How do I merge 2 Excel files, each with different names and data?.

How can I merge two or more Excel files into one file?  Each file currently
has a different name and different data.  Thanks.....Chem303
0
Chem303 (2)

Hi
see your other post

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"Chem303" <Chem303@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> How can I merge two or more Excel files into one file?  Each file
> currently
> has a different name and different data.  Thanks.....Chem303

0
frank.kabel (11126)
12/20/2004 7:10:55 PM
I also need to do this. I have one spreadsheet with a list of names I need
labels for and another spreadsheet that has those names mixed in with 10,000
other names but that one has the addresses I need for the first spreadsheet!
Any ideas? Pivot tables were mentioned to me, but I haven't been able to
figure that out yet.

Nadyne

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

> Hi
> see your other post
>
> --
> Regards
> Frank Kabel
> Frankfurt, Germany
> "Chem303" <Chem303@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > How can I merge two or more Excel files into one file?  Each file
> > currently
> > has a different name and different data.  Thanks.....Chem303

Hi
sounds more like using VLOOKUP. See:

Regards
Frank Kabel