

Printing in Vista