Hide Intermediate Levels in Date Dimension

I have a pivot table (built from a ms cube using ms query) that has a date
dimension. My raw data has the Date as mm/dd/yyyy and the pivot table
automatically generates the month, quarter and year from this date. I cannot
seem to be able to display only the Year and Month (without the Quarter). I
can show the top level of the dimension (Year) or the Months alone, but I
cannot supress just the Quarter. All of the "Hide" options are greyed out for
the intermediate levels. Can anyone tell me how to do this with a Date in a
pivot table? (Excel 2003) Thanks.

Hiding "0" values in pivot table

Date Calculation 12-05-07
I have two Date/Time fields on a spreadsheet, AppReceived and AppProcessed. I need Access to calculate the number of days from when an application was received and when it was processed. I've tried DateDiff, but keep getting errors. Can someone offer a suggestion? Thanks! DateDiff("d", [AppReceived], [AppProcessed]) should give you the number of days between the two dates, provided both have values. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "John Hansen" <JohnHansen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Dates #10
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02F3_01C42EC2.96E7E710 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi I use Excel 2002 on a Win2k machine at work. At home I use an earlier = version of Excel (can't remeber of-hand what that is) on Win98. When ever I bring home some Excel files from work, the dates are changed = to American date (mm/dd/yy), but my Win98 system is definitly setup for = UK. Can anyone tell me why this might be happening? thanks m ------=_NextPart_000_02F3_01C42EC2.96E7E710 Cont...

Hiding formuals in cells question

hide my name

Access Note table in date order, when go to note form, dates are n
Help, I have checked everything and can't find the solution. I have a database that has date visited on the form. I want the last date visited displayed at bottom of form, and prior visits in order above. Anyhow, when I run the note table everything is in proper date order, however, when I put the notes in the note table, and look at it from there, they are NOT in date order. Has anyone had this happen to them? I will still be checking things, but I think I need some help on this quirky one. Thanks. -- Rachel Rollins Access stores records like a barrel of bricks, no...

Hiding and Un-Hiding Data fields

How do I hide gaps in an Excel 2007 chart?

Date & Time file was last saved
Is there away to display in a cell the date & time the file was last saved? I know you can do this in word but is it possible in Excel 2002? Here is an UDF Function DocProps(prop As String) application.volatile On Error GoTo err_value DocProps = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties(prop) Exit Function err_value: DocProps = CVErr(xlErrValue) End Function Now you can use the following formula in one of your cells: =DocProps("Last save time") Obviously, the file has to have been saved. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to ...

Hiding a worksheet #3

Public folders not displaying for users with Author level permissi
One Windows Server 2003 with Exchange Server 2003 installed. Outlook 2003. I created several new public folders a couple of weeks ago, and gave a couple of dozen users Author access to them. I have not confirmed with all of the users, but a couple of them can't see the folder listed at all. Any suggestions? Thank you. Are the users permissions set such that they have the 'Folder Visible' right selected? The Author role should give this, I think, but I'm wondering if the problematic users are not Authors, etc and don't have this role selected. -- Neil Hobson Exchang...

Hide images when Hiding Rows

BETWEEN DATES SUM
Hi, Col A has dates in order Col B has amounts Cell D1 is the beginning date Cell E1 is the end date I want to sum Col B where the dates in ColA are between the dates in D1 and E1. Thanks for your help. Jerry I believe this should do it: =SUMIF(A:A,">="&D1,B:B) - SUMIF(A:A,">"&E1,B:B) tl "Jerry Kinder" wrote: > Hi, > > Col A has dates in order > Col B has amounts > > Cell D1 is the beginning date > Cell E1 is the end date > > I want to sum Col B where the dates in ColA are between the dates in D1 and > ...

how to hide an ActiveX control?

Hiding plot Area

Propose a meeting with multiple dates in Outlook
How do you propose a meeting with multiple dates? Recurrence button S wrote: > How do you propose a meeting with multiple dates? > "S" <S@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1448A718-D76A-4874-9FC0-03AFD4367566@microsoft.com... > How do you propose a meeting with multiple dates? See this: http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/pickmeeting.htm -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] On 3/11/2010 7:16 AM, S wrote: > How do you propose a meeting with multiple dates? > A third-party solution called Tungle works nicely for this. ht...

Dates forward
Hello I need to caluclate 8 working days (mon-fri) from a date provided in a cell For example If I have the date 5/11/04 in one field I want another field to populate with 8 business days before 5/11/04 to equal 4/29/04 etc.. Is there a function or formula to do this? I have read about the working day function but that only give a day of the week representation such as MONDAY or the reverse of what I am looking for Thanks Jessica =WORKDAY(Date,8,Holidays) where Holidays can be a range of cells.. note that you need to have installed ATP -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Jessica" <...

hiding rows
I have data in cells A7:DK394 which all have 0 in them until totals are added in other worksheets which then pullthrough. At the end of the week I have to Hide all rows from A7 to A394 that still have 0 in them as no totals have been added in other sheets so the customer has not posted with us. is there any way excell can recognise the cells that have no data against them and hide them automatically by pressing a button. or if they all start off hidden unhide as data is entered. Hopefully this makes sense many thanks for any help with this as again its to save me lots of...

Date Range Report
I have a Report that in controlled by a date range to open, it list invoices .. If I select a date range of 1-May-2007 to 1-July- 2007, it will list all Invoices and payments made in that range, if there is any total owing or credit it will show in a text box above. My sub report [Report.rptSubOwnerInvoiceAmount] shows the data between 1-May-2007 till 1 July 2007, it contains 2 Text boxes that I want to get information from tbInvoiceDate tbInvoiceAmount I want to create a 3 text boxes 1- tbInvoiceDate >30 Days show Amount 2-tbInvoiceDate>60 Days show Amount 3-tbInvoiceDate&...

date mask via vba?
Anyone have any code to simulate a date mask on a Word form that works like a date mask on an Access form. i.e. slashes are automatically entered as user types a date in the format mm/dd/yyyy If this is a protected form field, set its property type to Date and apply a mask. Protect the form, then any valid date input will be converted to match your mask. No vba required. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http:/...

Hiding rows with VBA
Hi all, In my sheet called "insertsheet I have this VBA: (thanks to some users of Google groups) Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Const nMAX As Long = 10 Dim nRows As Long Application.ScreenUpdating = False With Me With .Range("B8") If Intersect(Target(1), .Cells) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub nRows = .Value End With .Range(.Cells(1, 5), .Cells(1, _ .Columns.Count)).EntireColumn.Hidden = True .Range(Cells(1, 5), .Cells(1, _ ...

calculation of future value between two dates
HELP please. I am trying to find an easy / short way to calculate future value of a lump sum amount between two dates. The info I will have :- 1. Amount (say $1000 ) 2. Start date of deposit (1st jan 2008) 3. Date to which future value is to be calculated to (1st may 2010) 4. Interest rate ( fixed 10%) 5. Compounded semiannualy. How can I create a formulae to calculate this in one swoop ? "manas123" <manas123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I create a formulae to calculate this in one swoop ? For an approximation: =FV(10%/2, DATEDI...

Outlook-hiding recipients addresses
How do you send a mailing to a distribution list without exposing their email addresses to the other recipients? Put the DL name in the BCC field and put your own address in the TO field. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > How do you send a mailing to a distribution list without > exposing their email addresses to the other recipients? ...

Hide contacts
I must hide some contacts from GAL excepted for 2 user that must to see them and select to send email. If only 2 users need a Contact, why not have them create it in their Contacts folder? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "MauroR" <MauroR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DAC0E2E9-7389-49F0-8736-3B9251DBB274@microsoft.com... >I must hide some contacts from GAL excepted for 2 user that must to see >them > and select to send email. Th...

How do I hide email addresses in outgoing mail
Hint: You post your question in the body of the post, not the Subject. Hint 2: Use the BCC field. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2C2A70C-6C94-4688-8BAF-0A50AC9C142D@microsoft.com... > "Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2C2A70C-6C94-4688-8BAF-0A50AC9C142D@microsoft.com... > PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject Have a look here: http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm As posted here MANY MANY times - put them in the BCC...