How do I change the default color of the tag for insert c...

This issue has me perplexed. I don't enjoy the default red color tag while
doing an insert comment. Does anyone know how to change the default color?
Thanks in advance.

Hi
see:
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Colour

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"ntwrkengnr" <ntwrkengnr@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> This issue has me perplexed. I don't enjoy the default red color tag while
> doing an insert comment. Does anyone know how to change the default color?
> Thanks in advance.

0
frank.kabel (11126)

External data link change

automatically insert current date
Hello Group, I'm trying to create a Fax template in which the date field will automatically fill in with the current date. I've downloaded some of the MS templates which will do this, but I have no way of knowing or seeing what code is in that field. If I'm doing a template on my own, how to I get the date to update to current one automatically? Many thanks. Jack The application you are using is? JClark wrote: > Hello Group, > > I'm trying to create a Fax template in which the date field will > automatically fill in with the current date....

Why does the change change to a number?

Default Company at Login
What determines the default company that is displayed to the user at login? Is it simply alphabetical or is there somewhere to set as the default? i.e if we have 3 companies ABC-Company, 123_Company and All Other Company, Inc., can All Other Company, Inc. be forced as the default presented to the user? Thanks ------=_NextPart_0001_70567BB1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit If there is only 1 company in the list, the list will default to that company. If there is more than 1 company, nothing will default. You could do this trivially with Dexterity if you are o...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

Inserting New rows into IV00108 Table
I am trying to insert new rows of data into the Iv0018 table I have another table in SQL with tthe data but when i use DTS to append this data it will not let me because of a null value being inserted in the DEX_row_Id column. Is there a SQL script that will allow me to apend this data to this table since the part numbers already exisits this is another pricelevel i am adding. This is SQL 2000 and GP 9.0. Thank you Ken DEX_ROW_ID is an identity column so it will auto populate. In DTS do not map a value for DEx_Row_ID (ignore it) "kfoster@pfeinc.com" <kfosterpfeinccom@disc...

OWA as default web page
I have a front end server I'm using for OWA. I would like to configure IIS to default to the login prompt when the user hits the web server, without having to type "/exchange". For example: https://webserver.domain instead of https://webserver.domain/exchange Is there a way to configure this? Thanks The article below describes how to redirect the Default Web page to point to the Exchange virtual directory. 319878 XWEB: How to Make Outlook Web Access the Default Web Site http://support.microsoft.com/?id=319878 >-----Original Message----- >I have a front end server...

Excel Pivot Items Using C#
I am working on a C# add-in that modifies pivot tables. I have done this work in VBA, and the object model seems straightforward, e.g., PivotTable-PivotFields-PivotItems, but I can not get the object for PivotItems, or iterate through the items. Do I need something other than PivotItems? Code for PivotFields, that works: IExcel.PivotFields pvtfs = (IExcel.PivotFields) pvtTable.get_PageFields(Missing.Value); foreach (IExcel.PivotField pvtf in pvtfs) { Code for the does nto work, and PivotItems shows no va...

How to change newsgroup message font

translate dll/tlb (for Excel as client) from VB.net to C#
I created a library control in VB.Net some time ago for implementing some .Net functionality for Excel as the client -- and made it com visible. I want to redo this in C#. Additionally, I want to be able to pass data to this control from Excel VBA. And lastly, I need to display some results in a gui thing like a label or - ideally - just the user control form The following is the Interface part of my dll/tlb (I left out the guts of the procedures). What is the C# syntax of this? Only need enough to get me started Imports System.Runtime.InteropServices Imports System.Data....

Change a formula to an acual number

Compatibility wiith Kkonica C-350
Using Windows XP with Publisher 2003. We publish a monthly newsletter on 11 by 17 format. We recently leased a new Konica C-350 and can not learn the interface for printing the newsletter directly to the Konica. We've tried almost everything and decided to tape the 8 1/2 by 11 pages together to copy them in the right format. A decidedly low tech approach to a simple matter. If anyone kknows how to do this "big" problem, please let me know. I'll want to try your suggestions. Is both your newsletter and your printer setting set for that size paper? Have you looke...

Inserting Video in FP 2003
I am trying to insert a .wmv file and a mp4 files using the Insert Menu, Picture, Video option. When I go into the Preview tab, I can only see the red square, blue triangle, green circle icon. (Video error icon?) I have already installed the WMP add-in for FP. I have Windows media player 11 installed. There are not large files - so it shouldn't take long to load. I tried to just drag the file over in FP and it seemed to create a Hyperlink, but when I previewed it, it still did not work. What else can I do to get these videos inserted on my web page? Thanks What...

How do I use cond format formula to set cell text and color?
Using MS Excel 2003: As and example, I entered into Conditional Format for cell B1: "Formula is", IF(A1="","Test",""). For true condition, the format is set to fill Yellow and font color red. I'm expecting cell B1 to display, "Test" in red text with yellow background when A1 is blank, but it does not work. No errors are displayed. Any ideas? in my experience you can only set the format,you cant have the word test show up.Apply the format condition only using =A1="" and put a seperate if statement in the cell.If it blank ...

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

some replies come from default account
Some email replies from me come from the address to which the email was sent and others come from my default address. For example if I reply to a message that came to kozmo@thisaddress.com, the reply comes from kozmo@defaultaddress.com. I can change it manually for each reply but that's a pain and if I forget to it's a problem. Not all messages behave this way. Some come from the correct "reply from" address. I can't figure out what the difference is for those that come from the correct address. I'm using OL2000 on XP, Internet Mail Only. Any ideas what'...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

Moving exchange2k3 server machine account from default OU to another...
Hi all. I have an win2k3 std sp1 server with exchange2k3 std sp2 on it. The computer account of the server sits in the default Computers OU, and i want to move it to another computer OU for policy purposes. I have a 2k AD. I understand that this move should go without a problem, maybe a restart of the services afterwards? I'm not going to move any of the objects in the Microsoft Exchange System Objects OU, just the computer account. Any problems that might occur, and would those potential problems be ok if i just move it back to the default OU? -- Gripe On Fri, 19 May 2006 ...