How do I move a hidden bubble to the front in a bubble chart in E.

I've been using bubble charts quite a bit but haven't figured out how to move
a smaller bubble that is hidden to the front of a larger bubble.  Any help
would be appreciated.
0
scott7693 (519)

Moving license to a new computer

Safe to Move?

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Business e-mail newsletter Template
How do I store the Microsoft Office Business e-mail newsletter template locally and retain HTML instead of Plain Text? A link to the template is below. When I store the newletter template locally as an OFT, the subsequent emails in Outlook 2007 using the template are in Plain Text instead of the original HTML. When I publish as a form, I get an error message "The Form You Selected Cannot Be Displayed". Link to Microsoft Office Business e-mail newsletter template: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC100805931033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101043281033 Is it H...

Showing baseline and actual/scheduled bars in a Gantt Chart
Hello, Basically, what I want to do is this: display two bars for each task in the Gantt Chart view (or another view if this is not possible in the Gantt Chart view) - the first bar showing the baseline and the second one the actual start/end dates of the tasks. Is this possible at all and if yes - how? Thank you very much in advance. Cheers -- MalkiaSashko ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MalkiaSashko's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/149228.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/microsoft-project/12745...

Moving Folder error

Visio 2003 Org Chart Wizard Macro
Hi, If someone could do me a favour it would be much appreciated. In Visio 2003 i believe you can record macro actions, using the record, stop method in Visio itself. Please could someone record the process of going through the org chart wizard, linking through to an Access database, and then either post the code here or send to me. Many thanks, Scott ...

Changing Periodicity in a Chart
Hi, I have actual monthly data points going back about 10 years and I have them charted with a monthly periodicity. The x-axis is labeled every 3 months. I have quarterly forecasts I want to chart continuing from the monthly data. So I want the monthly data charted until March 2005 and then I want it to start charting my quarterly forecasts beginning in the 2Q 2005 and going through 4Q 2006. I also want all of the data points between 2Q 2005 and 4Q 2006 labeled on the x-axis. When I try to chart this it does not look very good. If you could help me out I would greatly appreciate ...

Moving between worksheets

Deleting Hidden Rows
I have a worksheet that was emailed to me. Unfortunately, the originator of the worksheet hid rows instead of deleting them. I need to get rid of the hidden rows. How do i go about doing that. "Raquel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83746118-C926-4313-83EE-29EF31A7B9EA@microsoft.com... > I have a worksheet that was emailed to me. Unfortunately, the originator of the worksheet hid rows instead of deleting them. I need to get rid of the hidden rows. How do i go about doing that. No need to repost so quickly. See recent answer. ...

Copy/Paste charts as object inside excel
I do remember that in old version of excel it was possible to perform copy/paste special for charts inside excel and select object or photo in paste special dialogue box. In this case by changing the data the graph didn’t change. Now I am using Excel 2003 and after copying the chart, paste special is still grey. I presume that Excel 2003 doesn’t support this option any more. -- Rasoul Khoshravan Azar Kobe University, Kobe, Japan Copy the chart as a picture: Hold Shift while selecting the Edit menu, choose Copy Picture, and the On Screen, Picture options. Then paste the regular way, n...

Moving Cache
I have started a new computer with Vista Ultimate. I have outlook 2003 up and running and have copied my PST file from my old Windows XP Pro computer. I did have a lot of cached addresses which were not in my contacts. I copied the .NK2 files from the XP to the Vista computer, replacing the currect *.NK2 files in the roaming folder. The address do not appear when I try to address a new email. Am I missing something? Regards. Bob Is your profile name the same on the Vista Machine? Where did you put = the file? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to ...

MRP V10 Move In and Move Out
Service Pack 1, has anyone seen any issues with the Move in and Move out not working for 'make' items when MRP regenerates? I seem to be able to create a situation, where if I change the MO Due date or change the Sales Order In House Date, (change one OR the other so they dont align with each other) MRP will suggest a new MO instead of moving the existing. MRP is suggesting MO's with no demand. For example: MO Due Date 07/1/2008 Sales Order In House Date 07/03/2008 If I change the Sales Order In House date to 06/27/2008 (and leave the MO alone) MRP will suggest a ne...

New Window Causes Hidden Gridlines to Reappear
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have built a excel workbook tool that does a mathematical analysis of a users data that they enter into one of the tabs. Once the data is entered the other tabs in the workbook show the users tables and charts of what their data looks like. In order to display these tables and charts the best, the tool has all Headings and Gridlines turned off and then all the tabs are protected to prevent inadvertent changes to these result tabs. One of the features of this tool is that you can display both the input tab at the sa...

Moving .pst to new machine
Need to move my data to a new machine temporarily. I copied my .pst file and opened it on the new machine. I have my email, and my primary calendar but I am wondering where my additional calendars are located. What is the best way to copy over those calendars, are they not part of the .pst? Also, what about Rules? Do they not get copied with the .pst? Lastly, how can I copy my BCM data to the new computer? Thanks for all your help. Interesting thing happened, just added a new appt to my calendar on the new machine, and suddenly my other calendars appeared. Very strang...