how can i work with the templates wizard in excell 2003?

how can i work with the templates wizard in excell 2003?
In old versions i worked with templates wizard to create data in access or
in a worksheet.
i setuped the excell 2003 pro and then i canot work with previously
worksheets created with the old wizard.
0
cadi (1)

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

Excel's calculations are off a few cents!
I can't figure out why my TOTAL for $ column is off from 1-5 cents. When I check the amounts going across, they are correct, but the amount at the bottom of the column is off!! What am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I have to manually check all Excel's figures. View more decimal places Natalie, does it still add up incorrectly?? I'm guessing your summing calculated values, that are viewed at less precision than calculated. You can use ROUND(formula, #decimals) to make the calculations round to the precision you desire, or you can set "Tools&q...

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

how to delete templates
I have publisher templates I wish to delete. Please how to do this. I have Excel 2003 Do you have Publisher? What OS? In Windows XP the Publisher templates are in a folder similar to this (hidden). C:\Documents and Settings\<<user name>>\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates Vista, also hidden C:\Users\<<user name>>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "david winkley" <david winkley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ABC03B00-049C-4...

How can I rename a database table?

Bugs worked out with XP SP2 and Outlook?
When SP2 just came out, one functionality that existed in Outlook 2003 (while using Word as e-mail editor) didn't work anymore, the icons (in Web Tools toolbar) that allowed embedding of sound, video, and marquee text in e-mail. I wrote about that problem here, and there was a response that that is a known bug, that Microsoft was working on. Has there been a fix for this yet, either through a SP2 update, or an Outlook 2003 update? Are you running Windows XP SP2? I think that is what has broken it (or an update to IE). It's broken in Outlook 2003 too. " MS" <ms@nospa...

Can (or how can) I do this

My IBM Laptop using MS 2003 does not let me read plain text messag
My IBM Laptop using MS 2003 does not let me read plain text messages What do you see when you get one? "jimjep" <jimjep@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77C1C107-B54C-4DAA-B736-69A870B13F22@microsoft.com... > My IBM Laptop using MS 2003 does not let me read plain text messages jimjep <jimjep@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My IBM Laptop using MS 2003 does not let me read plain text messages What do you mean by "does not let"? Does a hand come out of the screen and grab your wrist so you can't move the mouse? -- Brian Til...

Creating Email Templates
Hello, In looking at the various resources, everyone seems to like the email template functionality .. although I do question one thing. Is it possible to create an email template for use in a workflow THAT IS NOT sent to the customer/account? From what I can tell, if you create an Opportunity/Account/Contact email template, all these automatically send the end account/customer the email. What I would like is when a new Opportunity is created to be sent to some Internal users only ... ie. the user's Manager to confirm the presence of a new Opportunity. This from the looks of th...

Can not archive

How do i convert excel to csv in command line? ( not save as)
I am trying to automate a system which needs the files in csv format. Is there any way to convert excel to csv in command line, instead of the usual 'save as'? PS: If you know any UNIX utilities too, please mention. F1, No way I can think of from the command line. You could write an Excel macro that controls the whole process. Open a file, save as csv, close, next file, loop. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "F1" <F1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B67ACCB6-CC54-4B5E-...

It is possible to install some programs from 2003 with some from 2
I have a student/home edition of Office 2007 and I'd like to install Access from Office 2003. Would that work? Yes, ensure you do a custom install, selecting only Access; however the MS advice is to install earlier component first, update then install later version, but you should be ok "Paul Blay" <PaulBlay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B549DE7-5E88-4498-BD63-58063A211923@microsoft.com... > I have a student/home edition of Office 2007 and I'd like to install > Access > from Office 2003. Would that work? Thank you! ...

Convert Excel
How do I convert a database in Excel into Access? Thanks Hi Sue, It depends what you mean by "database". Usually it's fairly simple to move the data from Excel worksheets to Access tables, but anything else - searching, sorting, reporting, validation... - has to be re-created using Access's tools. In general, start by creating a new Access database, then import the data from the Excel workbook. Often, an Excel "database" benefits from being split into two or more related tables in Access; see "About designing a database" in Help - and there's a Ta...