how do I insert multiple rows in excel after every row of data

I need to insert 23 rows after every row that is currently in my spreadsheet
0
grantm5 (1)

    For i = Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlUp).Row To 1 Step -1
        Cells(i+1,"A").Resize(23,1).Entirerow.Insert
    Next

--

HTH

RP

"grantm5" <grantm5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I need to insert 23 rows after every row that is currently in my
spreadsheet

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

Linking a Column List to a Row List #2
Thanks for the help, it worked perfectly -- Mo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Moe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1250 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27428 ...

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Mail merge with Excel in Publisher 200
Whenever I open a merged document in Publisher with I merged with an Excel spreadsheet, I must re-establish my link with the spreadsheet (including any filters I originally set)--quite annoying. This is has not always been the case; I have some connections which have stayed connected. These could possibly be ones I did in an earlier version of Publisher. Is this a problem with just Publisher 2000 or is there a way to permanently connect my publisher document with my Excel spreadsheet? Thanks much! ...

Insert trigger

How To Copy Rows without Work Art
I have some Word Art in say Rows 9-23, I use some Macro code to copy cells 9-23 down to 10 grouped rows below 23, but everytime I run the Macro it also copies a 'New' Work Art over the existing Art below Row 15. My fear is that my file size will balloon. My code simply states Sheets("Starters").Select Rows("9:23").Select Selection.Copy Range("A25").Select ActiveSheet.Paste Range("A41").Select ActiveSheet.Paste How can I copy Rows 9-23 without the WorkArt also (which is 'floating' over Rows 14-18) Thanks Anot...

Not plot a data series in a chart but still display in data table
MS Excel 2007 I've somehow managed to display only two data series on my line chart. They still display in the data table. How did this happen? More importantly, how do I reverse it. I don't want to recreate chart. I see the data series not plotted on chart in the Chart Elements and when I select the series, the source data is highlighted; it's in the data table. How do I make it visible? Thanks! Miriam HAve you perhaps simply formatted the data series as "no line, no marker"? If so, you can format series, add some color. -- Best Regards, Lu...

Problem while converting excel to csv for Special Characters
Hi All, I need to convert excel sheet data into csv format data=20 file, but while doing so for some Eastern countries, like=20 Poland, special characters in the excel sheet are getting=20 converted into junk data e.g Excel Sheet Original line - Zesp=F3l Opieki Zdrowotnej w=20 Bedzinie Line when converted to CSV - Zesp=F3? Opieki Zdrowotnej w B? dzinie Really appreciate your response on this. Thanks, Pramod I'm not sure if this will help, but I just copied your first original line into a excel worksheet (USA xl2002) and saved it as .csv. I re-imported and it looked fine. I opened t...

inserting hrs and minutes

Recolor embeded Excel graph in PowerPoint
Is there any way to recolor an embeded Excel graph colors to match the color scheme of targeted PowerPoint file? thanks. You could create a user-defined custom chart type with the colour schem of the presentation and apply it to the embedded chart. I am not aware of any in-built color synchronization between powerpoin and excel, though. - Leni -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com when you say "A user-defined custom chart type" Is this "Chart>Chart type>Custom types>User-defined" ? If yes. 1. Create the same type of graph with MS Graph. 2. Add...

Unstable view
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C76D6F.4A95FED0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Each time I select another item at the bottom of the list, the listbox always move the scrollbar itself to redisplay the list and see the first selected item. I always have to move the scrollbar again to go far down at the bottom of the list to be able to select another item... Did I miss something to do, with this ListBox? jmarc... ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C76D6F.4A95FED0 Content-Type: text/html; ...

same month/day on x axis for multiple years
If i have data sourced to me like this: Date Price 1 Price 2 Price 3 1/1/2003 2.5 3.2 3.0 1/2/2003 2.6 2.8 2.9 1/1/2004 2.7 3.0 3.1 1/2/2004 2.0 2.8 3.2 1/1/2005 6.0 6.2 6.2 1/2/2005 6.5 6.3 6.4 If I want a line graph with the 3 series related to the Price columns, how can I get the x axis to only reflect the 3 month/day combinations not including the year? When I try this it gives me 6 x axis points for each series. Thanks, Mike...

Insert with a where condition

Exporting Excel Charts in Separate Tabs
I have an excel file with different charts on each tab. The Excel file has at least 20 tabs and I would like to export them into Word as a separate sheet per tab for a reference guide. Is there a way to export from excel without having to cut and paste each tab? I am using MS Office 2003. ...

Visual Studio 2005 project with files in multiple directories
Hello, I am switching a project from visual studio 6 to 2005. The project has source in multiple directories and I want to include "stdafx.h" on all the files. The source compiles fine in vs6, but in 2005 it cannot find stdafx.h for the files that aren't in the folder containing stdafx.h. The easy solution would be to include "../project/stdafx.h" but the files are shared in multiple projects so I don't want to do this because the project directory is a different name for each. I tried adding the directory with stdafx.h to the include directory but it didn't d...

"Lookup" data type
I´m using the deployment manager to create a new lookup filed chema but when I click on the dropdown box to select the data type, the "lookup" data type doesn´t appear. I´ve got the customization manual and that data type is supposed to appear in the list. How can I add it? Deployment Manager in CRM 1.* does not let you add a Lookup data type "Talei" <Talei@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4FE8843C-3BF5-48FC-AE20-16EB2B3FA914@microsoft.com... > I�m using the deployment manager to create a new lookup filed chema but when > I ...

Some questions about Excel 2007 Charts
1. In Excel 2003, the line chart won't draw the value of #N/A and leaving it as an empty point. but in Excel 2007, it deal the value of #N/A as zero. In such condition. I could not drawing some conditional charts which could associate different scopes of value with different series and format them differently. 2.the dynamic chart in Excel 2007 seems to be disappointed, I could not combine the chart with form control. and the relative reference names( such as data1=OFFSET(Sheet1!$B11,0,0,1,COUNTA(Sheet1!$1:$1)-1) could not function too. maybe you could find it by the sample of John Walke...

Issues with Integrating Multiple Spreadsheets for Reports or Queries?
We are keen to discuss and help with issues arising when needing to query, or produce reports using multiple Excel spreadsheets (Multiple Excel Spreadsheet Integration issues): Issues like: - We can=92t easily compare a choice of values in one spreadsheet with a choice in another worksheet - So we cannot easily answer the question =93what do all these rows have in common with those rows=94 Because: - We have to do a weekly report integrating multiple Project Plans, Financial Analyses =85 - We spend tons of time cutting and pasting, sorting and merging =96 the same process repeated every week...

Insert

financial excel formula
Trying to use excel to determine the % return on a stock from the tim you purchase until you sell, adjusted for time. ie., key in Pv o money today; input Fv or (the selling price); enter the amount of tim expressed in months or years (N); calc the rate of return %? p $50.00 FV $74.00 N 3 years % return =??? using a texas instruments ba-35 calculator th answer is 13.96%. Can't get this out of excel, any suggestions -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =RATE(3;0;-50;74) The financial function follow the rule that incoming and outgoing money are different in sign. Hence...

how to insert data in a table

In Excel: If I know a file has 147,000 records, but Excel will on.
In Excel: If I know a file has 147,000 records, but Excel will only load 65,000, how do I get to the rest of the file? MVP Chip Pearson's website has some code that may help you out: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/imptext.htm HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >In Excel: If I know a file has 147,000 records, but Excel will only load >65,000, how do I get to the rest of the file? >. > > attached a VBS script that I wrote to do that. Was unable to save it, Jim .. Could you paste it in the message itself ? Thanks -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22...