How can i merge all the information into one ?

I hace 3 worksheets that when first made were identical but since each
worksheet is managed by individual users they have changed it and made
ittheir own. What I want to do is merge all 3 worksheets and make a master
worsheet with info from all 3. What's the best way to do this?

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 05:35:01 -0800, Santi
<Santi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I hace 3 worksheets that when first made were identical but since each
>worksheet is managed by individual users they have changed it and made
>ittheir own. What I want to do is merge all 3 worksheets and make a master
>worsheet with info from all 3. What's the best way to do this?

If the three worksheets that you want to merge have names "Sheet1",
"Sheet2", and "Sheet3", try this formula in cell A1 of a new sheet:

=Sheet1!A1&Sheet2!A1&Sheet3!A1

Copy cell A1 to the right and down as far as needed.

If this "merge" is not the type of merge you expect, then please
explain in more detail the data structure in the three changed
worksheets and what data structure you expect to have on the master
worksheet.

Lars-�ke

0
Lars

can grow / can shrink , control position conflict
I've got a report with several text boxes and/or sub-reports in the detail section, and I'm having trouble keeping their horizontal alignments as needed. Maybe someone can clue me into the "caviats" (or to a usefull source that goes into the details and work-arounds...) Many thanks in advance, Mark Here's the conditions I've got... - the detail section is organized in three (3) columns (these are purly graphic, and comply with the "format" of the report) - in each column are 1 to seveal text boxes and/or sub-reports, - currently the firs...

xxx@hotmail.com Password Rejected on One Computer, Not Other
I have MS Money on two machines, exact same copy of 2004 Business Edition. Machine 1 is a backup of Machine 2. Each incident contains 2 separate accounts, one business, one personal. Suddenly, on machine number 2, I can no longer log in to my personal account via my *hotmail.com account. On machine 1 it works fine, but machine 2 it rejects my login stating that the password is invalid. I logged in to the hotmail account with the password via IE on machine 2 just fine (sanity check). I then restored the .mny file on machine 2 with a different *mny name from machine 1. Same problem. So ...

two users on one computer
I have Windows 7 and use Outlook 2003. I really want to separate my husbands emails from mine, so I created a new email account for him. How can I have his emails sent to a different location within Outlook? You need to create his personal username in Windows 7 so that he can manage his own emails and documents; and you can manage your own emails and documents. If you don't know how to create his own username then I suggest post your query here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/w7itproinstall/threads hth "karen" <karen@discussions.micro...

Users can't browse or see local site in GAL
My users cannot view RECIPIENTS CONTAINER objects, of our local EXCHANGE SITE, in the GAL. However they can still send email to users in our local site. Our site doesn't even show up in the GAL, but they can browse other Exchange Sites in the GAL. Now here's the kicker, Domain/Exchange Admins can view see the local site name in the GAL and browse to see the recipient containers within the local site. This leads me to believe that permission some how got screwed up. But, nothing jumps out at me! Thanks for the support, BR Check out http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid...

How can I change worksheet direction from right to left
I want to change the direction of the work sheet in Excel 2007 from left to right and vice versa If you mean you want to change the direction of the cursor on Enter, then click on the round logo top left, select Excel options, select Advanced, and change the direction to Left, Right, Up or Down as you desire. -- HTH Kassie Replace xxx with hotmail "Haitham" wrote: > I want to change the direction of the work sheet in Excel 2007 from left to > right and vice versa I believe the only way is to go through Microsoft Office Tools and make the setting ...

how many characters i can put into one cell in Excel
If i typed a whole paragraph into one cell of Excel, only a part of para show up in that cell. I tried wrap text, increase the height of the column. Nothing happen. Any one have idea about it or there are some limit to view in Excel in one cell Hi Search for 'specifications' in Help: It says '32,767 characters. Only 1,024 display in a cell; all 32,767 display in the formula bar.' -- Andy. "Gary" <Gary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:747E6CFE-88D9-4F4C-950E-56F0885C3096@microsoft.com... > If i typed a whole paragraph into one cell o...

Need better understanding of TRIM so I can get rid of trailing spa
I imported a listof names to creat labels. All columns have trailing spaces. I have imported some into Word then done a relace it worked but it was a not the right solution. I understand TRIM in Excel will get rid of Trailing spaces. The examples HELP gives is not clear to me. Please help me get rid of these trailing spaces. Tom Trim should work, Tom, but it's tough to say without seeing your data. What happens if you open the data directly from Excel? What format is it now? Any txt file opened from Excel should give you delimiter options. Are the number of trailing spaces always ...

Can an Excel file be converted into Visio?
Does anyone know if this is even possible? Is there a converter pack or a website that would illustrate this process? Thanks, Jim ...

how can i Back up folders??
How can I make a backup from folders and other information in outlook, So i can format my computer ? ThanX G'Day 'onymous, You don't tell us what version of Office you use. Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=8b081f3a-b7d0-4b16-b8af-5a6322f4fd01&displaylang=en This works with OL2000 onward. -- Regards, Pat Garard Australia ______________________________________ Copy your pst-file to your safe location (separate harddisk/partition/USB-memory stick). Then after the format and reinstall of Window and Office connect to it by using File-> O...

How can i make backup automaticaly
Thank you for open this post. I Want to backup exchange automaticaly For example, how i can use ntbackup to backup IS to network path. If i will write correct comand, i will build a .bat file and then incert it to windows jobs. Thank for a help "Shurick" <Shurick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8009D82C-D699-47E0-BE0C-8814C2CDC813@microsoft.com... > Thank you for open this post. > > I Want to backup exchange automaticaly > For example, how i can use ntbackup to backup IS to network path. > If i will write correct comand, i will build a .bat...

Calculations based on PivotTable information
I am trying to create calculations for Commissions based on Pivot Table information. However, When i try to filter(change the dimension) to show individual Salespeople the columns that i refer to in my calculations change, thus my calculations are in accurate. This is what i am using to calculate when all salespeople are present on the pivot table In Column J IF(AND(ISNUMBER(SEARCH("*total",C5)),F5<>""),F5*0.03,"") In Column L IF(AND(ISNUMBER(SEARCH("*total",C5)),G5<>""),G5*0.02,"") any help would be appreciated. ...

why can I not format a secondary axis in excel x?
Despite being able to graph data on a secondary axis in Microsoft Excel X, I have been unable to format said axis (ie make it start from a value other than zero). No amount of trying to click on and select the axis or the values has helped. Are you saying that double clicking does not bring up the Format dialog box for the axis? Try tapping the 'navigation (arrow) keys while watching the Name box. When it reads Secondary Value.... use the Format menu item to open the dialog box and then open the Scale tab to set the Min and Max values best wishes Bernard "mackie99" <...

How can I type more than one line of text into a cell in Excel?
I am using Excel to organize contact information, names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. I would like all of this information in one cell and in the standard format of: name address phone etc. I do not know how to make Excel accept more than one line of text, unless I cut and paste it from a Word document. Could someone please tell me how to format the cells so that more than one line of text can be accepted in a cell? Hi use ALT+ENTER for inserting line breaks -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "watermark" <watermark@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsb...

Visual Studio can't open resource file in Resource View after IDE crash
Hello, I have a strange problem with Visual Studio .NET 2003, I hope that this is the appropriate newsgroup. After adding an icon resource to my project, Visual Studio crashed, and after restarting it, it was unable to open my project's resource file in the resource view pane. It displays the name of the rc file, but when I click the "+" beside it to open the resources, nothing happens, and the "+" disappears. There is no error message. Restarting Visual Studio and rebuilding my project didn't help. I can open all other projects' resource files without problem...

Can a lead konverts to a customer with a workflow
Hi. Can you create a workflow that konvert a lead to an account and put the status to the account as a "Prospect"? Are you using CRM4? If so this is very easy. If you are using CRM3, I think you will have to write a callout to do this. Rob "Martin" wrote: > Hi. > > Can you create a workflow that konvert a lead to an account and put the > status to the account as a "Prospect"? If you are using CRM 4, you can script the entire conversion of a Lead into a Account, Contact and/or Opportunity in the Workflow engine without writing code. The D...

How can I use wildcards in IF statements and Macros
I want to include in a Macro, something to take a particular action if the active cell contains text beginning with X. I thought something based on an IF statement, that included a wildcard, might work, e.g. IF(A1="X*,1,0). This does not work though. Sub JustDoIt() Dim s As String s = ActiveCell.Value If Left(x, 1) = "X" Then MsgBox "We should do something" End If End Sub -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200909 "AlanF" wrote: > I want to include in a Macro, something to take a particular action if the > active cell conta...

Can I start a macro using a # key?
Hi all can anyone help me with starting a macro called "gsw" by using the # or | or ~ key? The reason being I am trying to activate this macro by barcode scan and I cannot print a barcode using ctrl + X TIA Check out the OnKey method in help. Sub DoKeyAssign() Application.OnKey "#", "gsw" End Sub Sub gsw() MsgBox "Hello!" End Sub -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...

How can I auto update a graph?
I was wondering if there is a way for me to auto update a chart that I am using. Lot's of ways. The usual is to use a defined name for the series with an offset formula to include row/columns use a defined name such as =offset($a$1,0,0,counta($a:$a),4). Go to these for more info http://www.tushar-mehta.com/ http://peltiertech.com/ -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Bigxcr" <Bigxcr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5FBD378B-A094-417B-8B16-F364D7F52E0B@microsoft.com... > I was wondering if there is a way for me to auto update a chart th...

Creating a summary list from source data
Don't know if or how one would do this but I thought I would ask for suggestions... In worksheet1 have a a list of expenses. col a= date col b= description col c= amount and col d = expense category (drop down list). Each row is a seperate expense. There are about 250 in total. It would be great if in worksheet2 I could list each expense category and then under each list all expenses that match that category and then lower in the sheet do the next and the next... etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Marty Hi! Assume: Sheet1 A1:D1 are the column headers: Date, ...

Can this be done............
Pub 2003 Is there a way to rotate a bullet? I'm using a bullet that looks like the right hand giving the OK sign (in the US, the rest of the world reads it a bit differently). I'd like to rotate it the symbol 90� counterclockwise. I know, this is a really strange request but I have a reason for wanting to do this, other than making my bullet multi-cultural. -- JoAnn Two things are aesthetically perfect in the world - the clock and the cat. --Emile-August Chartier Wingdings has them all ways. Just select one from the font. -- David - you got my hopes up ...

Can domain users RDP to domain controllers?
Hi guys Can I check with you guys if by default can a domain users RDP to a domain controller? I tried putting the account into the remote desktop users group which has the allow logon via terminal services. I also grant it the "allow logon locally" rights. But while I am able to log on to the DC locally with that account, I am not able to RDP into it. Is only domain admins able to RDP to DC only? Regards -- Domon ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Domon's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/48096.htm View t...

Business portal
When adding a user i am recieving an error - can not add the user because a user with that name already exists. The user does not exist in MbfUser. Also, this user was previously active in business portal but tied to a different windows logon. I am using BP sp3, with GP 8.0 sp3. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Pauline, Thank you for posting to the news group. You may also want to check the following tables in the Dynamics database: MbfUserWindowsIdentity MbfRoleUser MbfUserSetting -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Thanks,...

can't view page in browser
site is www.bridgeoflife.us I can see the site with firefox but can't see anything with IE8 everything was working fine until a few hours ago. any suggestions -- steve The page will only display in IE if the user has Publisher 2003 installed. I have Publisher 2007, so cannot see the page. Firefox, Opera, Safari etc ignore IE specific conditional comments, so are not affected. Do NOT use Publisher (or any other Office program other than FrontPage) to build websites - this ALWAYS leads to problems. In your page, look for <![if pub11]> and <![endif]&g...

Store.exe memory leak and can not update ESM to latest build
I have win2k sp4 with exchange sp3 build 6249.4. I am trying to install the August rollup update but the build version never changes and my memory leak is still present. What is going on? First of all, it maybe not leak at all. Secondly, tell us how you are installing roll-up. rphometnng wrote: > I have win2k sp4 with exchange sp3 build 6249.4. I am trying to install the > August rollup update but the build version never changes and my memory leak > is still present. > What is going on? Are you expecting to see Exchange 2000 SP4 listed in Exchange System Manager after a...

How can I import Smartdraw Files in Visio #2
I have files I created in Smartdraw *.sdr and I would like to import them into Viso as I no longer use Smartdraw. Is there a way to do this? Thanks, John Pierce ...