How do I copy a customized Print format over to a new worksheet?

any assistance would be appreciated?
0
Beard (4)

Lots of print settings can be "Copied" over by grouping each sheet -- select the
one with the correct page layout first.

Then go into File|page setup and hit ok.

Then ungroup your worksheets.

If the worksheets are in different workbooks, copy the "master" to the other
workbook, then do the work, and delete that copied worksheet.

--

Dave Peterson
0

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

Formula to reach goal percentage of migrating customers
I am working on a formula and am stuck. I have a goal date that I want to have a certain percentage of customers migrated (90%). There are many weeks leading up to the goal date. I have the following criteria setup: Prior to Week-4 2% of base migrate Week-4 20% migrate Week-3 20% migrate Week-2 20% migrate Week-1 20% migrate Week-0 balance migrate How can I set up a formula on a declining base to reach my goal of 90%? ...

Secondary Copy

local copy of mail

Copy info from one workbook to another?

How to customize the case id?
CRMers, When a new case is created, CRM automatically generates an id of the form CAS-number-suffix. Is there a way to customize this so that it looks more like: CASYYMMDDnnnnnn where YY, MM and DD represent the date the case was created and nnnnnn is the unique id for the day? Thank you in advance for your help. Pradeep you cannot do this, to my knowledge. "Pradeep" <pradeep@tapadiya.net> wrote in message news:1145779171.847114.183470@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > > CRMers, > > When a new case is created, CRM automatically generates an id of the > fo...

2008 Excel Print Preview
I do not see print preview under file or anywhere else...wondering if this is specific to my install or it is hidden In article <ee8d6ae.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, done@officeformac.com wrote: > I do not see print preview under file or anywhere else...wondering if this is > specific to my install or it is hidden Neither. Since all actual print operations are done via the OS, the separate Print Preview function has been removed from XL08. You can generally use Print Layout view to get an good idea of what the printed page will look. Otherwise, choosing File/Print and clic...

Outlook 2000 SP3

Moving Outlook to a new computer #2
I am trying to move my Outlook 2003 to a new computer and can not see how to move all of my customization with it. For example, the catagories additions I made and all of the rules I set up for lables. Can someone point me to an article that gives you the details? Thanks ...

Copy picture ossice wizard

ASP - NET - 2 - CustomValidator - Javascript
Hi, On an ASP.NET 2 there's a CustomValidator with EnableClientScript="true" and the ClientValidationFunction set to a Javascript function shown below. The validator has no ControlToValidate b/c inside the function several controls, and not just one need to be validated. The need is to have a validation control that fires, and sets the IsValid appropriately on the page, and allows the displayed message to be set by code in the client (Javascript). What we don't want is to have multiple validation controls on the page just to perform simple validation. The...

Create New Report
Hi there, To set the scene, i'm using web client of 4.0, and i'm not a programmer. Currently, out-of-the-box functionality allows you to run a report called "Quote" which presents the data in a good format, almost good enough to hand to a customer. What I need is this report, but with our logo's embedded, and a few fields added/moved/removed, but i can't figure out how to edit layout options or content options, and I can't even seem to create a similar report from scratch (as they all appear to relate to exisitng XML reports out of the box). I'll be...

subtotal copy and paste

Can I Print Speech commands in Excel
Can I Print Speech commands in Excel 2003, on A4 ...

limit number of rows 7 colloms in a worksheet
is there a way to limit or set the number of rows & collums in a worksheet ? thanks david --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ "davidbrowne17" <davidbrowne17.ya1sm@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:davidbrowne17.ya1sm@excelforum-nospam.com... > is there a way to limit or set the number of rows & collums in a > worksheet ? No. All worksheets have 256 columns by 65536 rows. You can hide unused rows/columns. But why bother? Hi David, Put this in the ThisWorkbook code module. Adjust to suit the area. Private Sub Workbook_Open() Wo...

how do I convert a publisher document to .jpeg format?
I want to save a Publisher document as a .jpeg file. The help topics say it can be done, but I haven't been able to find out how in the help menu. Any ideas will be appreciated... Is there a reason why you want a .jpg? Would a .pdf work? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Thumper" <Thumper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9FB0F29-3D95-4E22-963B-F2004CA37AE7@microsoft.com... >I want to save a Publisher document as a .jpeg file. The help topics say it > can be done, but I haven't been able to find out how in the help menu. Any > ...

Formatting with MFC
I have an MFC application but I have left the formatting of the controls at the default setting. How do I do the following formatting operations: - Change font size and colour of static text controls - Change edit controls to be 'flat' - Change height/width of edit box - Change text size in edit control - Change background color on dialog box Thanks. >How do I do the following formatting operations: > >- Change font size and colour of static text controls >- Change text size in edit control Make use of WM_SETFONT & handle WM_CTLCOLORSTATIC. >- Change edit c...

Word 2007 Toolbar customization
Hi....... I want to edit a toolbar in word 2007 and add some buttons to the Toolbar and for these buttons I want to write a VB Code which wil add a table to the current ducument at the current cursor position. So, How can I do this??????????? Hi Amit, If you want to add a macro to the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT), do as follows. 1. Right-click the Quick Access Toolbar and then click Customize Quick Access Toolbar. 2. In the Word Options dialog box, verify that Customize is selected. 3. In the Choose commands drop-down list, select Macros. 4. Select the macro by n...

Merging worksheets with VBA Code -- HELP!
Hello I need help with using a VBA code to merge data from a range of worksheets in a workbook. I have several worksheets that are formatted the same except they may have a different amount of rows of data on each spreadsheet and they are named for each of my employees. When I run the Macro, it is giving me all of the details, columns and rows from the 1st sheet only, Sonia G then it only gives me the information in colums A, B, C, E, F, G, I from the other work sheets. However, all of the worksheets have information in columns A thru AA. I used the following code for a Summary She...

Copying graphs

Copying Views