How do I get MS Converter (download) to convert a Quatro V9 file?

I have downloaded the MS converter and installed it in MS Office folder.  I
am trying to convert a Quatro V. 9 (Word Perfect 2000) file.  I am using
Excel 2003 and have tried to open the file.  It does not recognize the file
format and does not appear to even look for the file conversion utility?  Any
help out there?
0
User (141)

Convert European currency format to dollars
I have currency data which is stored in Euopean currency and I want to format it to dollars on a regular basis. Is there an easy way for Excel to do this?. I have tried formatting cells and replacing characters by search and replace, but this is bit hit and miss. The data is stored as 1.234,56 and I want to convert it to 1,234.56 Mark In Excel, click on Tools/Options, then the International tab. The top section is "Number handling", and you can specify what you want to use as decimal and thousands separators. Click on the Use system separators box to remove the check mark, an...

installing a non-MS font into word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Hi, I'm trying to download a free font called scriptina <http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=2873> into word. It won't show up? I was able to get it to install into the text editor. any suggestions?? thanks! heatherc heatherc@officeformac.com wrote: > I'm trying to download a free font called scriptina > <http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=2873> > into word. > > It won't show up? I was able to get it to install into the text editor. Install fonts in your ma...

Disable MS Office Button & Navigation Pane
Is it possible to remove the 'New', 'Open' and 'Save As','Close Database' and 'Access Options' options from the MS Office Button? I created a custom Ribbon that strips everything out, but would like to get these options out of the hands of the users. Also, is it possible to hide the Navigation Bar as well? My app very thoroughly handles user navigation, not to mention that I don't want the users to have access to any of these options at all. ...

Conditional linked files
Hi, I have two files (a master and a detail) in which I pull through a column from the detail to the master, using "=[Detail.xls]Sheet1!$A$2" However I would like to configure the spreadsheets so that only data which meets a condition is pulled in the master, in other words using pseudo code as follows. If [link] in detail.xls = yes then display in master. I realise that the condition statement will probably need to sit in the master file but have no idea how this is done or whether possible at all. Any ideas? Mark -- madiba --------------------------------------------------...

how can I download 2003 on new computer with no CD drive?
I have Office 2003 PE disc, but bought new laptop without CD Drive. Tried to transfer from one laptop CD Drive to new one with USB cable, but wouldn't connect. How can I download from internet and then add my activation code - product key? Or connect one computer to the other? You need either an external CD, a local network connection to a PC with a CD drive or copy the CD to a thumbdrive and install from that. You can't download from the internet. childcare trainer wrote: > I have Office 2003 PE disc, but bought new laptop without CD Drive. Tried to > transfe...

A Crystal Beginner

Same file exists when I run Optimizer
Dear Sir/Madam, While I was running the Optimizer to utilize free space I met a error message during moving the files C:\exchsrvr\imcdata into D:\exchsrver\imcdata " There is the same file, ...., in the destination.". But I could see for sure that there was No files in the destination. Could you let me know how to fix it? Thanks a lot in advance. KC "�̱�ö" <kclee@jcsworld.com> wrote: >While I was running the Optimizer to utilize free space I met a error >message during moving the files C:\exchsrvr\imcdata into >D:\exchsrver\imcdata " There is...

file is locked does not appear in Excel if file already open by an
We have shared files on a network drive. When a file is open by one user, and a second user opens the file we want them to recieve <filename> is locked for editing message and open the file read only. This works great for some users, but we have several users that can open the file (even if someone is already in it) and they do not get the prompt and can edit the workbook. Is there a setting that would turn this off for some users and not others in excel? Hello Leslie, You could try sharing the workbook. With the Excel workbook open, choose Tools from the menu. Choose Share W...

Why isn't Outlook downloading all messages
I'm running Outlook 2007 on a Windows Vista 64bit machine with 8GBs of Ram. I've been noticing that Outlook doesn't always download all messages from my ISP. It will download 95% of them, but then it leaves some messages on the server. I can see them if I log into my webmail, but OUtlook doesn't download them. If I restart Outlook, it will see them and download. Is this a common problem? Do I need to reinstall? Jason, Once again, your ISP may have a limit that you are exceeding. "Jason Klein" <JasonKlein@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

I can not open doc file attachments from outlook express 6.0
I can not open doc file attachments in outlook express 6.0 Error message - There is not enough memory to open file All other attachments eg: jpeg etc are fine I have already increased my paging memory. >-----Original Message----- >I can not open doc file attachments in outlook express 6.0 >Error message - There is not enough memory to open file >All other attachments eg: jpeg etc are fine=20 >I have already increased my paging memory. >. > These Newsgroups address Office Outlook issues. Outlook Express gurus hang out here: http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/def...

Get paid while you get online!!

Converting Outlook files #2
Hi, In a magazine article that I read, it said that when moving from Outlook 2002 or earlier to Outlook 2003, you should convert the file to the new format that is found in 2003, but how can I do that BTW. I don't want to loose all of the documents and setting that are already associated with the current file -- Thank you in Advance Merci a l'Avance Martin In Outlook 2003, File->New->Outlook Data File->Type->Personal Folders File. Do not select the 97-2002 format. Then drag and drop your folders from the old to the new. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

Save & File
My company just switched from Lotus Notes to Outlook. In Notes I was able to "Send and Save" in one keystroke, sending the message and choosing a file (that is already set up by catagories I need) and it was saved there. Is there is a similar (i.e. quick) way to do it in Outlook? Thank you. You can use rules to copy messages after send. JMac wrote: > My company just switched from Lotus Notes to Outlook. In Notes I was able to > "Send and Save" in one keystroke, sending the message and choosing a file > (that is already set up by catagories I need...

Pivot Table with MS Access as DataSource
Hello all. Thanks for the help in advance. I am trying to use a UNC to pull data from a MS Access database as a external datasource for a pivot table in MS Excel 2003. I can actively pull the data, since I have a network drive mapped to the location, but others who have the drive mapped to another letter are unable to open the document and refresh. I am trying to figure out the best way to create this pivot table utilizing the shared network UNC. Please help! Regards, Me Hello, I would use a SQL query to pull the data out of the Access db. Then everyone can push...

Unzip Files
How do I unzip files contained in an email using Windows Office 2000? You have to download the pkzip app, or an equivalent eg winzip, from one of the shareware sites http://www.winzip.com/ eg David "Rita" <coolbird46@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:388519F6-8A1F-4661-952A-6BBDB9E78E5B@microsoft.com... > How do I unzip files contained in an email using Windows Office 2000? ...

Convert a formula into text
I downloaded a text file from a client data software. Now when I opened the txt file in excel it converted one column into formulas when it should have been txt. For example in the txt file reads "-AD", now in excel reads "=- AD". It's giving me a display "#NAME?". What I really need is just to get rid of the "=" sign. I tried diferent ways. I used txt functions like text, trim, left, right, etc. I also tried copy and paste as value. Is there any other way to do this process smoother and faster? what do you suggest I need to do? This file as ...

Intersting issue regarding msg files
I have a client using Outlook 2003. Scenario: 1. Client creates a message (default format is HTML) and saves it as a draft. 2. Client then drags and drops message from draft folder into a network location. File has .msg extension. 3. Another user then double clicks on the msg file, and makes some live changes to it and then clicks SEND 4. Message is sent but none of the changes were made. The client used to do this with Outlook Express and never had a problem. Now that they are using Outlook 2003 this problem has surfaced. Any ideas? TIA KIWI ...

Increasing the number of files as recent files
Hello When I open file menu, I get the last 4 files I have previously openned. Is there a way to increase the number of recent files I have openned before? Thanks in advance. Hamed... Hi Hamed, You can go up to 9 entries in Excel 2000. Tools, Options, General, [x] recently used files list: -- 9 -- entries. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Hamed" <hamedarab@hotmail.com> wrote ... > When I op...