How do I create project schedule using excel - office 2000

I need to create a project schedule using excel. Please help.
0
raeisza (1)

Hi
lack of details :-)
Maybe give some more information what you're trying to do?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

raeisza wrote:
> I need to create a project schedule using excel. Please help.

0
frank.kabel (11126)

Excel Addin
Hi, I have written some macro in a excel workbook and saved it as "Add in" so that i can include it any of my workbooks.. I have some doubts regarding addin ..... 1. When i tried opening the addin file , the excel does not show any of the worksheets in that addin file...Is there any reason for it? I wanted to do some more work with it using the sheets actually. I have tried to make visible all the sheets using code, but still it didn't show up. 2. Even i tried renaming the file with .xls as workbook. The same thing happes even if i open the newly convereted xls book....

Creating POP3 Acccounts
Trying to set up a POP3 account on a laptop, but keeps requesting a user name and password and get the following error. There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: xxxx.yyyyyy.com', Server: 'xxxx.yyyyyy.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Access denied', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 Have verified the user name and password and they are OK. I'm able to log into the network using the same user name and password that have been set up to get email. What am I do...

Creating Column headers from Worksheet Names
I am trying to create a workbook that has weekly data in a different worksheet. I want to have the first page tally and report data from all of the other sheets. So.... I need to first count the number of sheets, then, to get the name of each worksheet that is greater than 1, and put that name into the column based on COLUMN() So, worksheet2 name would be the column header for Column2, etc.... Thanks! Mc You can use a macro that will populate that row with the name of the worksheets. But it might be simpler to put all your data on one worksheet--and add an indicator (per row) that wo...

Bubble Charts in Excel
I am trying to map the position of plants using X and Y coordinates and the area cover by each plant using the diameter in a bubble chart of Excel, but the graphs look unrealistic. I would like to know what is the equation Excel uses to calculate the size (area) of each point in the bubble charts so that I can adjust my size parameter. Thank you so much, Juan As I understand it, the bubble sizes are relative sizes. If you want the data to be smaller, you'll have to put in a data point with a "large" bubble size that you can make invisible. This will rescale the bubble ...

Convert 97 to 2000 05-13-04
I have a 97 database and I want to convert it 2000. Everything seems to go ok, until I go to open it and it is not there. I converted to a different name and it disappears. It says that it is ready after going through the conversion process, but yet it does not open. Please help! Hello, Try the following: 1. Create a new database in Access 2000 2. Import all of the objects (tables, queries, forms, etc) from your original database into the new database. Regards, Ki Yi Microsoft Support This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Creating an invoice accounting system
I have a client, who wants me to set up an invoicing system for about 450 invoices per month, with around 100 clients, which will also give her a report each month on client movement, product movement and a consolidated report on individual invoices created during each month. Would you create a file for each month? Is there a way to get the invoices to reproduce themselves whenever a new invoice is required and still carry the information? Your help would be appreciated Hi personally i would look at investing in an "off the shelf" invoicing system (e.g. MYOB which starts at...

Accessing static control created by dialog editor
I've created a STATIC CONTROL box, and I've renumbered it. IT appears in my RC file, but not as any member of my includes/cpps.... How do I access this box to write something to is? Do I need to create a memeber on my own, and link it's ID to the one created by the dialog box? The Properties box is very confusing - where does one find documentation on what each option does? I've tried help -nothing. Anyway, there are 4 true/false Behavior options: Accept Files,Disabled,Help ID,Visible then misc has GROUP,ID [which I changed], and Tabstop ??? The actions are NM_THEMECHANG...

Scanpst repair creates 'fixed' empty file
Tricky one. Here's the story. Grateful for any assistance.. 1. Started to have problems recieving email. Ran Scanpst which found 2 folder errors in the 349MG file. After repair, the folder only had 4 remaining folders (email folders, calendar, contacts folders no longer there) but was still 349MB. 2. So I created a new profile (Control Panel>Mail>Add) and this created a new blank Outlook1.pst. 3. Ran Scanpst on this new file (even before opening it for the first time) and it had the same '2 folder error' and when 'fixed' , the file is renamed 'Recovered Personal F...

Can I use oulook from home and have access at work?
When I set up my outlook I lose all my inbox messages online and would not be able to read my email from work. Is there a way to have my inbox available on outlook and remain online? Just to clarify, are you asking how to set up Outlook at home to receive email from work? If that's your question, you need to ask your IT Admin or Exchange Admin if you can use OWA and how that's done. That wouldn't have email coming into your Outlook account but it is a form of Outlook, Outlook Web Access. This may or may not be allowed. Your IT staff would of course have all kinds of securi...

Creating Articles
I know I am doing something simply wrong. I am trying to create articles and can not input any information. I always get under the Articles name "use the style buttons to change default text: The quick brown fox jumpos over the lazy dog. 1234567890." If there somewhere I can go to get a quick instruction on how to start using this feature. thanks for the help ...

Selecting 8 1/2 x 14 size paper using templates
If I select a template, such as the newsletter template 'newsletter > color band', it defaults to 8 1/2 x 11 paper in a portrait mode. If I change the paper size to legal (landscape) I would have thought the template would adjust for that different page size, but it doesn't. What do I have to do if I want to use the legal papersize (so I can fold my publication like a book and mail it out) without having to redesign a template? I'm using Publisher 2007, by the way. Thanks! You're going to have a bit of work ahead of you. Different size + different orientatio...

Excel 2000... Missing row and column designators. #3

I need help finding a amortization schedule that includes late pa.
I need help finding an amortization schedule that includes a late payment section to re-amortized payments. Thank you. Linda lspear wrote: > I need help finding an amortization schedule that includes a late payment > section to re-amortized payments. Thank you. Linda Can you explain what you mean? An amortization schedule is based on a principal amount, interest rate, and a regular payment over a given time period. A late fee is a separate charge to cover the "lost" interest for not making payments as scheduled. Are you trying to reamortize the balance by including...

Question about using Windows Live Mail.
We have Windows XP, SP3, OE. Can we download "Windows Live Mail" now and use it with WindowsXP in place of OE? We would like to get used to it before we change over to Windows7 in about 12 months time. Also, are there other Windows7 programs we can download and use with WindowsXP for the same reason? Please help, Frank You can run WLMail and OE at the same time and download incoming mail to both if you want to give it a try. Sent messages will be only in the Sent Items folder for the e-mail client used to send. You can download it here if you wish. ...

Create and Destroy Dialog
Ich can have a problem with destroying an dialog. I use the following code: void CTestPhasePPMDlg::OnBnClickedButtonStartOutput() { if (theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput != NULL) { theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput->SetForegroundWindow(); theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput->SetFocus(); } else { theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput = new CDlgPhaseOutput; theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput->Create(CDlgPhaseOutput::IDD); // Ausgabe initialisieren theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW); } } void CTestPhasePPMDlg::OnBnClickedButtonEndOutput() { if (theApp.m_pDlgPhaseOutput != NULL) { theApp.m_p...

How do I protect only formulas in Excel?
Hi, I am looking for a solution to be able to allow some cells that are unlocked to have other users enter data into them, however I don't wan't other users to be able to enter formulas without a password. I have heard of this being done before but I didn't know if it was an option I've overlooked or some kind of advanced VB code. Any help is greatly appreciated, RH Hi, Just an idea: try catching OnChange event and check if = is entered and then popup a password dialog Hope this helps. Peter -- http://blog.jausovec.net "RHmcse2003" je napisal: >...

Use of "OnSubmit"
I would like to execute a function when the user clicks on the "SUBMIT" button in a PHP/HTML form. I think I should use "OnSubmit" event. How to use OnSubmit in a PHP form? Is following syntax correct? <form method="post" action="G_Training.php" name="G-User-Details" style="border: thin double #FF0000" title="User Details" id="New Form" onsubmit="checkFormBeforeSubmit"> Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice A Down and Dirty FileSystem Object Page Counter http://...

How to create a save-as dialog box as in Words?
Hi, When you save a file in Words, you will see a dialog box that is different from CFileDialog. My question is how to create it? Please help. Thanks. Tony CFileDialog( BOOL bOpenFileDialog, LPCTSTR lpszDefExt = NULL, LPCTSTR lpszFileName = NULL, DWORD dwFlags = OFN_HIDEREADONLY | OFN_OVERWRITEPROMPT, LPCTSTR lpszFilter = NULL, CWnd* pParentWnd = NULL, DWORD dwSize = 0 Parameters bOpenFileDialog Set to TRUE to construct a File Open dialog box or FALSE to construct a File Save As dialog box. lpszDefExt The default filename extension. If the user does not i...

Is it possible to email only one page of an Excel workbook?
I am using a large workbook to create invoices. I would like to be able to email individual invoices, ie. a single sheet of the workbook, but only seem to be able to select the entire workbook. I am using Office 2000 Pro. http://www.rondebruin.nl/ Check out the Sendmail addins -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) -------------------------------...

Use Contact List in To: Field
Simple question (but I cannot locate a menu item that gives it to me) ... in Outlook, how do I select an option whereby as I type a name in the To: field of a message the system shows me the entries in my contact list that match? Thanks. Assuming you have OL2003, there are two separate features that nearly do what you want: Auto completion: Go to Tools>Options>E-mail Options>advanced e-mail options, and check "Suggest names while completing to, cc and bcc fields". That will suggest recently used names as you type (NOT all names from your contacts list). To accep...

This note has been created since your attempt to create it
Hello: I am testing things in GP 10.0 after a test upgrade that I conducted. Upon trying to enter a record-level not into a Sales Order Processing Invoice, I get the following message: This note has been created since your attempt to create it. It will not allow me to enter a note. Any ideas? Is this a job for "NoteFix" or something? childofthe1980s Check if the record note index being assigned by the system to the invoice is already existing on the Record Notes Master table (SY03900). To get the next note index number for the invoice, 1) Go to table SOP40200 2) Query fo...

How to display thumbnails using Access 2007 VBA on Windows XP
Hello guys, I'm developing an Access app with MS Access 2007 on Windows XP. On the right half screen pane, I need to display thumbnails of all images (.jpg and .tif) I scanned and located in a folder, using VBA code. When clicking on one of them, the same image must be displayed in normal size in the left half pane of the screen so the user is enabled to rotate it if necessary and then save it. The Access help is of no use, it does not explain how to do it. In some Help files, the example code does not even work (there is no picture box in the control list, only Imag...

creating forms 07-16-07
I have created a form but once I enter the info I can't get the line to continue down to add more records, it will just stay on the one record. I set my property default view to continuous forms but it will only stay on the one form and once I close out the form it doesn't save the info i typed in. Please advise.. thanks, Is the form bound to a record source? "Brandiwine" <Brandiwine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F5EDD5A-04D9-40DD-B379-708B12E60C8D@microsoft.com... >I have created a form but once I enter the info I can't get the line ...

How To Create A Header
i want rows 1-4 to be my header so that when i scroll down rows 1-4 wil still be the top rows on show ?? is this possible ??? :confused: many thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi move the cursor to cell A5 and goto Windows - Freeze Panes -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "cassy01 >" <<cassy01.1bppq5@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:cassy01.1bppq5@excelforum-nospam.com... > i want rows 1-4 to be my header so that when i scroll down rows 1-4 will > still be the top rows on show ?? > > is this possible ??? :c...

Creating
Hello All, I have a worksheet of data with the following characteristics: --column headers --numeric and textual data --a "frozen" pane --some columns in which input is constrained by validation lists stored on other worksheets within the same Excel file What I need to do is make it so that each of the main worksheet's column headers present my Excel-newbie end-users with a simple dropdown/pulldown that allows them to sort (ascending and descending) all the rows across all of the columns, i.e. across the frozen pane line, across the validation-list columns, etc. In an ideal...