How do I get this formula to work?

OK this may be a long discription but hopefully you will understand it.
I work on attendance, inputing students hours, this is how the spread sheet
is set up

On the left of the sheet  are the names of the students 1-80 rows, on the
top are the days in months from june 6th till now going across from left to
right, directly below the month colums are the spaces for the days to input
the total hours, directly to the right of that info going from top to bottom
left to right are the total hours, scheduled hours and percent attended. The
total hours and percent attended have their own formulas of course.

This is the formula I was trying to use:
=IF(AT2:AW80<=3.0,AZ2:AZ38+12

Now if all of that made any sense, PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE, I want the colum
with total hours, which lets say are 60, to add 12 every week 60, 72, 84 e.c.t
If any of that did not make sense I will re-write this again till I get it
right.
Thanks again,
Mystical

year formula 04-13-10
I'm sure this is very simple, but for some reason it's not working for me. I have a log of training sessions provided to clients. I want to run a pivot table that totals the number of hours for the year. I track the date in the spreadsheet, so I wanted to add a column of "year" so that I can easily get totals per year. I want to reference the date column to populate the year for that date (I have hundreds of lines already so I don't want to do it manually) When i added the column & used the year function, it comes up with 1905 each time instead of...

A Crystal Beginner

formula edit bar
all of the sudden my formula edit bar is gone. Does anyone know what I can do to restore?? Check it under view>formula bar -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Scot" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00ed01c3d938$2d291950$a401280a@phx.gbl... > all of the sudden my formula edit bar is gone. Does > anyone know what I can do to restore?? Thank you. Duh, how could I miss that! Thanks! >-----Original Message----- >Check it under view>formula bar > >-- > >Regards, > >Peo Sjoblom > > >"Scot" <anonymous...

Keeping data without losing Formula's
I have a worksheet (named monthly) with a column of data under a certain month (which will change each time data is entered - stocktake). However this column needs to be edited each month and has formula's in it so it will work (not always the same data in the column). I decided to put this data into a yearly sheet under the particular month. The only way I can do it at the moment is to copy and paste special. How do I (or is there a way to) put this data in a sheet that has all the months but under the month that is signified. In other words I don't want formula's in the yearl...

Get paid while you get online!!

Stupid Junk Filter Doesn't Work
I have oulook 2002 (xp). The stupid junk filter doesn't work and I can't figure out how to make it move junk mail to my deleted items so that i don't have to look at them in my inbox. Anyone have any suggestions? Upgrade to 2003. "Christy" <charrison@loanwhiz.com> wrote in message news:63de01c40155$1c4d1c40$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have oulook 2002 (xp). The stupid junk filter doesn't > work and I can't figure out how to make it move junk mail > to my deleted items so that i don't have to look at them > in my inbox. > > Anyone h...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

using the $ to lock formulas
We are using the $ to lock the formula but when columns are inserted the formula still changes. How do we correct this? Thank you for any assistance you can give. Hi one way would be to use something like INDIRECT("A1") to always refer to cell A1. Note: copying this formula won't change the cell reference -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany frankmlr wrote: > We are using the $ to lock the formula but when columns > are inserted the formula still changes. How do we correct > this? > > > Thank you for any assistance you can give. One way: =I...

Will Money work with other currencies?
I'm currently in the US and would like to purchase Money for use here, as well as in Southern Africa (mainly South Africa and Zimbabwe). Will it be able to configure with the currencies there and work properly? I have a small business involved in trade with multiple currencies and intend to use money to help me manage my finances. Money allows each account to be associated with a specific currency and it allows transfers from an account in one currency to an account in another currency to be assigned a conversion. That having been said, Money does not make dealing with multiple cur...

Convert a formula into text
I downloaded a text file from a client data software. Now when I opened the txt file in excel it converted one column into formulas when it should have been txt. For example in the txt file reads "-AD", now in excel reads "=- AD". It's giving me a display "#NAME?". What I really need is just to get rid of the "=" sign. I tried diferent ways. I used txt functions like text, trim, left, right, etc. I also tried copy and paste as value. Is there any other way to do this process smoother and faster? what do you suggest I need to do? This file as ...

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

TAB Key doesn't work in my DLL dialog app
I created a dialog based application in a DLL. When I run my dialog, I can not Tab between items. Basically the Tab key doesn't do anything. Is there a fix to this.... am I missing some option somewhere in MFC? Is it by any chance a MFC Regular DLL and you are dealing with a modeless dialog? --- Ajay Marek wrote: > I created a dialog based application in a DLL. > > When I run my dialog, I can not Tab between items. Basically the Tab > key doesn't do anything. > > Is there a fix to this.... am I missing some option somewhere in MFC? yes Ajay Kalra wrote: >...

Get photos from a camera

Excel 2007: Formula bar text flicker, can't access other open workbooks or close Excel.
I am working on a fairly large application that refers to code in several addins. Userforms are used, but there are no shapes, charts, etc. on any worksheet. My problem is that 'randomly', but usually some time after using the main form (that can interact with cells on a worksheet) the test in the formula bar textbox starts flickering like some code is caught in an endless loop. I can interact with Excel at this point, but can't naviagate to other workbooks or even close Excel without ending it's process via TaskManager. The only way to get the flickering to stop is ...