How do I make a one-week calendar?

Where do I find a template for a one-week calendar which has the days going
across the top of a 8 1/2 x 11 landscape? If not in Excel, anyplace else?
0
Editor (9)

I didn't look, but there are tons of free templates at:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx

And you could search google, too.

--

Dave Peterson
0

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

> I didn't look, but there are tons of free templates at:
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx
>
> And you could search google, too.
>
> Editor wrote:
> >
> > Where do I find a template for a one-week calendar which has the days going
> > across the top of a 8 1/2 x 11 landscape? If not in Excel, anyplace else?
>
> --
>
> Dave Peterson

0
Editor (9)
1/28/2005 4:49:03 AM

"Editor" wrote:

> Where do I find a template for a one-week calendar which has the days going
> across the top of a 8 1/2 x 11 landscape? If not in Excel, anyplace else?
0
Editor (9)

Vb code working one time
Hi, I have a form for adding data to a table. In this form , there is a command button for adding those data and it has the following code: Private Sub Command22_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command22_Click If IsNull(Me.Combo28) = True Then MsgBox "You Must Select a S.O.Processor First.", vbCritical, "No Processor Selected..." Me.Combo28.SetFocus ElseIf IsNull(Me.CONTRACT_NO) = True Then MsgBox "You Must Input a Contract No. First.", vbCritical, "No Contract No. Input..." Me.CONTRACT_NO.SetFocus ElseIf IsNull(Me.CONTRACTOR) = True Then ...

Outlook 2000 Calendar Printing Problem
I am able to enter & view my scheduled events in my Outlook 2000 calendar. When I view my calendar with Print Review before printing, I am unable to see all of my scheduled events. Also, when I print my calendar all of my scheduled events don't print either. -- Thanks, Jim B ...

Calendar
Can anybody tell me why Any Year Calendar4 does not work from Microsoft website Thanks Post the URL of that Template download. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:14:41 GMT, jambun@bigpond.com wrote: >Can anybody tell me why Any Year Calendar4 does not work from >Microsoft website >Thanks The Any Year Calendar4 comes from the New-Calendar section of Excel 2007 which it gets from the Excel website. But I have found one that works from elseware Thanks for your interest On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:57:46 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wr...

Calendar Settings
I have a blackberry curve which I sync to outlook on my pc. I think I have something set incorrectly on one of the 2 programs which causes all the birthdays and anniversarys to cover 2 days on the calendar when I sync. I have corrected them all on my phone however, I am afraid to sync for fear of reversing all the changes I made. All calendar changes are made on the phone and update the pc when I sync. Is there a way to check the settings so I don't repeat the same problem and undo everything again? Check both devices - make sure the time zone and daylight time settings are ...

e-mail
When we utilize the "Send E-mail" option from CRM, the text of the e-mail is always double-spaced between paragraphs. That is, every time you hit enter, a blank line appears before the start of the next line of text. Is there any way to make the text of this e-mail appear single spaced? I've been looking at the Form of the E-mail entity, and it doesn't seem to be allowing me to customize the spacing. Thanks. I struggled with this issue myself for well over a year. Then I read the first few pages of "Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0" by Mike Snyder ...

4Team
Howdy all, I ws turned on to the program by 4Team for sharing calendar, contact, and more information through Outlook. Site: http://outlook.4team.biz I'm just wondering if anyone here has any firsthand experience using this program. I searched on line but coudln't find any real reviews of the product to know if it's as good as it seems or not. We have an office with 7 people and are looking for a way to have a master calendar and such and this seems like it would accomplish it well. Buut looks can be deceiving. Any info on this or similar products would be great. ...

Task 210: Makes Items Inactive Filters
I would like to know where to find the .QRP file that contains the filters for Task 210: Make Item Inactive. I have added filters to reports in HQ by modifying the QRP file for the specific report however I can't seem to find the QRP that the Task 210 uses to apply filters. Anyone know where I can change that? Thanks in advance -- Joe Joey - I don't believe there is a qrp file that the task "reads" when it runs, I think its an internal function that gets executed within the database. Having said that, I do not believe there is a way (out of the box) to edit the filte...

Major problem with altering splits when paying bills or making deposits in MSM 2004
Just found a major problem in making payments after altering splits in Money 2004. I have setup template payments on my payment schedule for thinks like my phone bill. The splits are used to cover business calls made from home by client. They are entered in the template for $0 and $1 is entered for my home phone portion. When I pay the bill online I adjust the splits to reflect the actual bill amounts. Today when I was trying to do a quarterly expense report for my business calls I ran my usual report and it came up with no calls (knew that was wrong). I did some research and found that when t...

Calendar problems in OWA
OWA is working great for email, contacts, and tasks. However, the calendar feature does not work properly. When the calendar botton is clicked, the calendar screen comes up, but in the status bar it says there is an error on the page. The error message is as follows: Line: 1005 Char: 112 Error: 'null' is null or not an object Code: 0 URL: https://pro.dnsalias.org/exchweb/6.5.6944.0/controls/ctrl_calendarview.htc Also, in the far right pane, there is an hour glass that says "updating view" next to it, but never changes. Lastly, I can add appointments to the calendar u...

Help me make a timesheet?
Hi, I want to make a simple spreadsheet to keep track of times when I work from home. I can add and subtract in time units, but what I now want is to add 2 macro buttons which when clicked will insert the current system date and time into the next empty cell in the column (let's start at B2 for ease of explanation, so the second click of hte button will insert into B3, then B4 etc) One button will mark the start of a work session, the other will mark the end. Thanks for any assistance. -- Regards Jon Hi Jon, Are you aware that you can simply select the cell and then Ctrl+Shft+...

Making query builder view permanent
Is there a way to make expand query builder be permanent, like something that won't go away each time I change folders (like a tool bar). Getting kinda annoying having to expand it each time I switch from inbox, sent, delete, my own PST folders etc. General web searches didn't give me anything. I'm somewhat familiar with registry changes. but I cannot find a way to make it just stay when I'm in email view. the Instant search field in Outlook 2007? There is no setting to expand it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outl...

How do i transfer spreedsheet info in excel to MS Word make label #2
How do i transfer information on a Excel spreadsheet into a word mail merge to make labels. I am new at this. You don't mention a version, and details vary on that basis. Generallyyou want to work from within Word to create your Form document and begin the mail merge process. Assuming the data in the Excel file is stored appropriately you can specify that file as the Record Source for the merge. When you complete the merge Excel's data will be read into the labels, one label per record. HTH |:>) "water" wrote: > How do i transfer information on a Excel spreads...

upgrate Outlook to fax (which one, and where)
I want to fax with Outlook 97. Therefore I have to upgrate Outlook 97. I cannot find the upgrate, I want. Where can I find it? Z. There is no "fax upgrade" for Outlook 97. Outlook 97 was simply designed to work with the fax software in existence at the time Outlook 97 roamed the earth (which was the last millennium, by the way): Microsoft Fax in Windows 95. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Z" <anonymous@discussions.microsof...

Problems with calendar sync to iPhone
I am having a problem with the sync between my Outlook 2007 calendar and my iPhone since the clocks went forward the other week. An all-day event on the iPhone comes through to Outlook as running from 0100 on one day to 0100 the next. An all-day event in Outlook comes through to the iPhone on the previous day. However, events with specified start and finish times sync perfectly! I have followed the guidance on the Apple support web page (both iPhone and Outlook are set to London time with daylight saving adjustment active), but it hasn't solved the problem. Does any...

How to make List created refer by another worksheet data?
Hi All. My table to check manpower overtime result base on daily working overtime. Header in 1st row : (A1)Index No. (B1)Name (AL1)Overtime Total (Hundreds of employee name...) Overtime total daily changes base on daily updated data on Column (C:AK) In second worksheet i make daily updated summary employee that overtime taken over than 80 hours only (A5)Index No. (B5)Name (C5)Overtime <80 (Display employee which overtime more than 80 Hours only) How to make 2nd page updated automatically everyday?? Excel provides for an On Open macro... The macro with the name auto_op...

Calendar Control 8.0 question
Is it possible to restrict the date ranges of the Calendar Control 8.0?? I only want the year 2009 to be selected from the drop down box. Thank you! You can't change what is in the drop-down for years, but you can limit the year to 2009 on the calendar even if they select another year from the drop-down. Put the following code in the Worksheet code module that your calendar is on. Private Sub Calendar1_NewYear() Calendar1.Year = 2009 End Sub Mike F "Robert Crandal" <nobody@gmail.com> wrote in message news:loDNm.45264$de6.38509@newsfe21.iad....

Deactivate Calendar publishing to Office Online
I'm using OL2007 SP2. I configured calendar publishing to office online a few months ago. Now I don't want to publish it anymore... Outlook constantly asks for a username and password to publish the calendar to Office Online. If I specify my password, the credential dialog reappears - so it seem that the publishing doesn't work. How can I disable the publishing to office online? The menu entry "Remove from Server" in the context menu of my calendar is grayed out... Any help would be appreciated! TIA Christian I logged into the account and delet...

Is there a way to make reminders "pop up" like email notices?
I'm running Office 2007 Pro on Win XP Pro. When an email arrives, I hear a tone and a little window appears in the lower right-hand corner of the screen showing the name of the sender. It remains visible for a few seconds and then fades away. It does not take over the focus or affect the active task in any way. This is an exscellent implementation. Is there any way to get the task reminders to pop up in the same way? As it is, they take over the focus and screw up the active task. \"Square Peg" <SquarePeg@Round.Hole> wrote in message news:9rc1c4h1m5kadqfiego6rl5cqlgqev...

Can Outlook Calendar Handle Multiple Offices?
Hi, I split my working time between 2 different offices and people trying to book meetings with me don't know which office I will be in. If I add an all-day meeting as "out of office" then people think I am not in either office. If I don't add an all-day meeting, then people do not know which office I am in on that day. Can anybody recommend a way to ensure people can see which office I will be working in? I am currently using Office 2003 but am happy to upgrade if it will solve the problem Thanks Time is free and list the Office you are in. workholicme@go...

How do I format all worksheets in a workbook at one time ?
I want to create a workbook that has all worksheets formatted in the same manner. Is there anyway to do so without formatting each worksheet separately ? yes, Right click on any sheet tab, Select "Select All Sheets" from the pop-up menu. Have fun formatting the active sheet. When done take a look at any sheet and the formatting is done on ALL the selected sheets. Dan Knight "EBrock" wrote: > I want to create a workbook that has all worksheets formatted in the same > manner. Is there anyway to do so without formatting each worksheet > separately ? Dan, l...

XML Schema, how to create one for this xml file?

reading from one table to populate a column in another table
Table A has customer code and customer name fields Table B has customer name and phone number fields I want to read through table B, look up the customer name in table A, if it is there, copy customer code to a customer code column in Table B that I will create. I could use a select statement to do this but sometimes the entire name may not match but the first 15 or 20 characters will. by the way, I have bought lots of Access books and have yet to see code similar to this request where you read through one table and possibly populate another. I have programmed in Visual Foxpro and this was...

Select distinct with anonymous type return error when one value is null
Hi, How can i do this query with anonymous types; SELECT DISTINCT IdTable2, Name FROM Table1 WHERE idTable2 != null This query return error if the idTable2 is null: bindingSource1.DataSource=MyDataSet.Table1.Select(c=> new {Id=c.IdTable2, Nome=c.Name }.Distinct(); Any idea? Thanks ...

Change hour by one
I'm setting up a chart to show the changing sunrise and sunset throughout the year. The sunrise and sunset info has been converted to daylight saving time and I want to convert the hours back to GMT. This means changing a time such as 07:10:42 to 06:10:42. Obviously this can be done manually, but how to do it en mass? Rob Graham Times are stored in Excel as fractions of a 24-hour day, so that 1 hour is actually stored as 1/24. Basically, you want to subtract this from all your times. In an empty cell somewhere, enter =3D1/24. Select that cell again and click <copy>...

Lost Calendar Entries
Somehow, between adding email accounts and seperate data files for those email accounts, I've lost all the entries in my calendar. Is there any way to get them back? I still have all the pst data files and they are all in use. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks "MrMike" <MrMike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A209348C-2906-403D-879A-3894182C2223@microsoft.com... > Somehow, between adding email accounts and seperate data files for those > email accounts, I've lost all the entries in my calendar. Is there any way > ...