How do I change the "Project Type" in "law Firm Financial Analys..

he "Lawfirm Financial Analysis Worksheet" currently has only attorney related
"Projects Types," e.g., bankruptcy, forming corporations, amublence chasing.
I'd like to modify the worksheet so it would fit other professions, i.e.,
engineering, consulting, and the like. Are these worksheets, including the
law firm financial analysis worksheet, modifyable?
0
seanache (1)

If you download the worksheet:

   http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/templates/TC011406201033.aspx

you should be able to modify it. Clear the existing project types, and
replace them with the ones you need.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)

To change the project type
Hi, I would like to know, is it possible to change the project type from Time and Material to Fixed Price and vice versa after the transactions has been posted against the project. Regards, Madan ...

Changing Project Type
I am looking for someone who can help in advice what is the best way, to convert a project type after posting transactions and billing. -- Project Manager ZFP-IT +966503855729 You should put that Project on Hold and close it down. Then open a new Project of the correct Type in the same Contract. Or it can be done in SQL and it would take me most the day to spec how to do that at a buck seventy five! "Sami Hamdonah" wrote: > I am looking for someone who can help in advice what is the best way, to > convert a project type after posting transactions and billing. > -- ...

Change the default Project type on Project Maintanance Window
Hi, Is it possible to change the default Project type to "Fixed Price" instead on "Time And Material" on the Cards->Project->Project (Project Maintanance) window Thank AJ ...

How do I change the "Project Type" in "law Firm Financial Analys..
he "Lawfirm Financial Analysis Worksheet" currently has only attorney related "Projects Types," e.g., bankruptcy, forming corporations, amublence chasing. I'd like to modify the worksheet so it would fit other professions, i.e., engineering, consulting, and the like. Are these worksheets, including the law firm financial analysis worksheet, modifyable? If you download the worksheet: http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/templates/TC011406201033.aspx you should be able to modify it. Clear the existing project types, and replace them with the ones you need. seanac...

How to find project type of a vc project
Hello Every body I want to know that how can I find the type of project from a vc++ project i.e If I have a sample project how can I know its type such as dialog, sdi, mfc extension dll, mfc regular dll, com dll, atl project, win32 static/dynamic dll etc. Thanx in advance Waiting for reply Asif If your using VC++6 then you can get that from the .dsp file. At the top of the file there is a define TARGETTYPE, the hex code on the end of this identifies various things. I do not have the specifics of this code, but if your like most of us, you have multiple projects and can make a fai...

How to find project type from source code
I am learning VC++. If I open a sample code downloaded from net, I am not able to find is it Win32 application or ActiveX control or a DLL. Can any one help me to find the application type from code. Thanks in Advance What do you mean by downloaded from net? It could be any of these. In what context is it important to know this? -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "netsaver" <netsaver@indiatimes.com> wrote in message news:c329e1aa.0310302225.189ca832@posting.google.com... | I am learning VC++. If I open a sample code downloaded from net, I am | not able to find...

progress billing for Time and Materials project type
hi all can I use progress billing for Time and Materials project type in Project Accounting? Thanks in advance.. ...

Cant get "Platform Builder" to appear under "Project Types" in VS2005
Hi Everyone, We've just purchased PB 6 and am trying to install it on one of our development stations, but no matter how many times I've installed/ deleted/reinstalled VS2005 and WinCE 6 I cannot for the life of me get it to appear in the project types list for when creating a new solution. It wont even allow me to open an existing project from the demo WinCE 6 folder. I'm now in to my 3rd day of battling with this ! Though the PB icon shows on the splash screen as it starts, as does some of the CE6 'getting started' stuff on the start page. It has had the ...

How to create a CLR DLL for Sql Server 2005? Is it just any .net class library that you can load into Sql Server 2005 or is there some special project type that I need to start with?
How to create a CLR DLL for Sql Server 2005? Is it just any .net class library that you can load into Sql Server 2005 or is there some special project type that I need to start with? "DR" <softwareengineer98037@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uJRyKcbFIHA.3980@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > How to create a CLR DLL for Sql Server 2005? Is it just any .net class > library that you can load into Sql Server 2005 or is there some special > project type that I need to start with? > You can do it all "by hand" but there is a template "SQL Server project&...