How do I format a cell to display measurement units with symbols .

How do I format a cell to display measurement units with symbols in Excel 2000?
(ie. " for inch, etc.)

Thanks,

Mandy
0
Mandy (23)

negative number format

CRM3
Hi, Anyone know how to change a users business unit as I can't seem to change it once the user has been created. Alternatively I could delete it and recreate the user but there only seems to be an option to deactivate the user. Anyone got any ideas on this? Kind Regards Simon Jackson www.simonjackson.info On Feb 26, 10:11 am, simonjackson.i...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, Simon, Pull up the user record and choose Actions...Change Business Unit. Doing this will remove any roles the user had, so make sure you add their roles back in once the BU is changed. ~Dave > Anyone know how...

Change date format to European format

Formatting just some rows

freezing formatting

Can't add ticker symbol GOOG to Money Deluxe 2004
Can you believe it? I can. I receive the following message: "At least one ticker symbol was not added. Try entering the symbol or symbols again. To find the correct symbol, go to the Stocks page, and then click Find Symbol." Well, I did that and GOOG is the correct symbol for Google. Anyway around it as now I can't get stock price updates. Thanks for your help. Lynn In microsoft.public.money, LEClark wrote: >Can you believe it? I can. I receive the following message: >"At least one ticker symbol was not added. Try entering the symbol or >symbols again....

Negative number formatting

Enforce format

Format Smartlist field

display multiplte email addresses and inboxes just like thunderbi
I am trying to convert from Thunderbird to Outlook. I want to have my three email accounts (different addresses) displayed at the same time. I also would like to have three separate inboxes like Thunderbird. Any help? Seperate inboxes / default folders is an option in Outlook 2007, you can have as many email accounts as you like, available all the time "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6B079E76-E946-49E9-9E99-D87708AF00C4@microsoft.com... >I am trying to convert from Thunderbird to Outlook. I want to have my three > email accounts (diff...

Conditional Formating Help

ADC changing display name of an inbox
Hello all I have the ADC up and running as i am in the middle of a migration to 2003 exchange. i need to chagne the alias anddisplay name a user because her last name changed. I renamed the account in ADUC, changed the Display name and the Alias, but when i send an email locally or to the net it still shows her old last name. Her inbox and user account are on the AD domain, so i cant understand if i rename the accoutn change the display and alias why when i send an email it still shows her original last name. Do i need to make this change on the 5.5 server? Many thanks Have you tri...

Custom patterns for cell shading
Hello, Is there a way to add 'custom patterns' to the cell shading option? I was hoping for a nice 'arrow pattern' for the conditional formatting. (I'm doing a presentation of traffic flow, and for flow north or south [ie if Northbound > Southbound, flow is northbound], I would like to graphically show the flow.) Any assistance or ideas would be greatly appreciated. I'm currently using windings arrows, but a form of pattern / conditional formatting would be awesome. Jools -- World of Warcraft *isn't* work? ...

named cells. need a 101
I've been building a 'what if' sheet that pulls in this and that from other sheets. All the sheets have named cells, as does the what if' sheet itself. I want to copy/replicate this sheet multiple times in the wb to allow for multiple and concurrent what if setups. I am worried about named resources (cells) and what's going to happen when I attempt this. I will experiment, but I'm worried about something getting picked up in the wrong place. Is there a good 101 out there that discusses the use of names and what to expect? Thank you. There was an earli...

Select Case Conditional Formatting Sub?

When copying from "date" cell to "general" cell, how to keep date.
An Excel question for you: when I try to copy data from a "date" formatted cell over to a concatenate formula in a "general" formatted field, it transfers the data over as the boolean value. This is causing endless headaches because I am trying to upload the information into our financial software. Do you know a solution for this? I think you mean the date comes over as the serial value. If not, this may not be right. In the concatenate function, embed the Text function. ex: A1 has 5/16/2004, B1 has "TEST" in it. C1 formula would be =concatenate (TEX...

Removing Currency symbole in Receipt
Dear All, How can I remove currency symbole from receipt. Thanks in Advance, Ibrahim Zubair Open Control Panel|Regional Options then change the currency symbol to " " (space) "Ibrahim Zubair" <IbrahimZubair@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:944BF3AF-A65E-41E3-960F-411819EE56AF@microsoft.com... > Dear All, > > How can I remove currency symbole from receipt. > > Thanks in Advance, > Ibrahim Zubair Dear Nashat Thanx very much, I really appreciate that. Best Regards, Ibrahim Zubair "Nashat" wrote: > Open Contr...

How to format the value in a cell?

Tape Symbolic Name #2
I have three tape drives w/ symbolic names of tape0, tape1, and tape2. While running in a linux environment, there is no problem, but when running in WinXP, windows switches the symbolic names around, which ruins a tape read program I use. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks by the way, this is written in VC++ 2003 .Net Jeremiah Thoman ...

Stop macro if cell selected
Hi, First time & new to excel macros. I have a macro which copies data & inserts it into a viewable summary sheet which can be printed. The range is 6 cells & if cell k7 is selected I want to stop the macro. I have attempted to use IF command with Then End but it ignores it. Here is my macro: ' refence point to start pasting sequence Sheets("Alfa data").Select Range("C225").Select Application.CutCopyMode = False Selection.Copy Sheets("Sheet4").Select Range("c7").Select Selection.End(xlToRight).Select Acti...