How can I delete rows from Pivot Tables in Excel 2000 as in 97

I was able to delete multiple unwanted rows from Excel 97 Pivot Tables.
Now I find I can only delete rows individually by untagging them in Excel
2000 Pivot Table.
This is far too time consuming...
Does anyone have a faster Solution
0
4U (1)

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Fields in TransactionEntry table
I hope someone can help me understand the contents of three fields in the TransactionEntry table in RMS. I'm trying to see if I can use data stored in these fields to correct the Price in my Item table. Two of the fields are the FullPrice and Price. It appears to me that the Price field is the price charged at the register, the FullPrice is something like the Price in Item. The PriceSource field seems to be a code that is 1 if the regular price is charged, 10 if the price is changed by the cashier and other values depending on the size of the discount applied at the register. My h...

How to Link to the next blank row after the last entry in a column?
Cell BM6 Sheet1, has a formula that gives me a numeric total. The total belongs in Column D1 Sheet2 after the last entry, and there will be cells that will remain blank in that column before the last entry. Sheet1 is a work sheet, which will be saved with a new file name at the end of the month after the totals have been sent to Sheet2. Sheet2 is a permanent, ongoing record. The numbers on original Sheet1 will then be erased and the worksheet reused for the new month. :confused: How do I get the values into the appropriate row of Sheet2 and have them remain there when I reuse the workshee...

Can't send/receive

Make table truncates text concatenated using fnConcatenate
I have a MakeTable query which uses the fnConcatenate( ) function to merge a bunch of information into a single field. Unfortunately, the field length exceeds 255 characters and the MakeTable tries to dump this into a text field, rather than identifying that the field should be a memo field. I know I could create the base table and import the data from my query into that table, but I would prefer to make this table on the fly, and then delete it when I am done with it. Any recommendations? -- Email address is not valid. Please reply to newsgroup only. On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:48:04 -07...

97 vs 97 SR-2
What are the basic differences between Excel 97 and 97 SR-2? This MSKB article provides the storied history of Excel 97 patches and links to more detailed information about the changes made: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;232652&Product=xlw -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Tim2" <Tim2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BFA00FD-9E36-4FEB-B558-EB781563A591@microsoft.com... | What are the basic differences between Excel 97 and 97 SR-2? ...

need to chart sum of 2 rows in worksheet
I have a worksheet in which I have 12 columns to represent the months and my expense categories in the rows below. The last row is a Total row of all the expenses above it. One of the values I want to represent in a 12-month line graph is the Total row less the Misc Expense row. How can I graph this without creating a new row in my worksheet to hold just this calculated value? I'm very comfortable with writing macros if that's what it will take to accomplish this. Thanks, Barry ...

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

Excel's calculations are off a few cents!
I can't figure out why my TOTAL for $ column is off from 1-5 cents. When I check the amounts going across, they are correct, but the amount at the bottom of the column is off!! What am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I have to manually check all Excel's figures. View more decimal places Natalie, does it still add up incorrectly?? I'm guessing your summing calculated values, that are viewed at less precision than calculated. You can use ROUND(formula, #decimals) to make the calculations round to the precision you desire, or you can set "Tools&q...

Deleting a batch...
I have just upgraded from QS2000.... I have redesigned my taxes to base them on the customers Custom text 1 field... (aka County) We tendered a transaction on a customer that was using an older tax schedule, we changed the customer record to use the new tax record... when we voided the tax record... It credited the new tax category instead of the one that was originally charged... I tried to switch the customer back to So I ran a sale and void in the reverse order, hoping the sale would offset the last void, and the new void would offset the first sale... but it didnt' work... W...

Excel 2007 Chart with Zero Values
I have chart data for sales that I add to each day. I hide the lines for the days to come(ie if it's the 5th, I hide lines for the 6th - 31st) so that the chart doesn't go all the way down to zero for the 6th thru the 31st. I'd like to be able to leave all lines unhid, but not have the chart line go down to zero. I've tried putting N/As in those days that I don't have data, but the chart is still going to down to zero - I don't know if I have a setting wrong or what, but any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. Hi, Try either #N/A or th...

Excel formulas imported from tab-delimited files
I am trying to import some tab delimited entries into an Excel spreadsheet. Everything is working fine and dandy except that the formula fields which reference other worksheets in the spreadsheet are not getting automatically resolved unless I double click on them. For example, the "=Employee_Info!Y6" entry is not automatically getting resolved unless I double click on that value. Formulas that do not reference other worksheets are resolving correctly, without any intervention. Can someone kindly suggest how I can get past the problem? Thanks, Nimmi I'm not sure why excel ...

HR Benefit Table
I'm trying to do some cleanup of our benefits (delete benefits that were enrolled and never used) and in the process of querying table BE010130 there are a ton of benefits that have a 0 in the BENEFITSTATUS_I field. When I try to pull them up in GP they don't show under the specified employee. Can anyone tell me what these are and if I can delete them? ------=_NextPart_0001_079D83ED Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, After looking at the HRBEN.DOC from the SDK, it doesn't appear the BE010130 should have a value of 0. The values that should b...

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

how to delete templates
I have publisher templates I wish to delete. Please how to do this. I have Excel 2003 Do you have Publisher? What OS? In Windows XP the Publisher templates are in a folder similar to this (hidden). C:\Documents and Settings\<<user name>>\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates Vista, also hidden C:\Users\<<user name>>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "david winkley" <david winkley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ABC03B00-049C-4...

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this