How do I print a single column of data in two columns on one page

I have a single column of sorted data that I want to print with two or more
columns per page.  Example: Page 1, column 1 = 1-10
                              Page 1, column 2 =11-20
                              Page 2, column 1 =21-30
                              Page 2, column 2 =31-40
0
neal (33)

Neal,

You can paste into Word and use Format | Columns or

David McRitchie has some code to try in Excel...
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Neal" <Neal@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message
I have a single column of sorted data that I want to print with two or more
columns per page.  Example: Page 1, column 1 = 1-10
                              Page 1, column 2 =11-20
                              Page 2, column 1 =21-30
                              Page 2, column 2 =31-40
0
jim.coneXXX (771)

2 buttons change to 1 button for one go
Hello, I have 2 buttons to append data, 1st to put the file into a folder, the 2nd is to make an append from that folder. How can I make it to be just one button. This is my VBA: The 1st one: On Error GoTo Err_SendtoOutbox_Click Call Shell("xcopy C:\Churchdata\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb C:\Churchdata\ChurchdataConso\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb/y") Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click: Exit Sub Err_SendtoOutbox_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click End Sub The 2nde one: Private Sub HFSUPDate_Click() On Error GoTo Err_HFSUPDate_Click ...

Multiple invoices to multiple customers from one order?
I think that this is not possible, but I need to ask since it will be happening on a regular basis: We have a new contract with a customer who has independent contractors. The contractors will come in and purchase a specific large item from us - mother company will pay a specific monetary amount and the contractor is responsible for the rest. So basically, we need to create one order, but have two invoices to two different customers that are linked to the original order. Is there ANY way to do this. Thanks Yes, You can use National Accounts for this. You can setup your main contra...

printing copies

Creating a Formula to Format Column automatically?
Hello. I'm trying to figure out a way to create a formula or a macro t run on a column in my worksheet that says basically IF COLUMN D SAY JOE BLOW, THEN COLOR = GREEN, IF COLUMN D = SALLY SMITH, THEN COLOR RED, IF COLUMN D SAYS MIKE IKE, THEN COLOR = BLUE. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? :confused -- bludovic ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bludovico's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1480 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26434 Look at Conditional Formatting in...

Create row lower border that looks like "accountant single" underline?
I'm trying to format a spreadsheet so that a row has a lower border that looks like the "accountant single" underline - something like this: ___________ __________ _________ ________ instead of a continuous line like this: ________________________________________ Is it possible to do this as a border? The accountant-single underline (applied as a font attribute) only displays if there is data in the cell, and I want it to be there whether or not there is any data. Many thanks for any help with this. Edward Mendelson "Edward Mendelson" <edward_mendelson@z...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

Automatic refresh of the pivot table data
I have a data entry sheet and a pivot table based on the data entry sheet. Is there a way to make the pivot table data refresh automatically based on some trigger (e.g., leaving the data entry sheet)? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I have a data entry sheet, two pivot tables based on the data entry sheet, and two charts (not pivot charts) based on the pivot tables. One chart is located in a sheet, the other is a stand-alone chart. When I turn the file over to the user, the pivot tables will be hidden. I want both charts to automatically refresh when I click their tabs. ...

TCP/IP printing

NIC setup with two gateways in SBS 2003
Ok I have a Windows 2003 SBS, it only has one NIC, now I have two internet lines ont T1 and one DSL which each has diferent registered names like mycompnay.com and mycompanywx.com. My problem is that when I dont't add one of my gateway (firewall) DSL line, users can not connect to the mycompanywx. Now when I add it as a second gateway it works fine, but my excahnge email server stop getting emails. So my question is do I need to set something on the metrics for the gateways ? Or any ideas why ip stip getting eamil with two gateways ? Thanks Start ny making sure that DNS suffix ...

2004 Data Integrity
Am using the trial version of 2004 (previously a 2003 Quicken user). Conversion went ok ... Money user interface looks good. Question: In Quicken you can do a "verify data" function & get a report of any problems found. Any way Money can do the "verify or validate" feature? I tried the "fix" option but find no report on the outcome. Being used to Quicken, I just like to periodically know that my data file is error free (before something goes wrong). Thanks. ...

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

How do I change color of cells, columns and rows in Excel?
I cannot seem to be able to change the background colors of columns, rows and cells in Excel. I had no problem when I was using Office 97. How can I do this with Office 2003? Can you see the colors when in Print Preview or when you print the worksheet? If this is a problem with all Excel files, the Windows OS high contrast setting may be turned on. There is information in the following MSKB article: OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;320531 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:20:01 -070...

Outlook appointments in extendend DST time frame are now off one h
I read through the prolific Microsoft documentation on the DST change. My interpretation on how to deal with my XP SP2 clients with Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2000 (on Win2K) was this. 1. Patch the XP SP2 clients 2. TZEdit the Windows 2000 server where Exchange 2000 is installed 3. Since most users do not have adequate privileges to run the Outlook tool TZMove, don’t bother giving it to them. 4. Use only the Exchange tool (MsExTmz.exe) (Also requires TZMove) to correct all the time zone issues in mailbox/calendars for all whopping 60 users. While the process was clear as mud, I though...

Multiple Pivot tables from One selection
I would like 2 or 3 pivot tables to use on pivot table selection. I.e the selection criteria of the 1st pivot table on the menu page determines what the page data of the other pivot table displays on seperate sheets where the other pivot tables are contained. So the selection of one pivot table controls the rest. -- dapo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dapo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29967 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=496616 Check the "Synchronize 2 Piv...

Need advice on Single Doc, Multi View framework
Hi guys, I'm about to start on a quoting application. What I want is for only one quote (document) to be open at a time. However a quote can have one or more items belonging to it. So what I'd like to do is have a CDialogBar docked at the side of my app's main window which contains the details about the quote (date, client, etc) and for each quote item I'd have a CFormView (a must as I require scrolling support). The application must also have print/print preview support (Not of what is in the CFormViews but of the document as a whole which doesn't have a view). So basical...

Populating a field conditional of the input of two cells
Hello All, I'm trying to write a simple formula that puts a specific answe conditional of the answers supplied in two other cells. I have followe the formula structure as I understand it, however microsoft Excel X doesn't like the (and statements. Could anyone enlighten me on th correct way of doing this? Many thanks. (The formula is below) > =IF(AND(F4=1,F6="XLPE"),"1",IF(AND(F4<>1,F6="XLPE"),"2",IF(AND(F4=1,F6="PE"),"3",IF(AND(F4<>1,F6="PE"),"4",IF(AND(F4=1,F6="PVC"),"5&quo...

Creating new attribute with Lookup as data type
I need to create a new attribute with Lookup as data type in the Account entity just like system Parent Account (parentaccountid) attribute in account entity, it would be great if I can just uplicate this system attribute. Since the new attribute (Dealer of Record) will be pointing to the same entity as parentaccountid, what is the best way go about doing this? Thanks. To achieve this you will have to create a new entity which will contain attributes you require and then you will have to set a many to one relationship between Account and your entity. After creating the entity y...

"Tiled" print setting.

Sum by like data
Question how can I use the SUM command to have it list the grand total for a wtn everytime time it changes? Example data WTN BillAMt 1111111 1.00 1111111 4.26 1111111 5.32 1111111 8.62 2222222 9.36 2222222 83.20 2222222 15.20 2222222 8.20 End result WTN BIllAmt 1111111 19.20 2222222 115.96 Use either pivot table or data>subtotal -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "...

CHtmlView and Printing

Looking up and matching data
I have two sets of data with the same information but not in the same order and am trying to match the data. In each data set I have 10 pools containing 100 loans. Each pool has a unique ID and each loan within the applicable pool has an ID of 1 to 100. I need to look up the Pool ID, then look up the loan ID so that I can extract the property type information from a third column. The Pool ID and property type is text but the loan ID is a number. I am struggling to put together the right combination of formulas to give the property type for each loan within each pool. Any suggestion...