How do I enlarge the spreadsheet view without changing the font s.

At work I can enlarge the view 25-150%.  I don't see that feature on my home
computer.
0
DeborahlX (1)

Maybe the Standard toolbar was hidden (where that zoom icon lives):

Tools|customize|toolbars tab
make sure Standard is checked.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

How to avoid changing SMTP servers?
I use RCN and am required to use their SMTP server for POP mail. So at home, I have smtp.rcn.com in my Outlook Express settings for each of my POP mail accounts. But when I'm at school, I can't use RCN's server (off network) so I use my own mail server (mail.myserver.com) for SMTP. The problem is that I 5 POP accounts that I use regularly and go back and forth to school twice daily. It's burdensome to change the SMTP server for each of these accounts twice per day. Does anyone know a shortcut? Is their some type of location mgmt. tool that can have different profi...

Reassign a CView's document
Is it possible to reassign a CView a new document? There seems to be no functions for it and m_pDocument is private. I'm creating my CView like this, and when I do it get's no document assigned to it: CViewport is derived from CFrameWnd and CViewportDrawArea from a CView. int CViewport::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct) { if (CFrameWnd::OnCreate(lpCreateStruct) == -1) return -1; CRuntimeClass *pRuntimeClass = RUNTIME_CLASS(CViewportDrawArea); CObject* pObject = pRuntimeClass->CreateObject(); ASSERT( pObject->IsKindOf( RUNTIME_CLASS( CViewportDrawArea ) )...

Unable to enlarge screen:
I have a Dell Dimension 8200 with XP, SP3, Windows Firewall, Avira antivirus, Spybot and Hive Cleanup and all the programs work well together and are up to date. I don't know if this is the correct venue for this problem but I'm hoping someone will be able to help. The problem is this; whenever I watch something on YouTube for example and click to enlarge the picture to full screen I get white screen. This feature worked previously and I don't understand why it doesn't work now? I haven't done anything or added anything etc. and I regularly update my computer....

How do I enlarge the page in word so I can see what I am writing?
I don't know how this happened. I can't see what I am writing in word because the page is too small. It is 6X8 cm according to the ruler at the top of the page. It doesn't matter if I change the font size to 72 because I still can't see it unless I zoom it in preview. But I would like to see it as I work. Please help. very frustrated. WORD 2007 See if this helps:- View / Zoom group / set to 100% or click on Zoom button and change as required. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "maricart" wrote: > I don't know...

Invest 3325/-. & get 2,04,750/- in 12 periods without working. or 32,00,000/- with some working
Hi I made my choice when faced this opportunity to lock my position. The compnay is going on mass way to sell Bajaj Allianz New unit gain policy . How you and me can benefit by taking policy earlier. We can enter into pool to earn 2,04,750/- without working. IF we introduce 8 members we can earn 32,00,000/- (not necessary 8 members has to work) This is called grwoth plan.. & many companies are successfully running this concpet. see the testimonals for proof. Investment is 3325/- & we get policy when 12,000/- gets deposited in your account. 9000./- gets deduced from your earning....

unable to view jpd attachments
Recently, when I double click on a jpg attachment I get the following error: The system cannot find the path specified. I can double click on any other type of attachment like .doc .pdf .xls, etc, but not jpg's. I used to be able to but for some reason, not anymore. I submitted this before and was suggested to clear out the temporary internet files in IE, but that did not help. Any other suggestions? thanks Robert Martin Save the file to disk and rightclick it and choose Open With to set a default program. Next time the picture will directly open in that program when you ope...

enlarging an image
I am using Publisher 2007 and I was wondering if it possible to insert pictures in an email and have the recipient of the email to click on the image and have it enlarge? Basically what I am using is the "feature product" template and I wanted to know if it was possible for the recipient to click on the image and have it enlarge so that it is easier to see without using the hyperlink and linking it to my website. Unfortunately not all my images are on my website. I need them to be able to enlarge the image without hyperlinking. thanks. If you send an email it is possible...

how to add products from a spreadsheet
hi, i am configuring my crm server and it seems like u can only add products one by one and not import from a spreadsheeet... please help if i have misunderstood seherish ...

Item Price Maintenance
GP version 8.00g7. If you play around in the Item Price Maintenance window they try to exit, a popup asks if you'd like to save changes. Only 2 choices: Yes & Cancel. Cancel brings you back to the Item Price Maintenance window again, where you are trying to exit without saving changes. Only choice is to say yes. WTF? G Have you tried the red x in the upper right corner of the window? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "GiJ...

Corruption in Exchange 2003 Mailbox's
I have a couple of users how currenlty i am not able to backup there mailbox with veritas 9.1. I recieve a message stating that Top of Information store.INBOX (and then the name of the file) is a corrupt file. Is there a utility that i am able to use to fix this problem. Does this mean that my whole information store mat possibly be corrupt, even though i am able to backup other mailboxes. Thanks in advance. Deon Just to clairify this happens for only a couple users? Or can you not perform any brick level backups? Were you at somepoint in the past with this current veritas install ...

Portfolio Views
I have been trying to see the RETURN CALCULATION ViEW under the Common tasks available on Money 2002 but nothing shows on the screen. I can see al other "views" availables but not this one. What can I do? Is therea ny shortcut or additional instructions required to see this particular "view"? Is your money program up-to-date? update inside ms money. On bottom bar is "internet updates" click on this and click on "update now" and turn off "download quotes" and click connect button. >-----Original Message----- >I have been trying to...

Here's Your Fre*e Gift of Fortune Creating Software...
RE: Cash Secrets Reports & Software Fre*e... Hi there, That's right, you rea*d correctly; I am giving you Several fre*e super-profit building reports and Software programs! Why am I doing that you are asking? The reason is Simple, because I want to Attract your attention to the kind of quality And service I'm willing to provide you with so You can truly profit in the lucrative business Of Internet marke*ting programs. When you click the link below, you will first be Sent to a signup page. You must provide at least Your first and last name, your email a*ddress And phone numbe...

Estimated plan using view vs. guts of view
i have a SELECT from a VIEW that is taking ~43 seconds. If i inline all the SQL (instead of using view) i can get the same result set in under 1 sec. The estimated plans for each select match the actual plans. What i don't know how to do is figure out why the optimizer chose the plan in the VIEW's case. Why won't it expand the view to the same plan as the inline SQL. In a different DB (with different data), the VIEW SQL works just as well as the inline SQL version. (the optimizer does it "right" - if there is such a thing). What i want to know is how to...

Admin can view all users' mail through OWA.
Hello All, I installed Exchange 2003 Svr and it works well so far. We are using OWA feature and it is pretty good for someone who travels a lot. The problem is under domain administrator account all users' email can be accessible. Does anyone know how to prevent this thing? ( I don't know whether or not it is set by default in Exchange 2003 server) TIA There's a permission issue there. Check in the private information store, and uncheck Receive as and Send as checkboxes. That may help... Saludos, Pablo Vernocchi vernocchi@nospam.redusers.com Buenos Aires, Argentina On ...

Is there any way to get BIOS serial number without using WMI in VC++/C++?
Is there any way to get BIOS serial number without using WMI in VC++/C+ +? I am able to get BIOS serial number using WMI classes. I want to know the way by which we can get BIOS serial number without using WMI Classes in VC++/C++? Thanks in Advance. Why do you need it? Note that if you are trying to "roll your own" copy protection, these efforts are largely futile, and can be defeated in minutes. If you want copy protection, look into commercial packages or shareware packages. Trying to invent your own is largely a waste of time. Why is using WMI bad when it is a specified int...

I am trying to find a spreadsheet for staffing forcasts
I have been asked to create a chart showing staffing waves or forcasts. Does anyone have a source for these types of items or example they are willing to share? it really depends on the level of detail you need to show. Staff in total, by level or type, capacity, etc. Can you be more specific? "Beverly" wrote: > I have been asked to create a chart showing staffing waves or forcasts. > Does anyone have a source for these types of items or example they are > willing to share? ...

Sortng Custom Views
I have been saving filtered criteria using 'custom views', icon on th toolbar, however, as this list grows, I would like to sort the assigne names in alphabetical order within the custom views box. Is this possible? Ton -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Like other dropdown lists in Excel, you can't modify the contents of the Custom Views list. Instead of using the Custom View list, you could move the Custom Views command to one of your toolbars. Then, click on it to open the Custom Views dialog box, where the views are listed alphabetically -- Choose Too...

how can I make the print size larger to read on excel spreadsheet
I have a spreadsheet that I can not read because it is printing too small and not taking up the entire page for printing. It is wasting space on the paper and I can not read. If I use the % it does not all fit onto one page. A co-worker corrected this for me before but now she is no longer here. Help!! can you try the below options? - Landscape under Page Setup - instead of using % try the 'Fit to' X page(s) wide by Y tall? -kc *Click YES if this helps "GP" wrote: > I have a spreadsheet that I can not read because it is printing too small and >...

Email view control
Is there a way to control wether an email is printed or screen shot? i need some way to prevent an email form being forwarded printed or screenshot. any ideas? Wow. I don't know of anything that will plug the analog hole like that...(screen to eyes). EVen if sent encrypted, it has to be un-encrypted at some point..... we could hack the retinal nerve, and send the image directly to the brain.... <neondemon@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1170876046.268523.217910@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to control wether an email is printed or screen shot? i >...

Font enlarges when cell is linked to email
When I enter an email, the font enlarges from 8 to 10 and underlines itself. I can live with the auto underline if I must, but I need to find a way to prevent the change of font size. Are there any remedies? Thanks for your help. Michael In the AutoCorrect>Autoformat as you type turn off "internet and network path etc." I have never found a way to prevent the hyperlink from defaulting to 10 point font. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:09:52 -0700 (PDT), Michael Lanier <michaelrlanier@gmail.com> wrote: >When I enter an email, the font enlarges fro...

Running Great Plains from one server without using Terminal Services
Is it possible to setup great plains on an "Application Server" by not using Terminal Services. The users will also not have a local copy of Great Plains on their client machines. My idea is to create a hidden shared folder of the Great Plains directory. Then the users will have a shortcut on their desktop pointing to the GP instance on the server (using UNC naming). The client machines will have an ODBC setup to point to the database server. Has anyone done this kind of installation of Great Plains? Is it even advisable? This is possible in a LAN environment, but is defi...

Copy tabs(sheets) from workbook without link to original source
I want to be able to copy tabs from workbook to workbook. However, when I right-click..'choose Move or Copy' and copy the tab into a new workbook, the formula now contains the original source file name. For example, a simple calc, contained on Sheet2 of my source (book1.xls): =+Sheet1!A1+Sheet1!A2 becomes =+[book1.xls]Sheet1!A1+[book.xls]Sheet1!A2 when it's pasted into a new workbook. I do not want to original link contained in the new workbook. How can I copy the worksheet without having that orignal source file name in the formula? Thanks, Rich Here's one workarou...

Outlook 2003
Hi all, Unfortunately I am receiving the following error message when carrying out a send and receive in O2K3. Task 'Pipex - Receiving' reported error (0x80042108) : 'Outlook is unable to connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' Any ideas what this actually means ? I've tested my firewall etc but to no avail. Regards, Kev Fancy that I've fixed my own problem ! It would seem that a recent security update for xp meddles with your firewall ...

View 2 Exchange accounts with 2 Outlook instances
I have 2 Exchange accounts, 1 with company A and another with company B. Today, I need to logout of one account and login the other when checking email messages. Is there a way to have 2 instances of Outlook (or something) that would display email from company A in 1 and company B in the other? ...

Can I enlarge text from people coming in?
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I'm on a new 27&quot; imac and things are really small. <br> I got my text going out, font etc larger, but what about emails coming in? what can I do? thanks! Hi kevs, others will certainly join in, but I can only recommend sending plain text messages by default. This makes it more likely that the recipient answers in plain text, so his or her answer will use your font settings, as defined in Entourage's preferences. If the recipient uses HTML messages by default,...