how do i add a logo to an excel 2003 invoice template?

In Office 2000 you were able to add a logo in the left upper corner of an
invoice when customizing.  In Office 2003 it seems that you cannot.  PLEASE
HELP!
Thank You

I don't know what special facility Office 2000 had, but can't you just
paste a bitmap onto the Excel cell?

- DH

0
rivertoad (6)

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Opening new Excel window
Windows 2000. When have an exel already open, when I click on another excel file (or its shortcut) it opens into the same excel main window. Then I can view either one of the excel applications by selecting the appropriate window. Is there a setting such that new excel will open in its own window? If so, how? [Currently I can get this effect in a less convenient way by starting the excel directly the second time, and then reading in the excel file.] Alan Beban You could have one instance of excel open and have multiple "tasks" appearing on the taskbar via: Tools|optio...

Excel Add Ins

Office 2003 on win 7
HI I Install Office 2003 on win 7 - can't import .pst The Imort button Is blank , what sould i do ? Thank, Moysh You would never import a PST in the first place. Use a supported method for data transfer instead. We post them here daily. The most likely reasons you have no import function is that you either haven't installed the importers and exporters or your Toolbar needs to be configured to show them. -- Russ Valentine "Moysh" <Moysh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E479938D-686B-4013-954A-DF30A4788002@microsoft.com... > HI > ...

Dates in Excel #6
In natural history, including museum records, it is commonplace to use a date with lower case letters for the month, e.g. 19.x.2004 = 19th October 2004 or 01.iii.1999 = 1st March 1999. It would help users if this format were added as a standard and could be converted. For what it is worth... If you add dates as text by preceeding the entry with a ' , for example, '19/11/2004 and then apply the following formula =LEFT(A8,2)&"."&LOWER((ROMAN(MONTH(A8)))&"."&RIGHT(A8,4)) you will get 19.xi.2004 as the output. Does this help? Possibly I could m...

Re: Outlook 2003 calendar
back Outlook calendar is deleting events from my calendar older than 2 months (it's keeping recurring events). Auto Archive is not running. I synchronise calendar with my Blackberry which is set to keep appointments forever. When synchonising these past items are not being copied to Outlook calendar. What do I need to do to to synchonise all events/appointments and not have Calendar delete past events "Tim on the Common" <Tim on the Common@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:021422B4-ACBD-4E0C-BE97-091031042CD8@microsoft.com... > back Outloo...

excel vba
Hi, I'm trying to use scripts to compare two workbooks (base.xls an test.xls), I have found two subroutines a http://www.exceltip.com/st/Compare_two_worksheets_using_VBA_in_Microsoft_Excel/477.htm which seems to do the trick. The basic problem I'm having is I don't know how and where to stick i those two pieces of code. I have gone into base.xls and found th visual basic editor, then I have stuck both pieces of code int ThisWorkbook's code section, then I compiled it using the Debug menu, tried running it, but got a runtime error 9. Now some questions: 1. I'm a bit con...

Add on

Return Focus to Access after Excel Export
This is something thats been bothering me for a while. I have a VBA subroutine that takes a recordset and pastes the data to a blank Excel worksheet. Then Access gives a message that it's complete. The problem is that the active window is the excel worksheet, and not the access form. Anyone know how to return the focus back to Acess after the copyfromrecordset is complete? Could you post your code so we can try and help. -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault http://www.cardaconsultants.com/ For Access Tips and Examples: http://www.devhut.net Please rate this post using the vo...

Paid Invoice Shows Open
Hi, I have and open invoice that the monies have been collected on, plese see attached. How could I get rid of the remaining open invoice? When I printed it out there was a strange entry on the 2nd line or attached to the first line entry, I am not sure. -- P McCarthy Unfortunately, you cannot attach documents or embed graphics when posting to these newsgroups. At least, the person trying to view your message can't see them. Please reply with more information. -- Charles Allen, MVP "P McCarthy" wrote: > Hi, > I have and open invoice that the monies have bee...

Excel Test Plan Needed
Hello all, Does anyone have a nicely done Excel spreadsheet for doing softwar testing, i.e., a spreadsheet that is done up in the form of a tes plan? Thx in advance. Regards, Randall Princeto -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

View last appended entry in a view as well as in a ported to Excel
I have a list with several text fields that use the append feature. I cannot figure out how to: 1) Show the last entry in a view so I don't have to click through to see the entries and, 2) Have the last entry show up when I export to Excel. I can't see the last entry if there are additonal updates. Thx -Tamara Question 1. There are plenty of people asking the same question on different forums but I haven't yet found a solution to the issue of displaying the last entry on a column configured with the "Append text" option. I know this is not exa...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Keyboard problem: kinda Excel-related
My keyboard is acting a bit funny. In Excel, when I start with the letter "g", it acts as though I pressed the "Alt" key instead. I have had this happen with my laptop at work by accidentally pressing a function key and then some of the letters become numbers for those who want to use that as a keypad. But I have never had it happen on my home PC which is a desktop with a Dell keyboard. Did I press some funny sequence of keys to get this out of whack? I've tried rebooting without success, what else can I try? BTW, I've had this for 3 1/2 years without incide...

Disable Clear DContents command in excel
Is there a way to disable the "Clear Contents" option when right clicking on a cell. Basically I have spreadsheet which has lots of data validations and formulas so the worksheets are protected. Each row of data represnts information about a specific project. The sheet protection does not allow users to delete rows or columns, but conetnets can be cleared leaving blank cells. I do not want users to have the ability to clear contents of cells once data has been entered. Yes they can click the cell and manually override the information eg if a date changes etc, but I d...

microsoft word 2003 save multipage doc to multiple files
Hello! Is there any possible way to resolve my problem : I have 60 page document and id like to split this doc to 60 single paged files. Is there any way to do this whit some magic word option? Reagrds - HE ...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Exchange 2003 Error
I haven't been able to find any postings about this one yet, if anyone could help us out we'd appreciate it... We've removed the old Exchange 5.5 server from our Exchange organization. Now we have only our Exchange 2003 server running and it is running fine, except for an event log error related to the Active Directory Connector. It is Error # 8026 and says LDAP Bind was unsuccessful on directory (Old Server) for distinguished name 'domain\account'. Directory returned error:[0x51] Server Down. (Connection Agreement 'Users: Our FQDN - Site\Organization'...

Format text to add character

Forward email in 2003
Anyone know the best way to forward email with exchange 2003? In 5.5 I had to make custom recipient and then hide them from the address book... Whats the best way to do it in Exchange 2003? Thanks Create a Contact in Active Directory. "Steve Aschettino" <steveaschettino@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ORqKIsV9DHA.2472@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Anyone know the best way to forward email with exchange 2003? In 5.5 I had > to make custom recipient and then hide them from the address book... Whats > the best way to do it in Exchange 2003? Thanks > > ...

Excel 2007 12-17-09
Have created charts using Excel 2003. Converted to 2007. Now when I select Chart/Print preview the chart doesn't use the whole page. In 2003 under "Page Setup" there was a "Chart" tab - "printed chart size" - "Use full page". That option isn't avail. in 2007. If I "move" chart to it's own sheet then the fonts/etc get distorted and I have to reset fonts/size/etc. Any suggestions? ...

Excel formula for this...
Ok i want an excel formula to do this hopefully simple task... Say i have cell A1 with the word "dog" in it and cell B2 with the word "Cat" in it i want cell H5 to have the data in the previously mentioned cells so that it reads "dog, Cat" So in english i guess i want multiple cell values in once cell separated by a space or a comma or whatever. Thanks Max Try: =A1&", "&B2 MRO "Max Sand" <Max@gk.com> wrote in message news:Yx55b.4433$bC1.2817@newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net... > Ok i want an excel formula to do this hope...

How do I increase the text size of an Excel cell?
Hi guys, Situation: I had a memo size field in MS Access. When I copied and pasted it into an MS Excel cell the text gets truncated? I can't believe that Microsoft has had about 5-6 versions of Excel and hasn't fixed this simple problem. Mike Web Developer and Catholic Apologist http://www.faithfulchristians.net I think this is by design. Not everyone would want the whole column resized because of a single truncated cell. "Mike_Humphrey" <Mike_Humphrey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79662172-C13B-4708-AAF4-B02511AD79AA@microsoft.com... > H...