How do I get column headings printed on every page but one?

I am printing a report that has footnotes on it.  I do want my column
headings to appear on every page but not to appear on the last page with the
footnotes because there really aren't any columns on hte last page that apply
to the column headers
0
TBJ1014 (1)

hi,
if you have header, they will appear on every sheet in
your print area.
i might suggest that you not include your footnotes in
reports print area. move the footnotes to a different
sheet and print seperately.

0
anonymous (74717)
9/29/2004 6:54:25 PM
Hi
see:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"TBJ1014" <TBJ1014@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I am printing a report that has footnotes on it.  I do want my column
> headings to appear on every page but not to appear on the last page
with the
> footnotes because there really aren't any columns on hte last page
that apply
> to the column headers

0
frank.kabel (11126)
9/29/2004 9:53:43 PM
Ron de Bruin has VBA code(macro) for this at

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header

Adjust the PrintOut Page parameters to suit.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:54:25 -0700, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>hi,
>if you have header, they will appear on every sheet in
>your print area.
>i might suggest that you not include your footnotes in
>reports print area. move the footnotes to a different
>sheet and print seperately.

0
Gord

VLookup to Hide Columns
Hi everyone - I'm still trying to figure out how to perform this one. Within my Timesheet tool, I use a VLookup table, on a data entry page, that contains employee names, departments, etc...... Also on the data entry page, are a number of columns (designated with specific housing programs) where the employee enters their daily hours depending on which program they work in. The thing is that certain employees only work in certain programs where it would be easier if the program columns that the employee does not deal with will "hide" once the employee chooses their names from th...

Q: How to automatically adapt column width with XML format?
Hi. I'm developing an application that outputs its results to an XML file (with Excel XP's DTD). The trouble is the column width, which is set at default. Is there an XML tag which allow to adapt width automatically? I thought about a VBA macro, but I noticed that VBA code isn't stored in XML Excel's files. Thanks in advance, Francesco. ...

A Crystal Beginner

Printing Issue #3
I am trying to make an invitation using publisher 2003. I am required to use a couple of photo's I have got of the school's website but they don't print. Normal clip art images will print but my pictures of the internet won't. I have tried saving them to the computer then using them and also copying and pasting and neither works. I also thought it might be because they were from the net so I used the orignals of a cd and it still did not print. They are being used as an image behind text but even without text over the top they still fail to print. The advance print...

how can I find out trace dependents on other pages
I want to find out trace dependents, how can I find out trace dependents on other pages? -- PETER After clicking Tools > Formula Auditing > Trace Precedents/Dependents, if you were to double-click on the dotted arrow that points to a mini sheet icon, that'll bring up a "Go To" dialog to navigate to either the precedent(s) / dependent(s) -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "Peter" <peter.oellinger@t-online.de> wrote in message news:7280B569-F4B6-4EB4-A79A-6852BAF7949E@microsoft.com... >I want to find out trace depen...

Get paid while you get online!!

Print resizing, duh
I feel like a dummy for asking, but, I've played with Page Setup, Page Break, Print Area, etc., etc. and can't figure out how to resize the printed image. I'm printing in Landscape and the length (left to right) is full-page(11"). What I want to do is increase the width (height - up and down) to fill in more of the page (8.5"). Is this possible? Thanks -- quiddity ------------------------------------------------------------------------ quiddity's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27202 View this thread: http://www.excelfor...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

Columns Compare and Row Insertion Alignment
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page. EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3d49fa0d-a120-4977-842a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx ...

print dialogue box
Is there a way you can configure only one print box to appear right before you print a email message. Currently there are two difference boxes that appear at random. Not exactly at random....Emails which are in HTML format are printed using the IE print dialogue, as opposed to Text messages (Plain or RIch Text) which are printed with the native Outlook print dialogue. I do not believe there is a way to change this behavior. "DS" wrote: > Is there a way you can configure only one print box to appear right before > you print a email message. Currently there are two dif...

Booklet printing #5
I am nearing finalization of a booklet comprising 8 sheets, 32 pages and have been printing draft copies at the local OfficeMax. Now I want to print the booklet with different weight paper for the cover sheet and internal pages. What is the better way to schedule the print? Use a separate publication for the cover. Are you printing the booklet yourself? Some printers have the option of printing the first page on different stock. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "PatJennings" <pfjennings@charter.net&...

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Poor quality printing report with photo
Access 2007 - I am using an attachment field to link to a photos. I have tried jpg, png and tif format. All are good quality in the Report View and Layout View, but in Print Preview they have jagged red streaks through the photo and print with those streaks on most printers. i have found one printe that for some reason seems to print the report ok, but it doesn't handle the paper we want to use. Anyone have any idea or have experience a similar occurance. If I embed the photo it works ok, but makes the database huge. "Jim S" <JimS@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

How to export Excell page to print in Word program
I do have one page of Excel with resume information that want to add as the second page of my resume. The first page of my resume is in the Word program (it prints well, no problem with that), then I want to add a second page to print on the back of this first page (which is what I did in Excel; it uses tables, so that is why the second page has to be done in Excel). I have a duplex printer, so my printer can print second pages on the back of the first page well. My problem is: When I try to copy my Excel page and then paste it onto the second page of my first page Word resume, the pa...

Get photos from a camera