Hide divo error

I have the following formula in cells for future months.  I would like to
hide he divo result for months wihout data.

my formula is =F37/SUM(F37:F38)

I tried to enter this as =IF(ERROR(F37/SUM(F37:38)),"-",F37/SUM(F37:38) as I
found in online help.  This formula does not work either.

Can anyone give me the correct formula to hide the divo error message for my
formula?
--
Cassie

Try this one:
=IF(ISERR(F37/SUM(F37:F38)),"-",F37/SUM(F37:F38))
Micky

"Cassie Rodgers" wrote:

> I have the following formula in cells for future months.  I would like to
> hide he divo result for months wihout data.
>
> my formula is =F37/SUM(F37:F38)
>
> I tried to enter this as =IF(ERROR(F37/SUM(F37:38)),"-",F37/SUM(F37:38) as I
> found in online help.  This formula does not work either.
>
> Can anyone give me the correct formula to hide the divo error message for my
> formula?
> --
> Cassie
=if(ISERROR(F37/SUM(F37:F38)),"-",F37/SUM(F37:F38))

would be my choice

Also I would replace the "-" with a 0 so math is not interupted unless that
is your goal.

www.bleifeldcpa.com
http://thehumbleaccountant.blogspot.com/

"מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote:

> Try this one: =IF(ISERR(F37/SUM(F37:F38)),"-",F37/SUM(F37:F38))
> Micky
>

> "Cassie Rodgers" wrote:
>
> > I have the following formula in cells for future months.  I would like to
> > hide he divo result for months wihout data.
> >
> > my formula is =F37/SUM(F37:F38)
> >
> > I tried to enter this as =IF(ERROR(F37/SUM(F37:38)),"-",F37/SUM(F37:38) as I
> > found in online help.  This formula does not work either.
> >
> > Can anyone give me the correct formula to hide the divo error message for my
> > formula?
> > --
> > Cassie
You are attempting to mix 2007 IFERROR function with 2003 ISERROR function.

Stick with one version or the other.

2007           =IFERROR(F37/SUM(F37:F38),"-")

2003           =IF(ISERROR(F37/SUM(F37:F38)),"-",F37/SUM(F37:F38))

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 14:31:44 -0800, Cassie Rodgers
<CassieRodgers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have the following formula in cells for future months.  I would like to
>hide he divo result for months wihout data.
>
>my formula is =F37/SUM(F37:F38)
>
>I tried to enter this as =IF(ERROR(F37/SUM(F37:38)),"-",F37/SUM(F37:38) as I
>found in online help.  This formula does not work either.
>
>Can anyone give me the correct formula to hide the divo error message for my
>formula?

0
Gord

Hiding "0" values in pivot table

Cannot Create File When That File Already Exists Installation Error
Hi, I'm running a test install of MSCRM on a VPC and I'm getting an error message that says Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ConfigureServiceVirtualDirAction failed. Cannot create a file when that file already exists. It gives me the option to Retry, which immediately fails and displays the error again, and to Cancel, which will end the installation process early and show me a log, but the log doesn't say what file it is attempted to create that already exists. The VPC is the latest one (not the one that's coming out right NOW, but the last one). The server is running on S...

Hiding formuals in cells question

Error during remote deleting records
Hello, during deletions of huge amount of records from tables located on remote DB server following error message is appear: T0: TCP Provider: The semaphore timeout period has expired. The DELETE command is executed directly on the SQL server, remotely is called just stored procedure which is perform the deletion. The DELETE is made in a batches of 10000 records. Could you please help me with the problem? Thank you very much for any response. Best regards, Richard Hi You mean that you run the procedure on remote machine to delete the rows ? "Lukino&quo...

Xml error: Namespace Manager or Xslt context needed
I am using VB.Net. My program is to connect to a remote IPAddress. Once, it verifies the login information it should display the SessionID and enable some button . I appreciate your help and thanku in advance When I run the pgm , I get the error: Can't parse login information. Namespace Manager or XsltContext needed. This query has a prefix, variable or userdefined function. I have added the Try-catch in all my functions. In ParseLoginResponse function, it catches the above exception. I am inclding all the functions I am using below: Private Function SendXmlRequest(ByRef xml As St...

unknown error #2
I've had several reported cases on an error response of "unknown error" when trying to delete a e-mail. This error is received when trying to delete from Outlook 2000 or web outlook. I use an exchange 2000 server. Any clue? ...

Errors
I get the following problems in Outlook 2007 Professional new installation with Windows 7 ultimate O/S - 1) When I try to import a Personal folder from another .pst file of same Outlook 2007 version it gives me an error "The Messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists restart Outlook". This error never goes off even after restart. 2) Trying to add new Outlook data file through Data File Management after selecting type of storage for new outlook data file as Office Outlook Personal Folders file and selecting the specific .pst file it g...

hide my name

excel error
run excel, error : "This program has performed an ilegal operation, and will be shutdown. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor" what happen ? please help me? regards Sus ...

elunknown error
on first look the windows live mail seems like a very nice email application, however the "unknown error " that prevents me from deleting junk and having it disappearor becomming stuck as a permenant outbox item is becomming enough of an agravation that i will soon return to outlook or even thunderbird. I have followed instructions to work offline and configure advanced settings in tools to work around this, but i do not wish to do this daily. Is there a permenant fix for this? thanks "Elijah" <Elijah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Excel startup bug: VBA Run-time error 76??
Help, please. Yesterday, Excel started giving me error messages whenever I start it up. I uninstalled Office 2000, reinstalled it, and I still get the same error. Here is what happens. MS Visual Basic displays a dialog box that says: Run-time error '76': Path not found When I hit the debug button, it highlights (in yellow) the following line of code: lengthOfFile = Filelen(registryValue) What should I do to fix this annoying problem? Steve Delete the ZZZ. It keeps spam off the server. Start it with a switch "C:\program files\microsoft office\office\excel.exe" /...

Hiding and Un-Hiding Data fields

How do I hide gaps in an Excel 2007 chart?

syncronization error from outlook 2002 & active sync
when attempting to sync my pocket pc w/ outlook 2002 (windows xp-prof), i get two messages from outlook: 1. (microsoft outlook): no profiles have been created. to create a new profile, use the mail icon in the control panel. then i press ok, and i get the following: 2.(microsoft outlook syncronization): sync. cannot be completed because your personal information manager is not running. ensure your pim program is running, and try to syncronyze again. if your pim program is running, restart your desktop computer. i had created those profiles, but the problem persist. please advice. t...

Error while including <occi.h>
Hello all, Actually i am developing an application in c++ to insert data into oracle database and i am facing a problem while running the program after including Oracle c++ call interface header file occi.h.Can anyone help me about the solution of that problem.The error which occered is given below. thank you e:\oracle\ora92\oci\include\occicontrol.h(1132) : error C2995: 'getVector' : template function has already been defined e:\oracle\ora92\oci\include\occicommon.h(425) : see declaration of 'getVector' e:\oracle\ora92\oc...

PO Printing ERROR
I am facing problum in printing the Purchase order after approval. When i open any PO and try to print it by pressing PRINT button it shows an error like "Run Time Error 13, Type Mismatch" and Quit form RMS Manager Plz any one help me out from this problum. Regards, Naveed ...

Hide images when Hiding Rows

Hiding a worksheet #3

DMM Configuration Error
Hi Guys, I am trying to install DMM for MSCRM 4.0. It installed properly. While Configuring this DMM with MSCRM 4.0, 1) I specified the Intranet address 2) specified SQL Server name. 3) It verified the system requirements also. But, after Step 3, It is showing an ERROR as "An Error has Occured. Restart the Data Migration Manager". For this to resolve, I tried to restart the service in Services. But it is showing an error has occured. Please help me, if anyone can resolve this....... regards, Sailaja. ...

Error Message
I'm running a Mac G4 with OS 10.4 and Media Player version 9. I've tried to open downloaded tutorials and I get a message: ".This file may not play correctly because it is compressed by using a codec that is not suported". I've seen this before on files that I haven't deemed important and ignored it. Now I need to open these tutorial files. I've received other Media Player files from other sources and opened them with no problem. Can anyone tell me what I can do to see these videos. What codec does the file use? It's entirely possible that...

Access Query
I have a query that is controlled by a form. When I choose the fields in the form and try and run the query it gives me Error 3349. What am I doing incorrectly? On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 12:54:02 -0800, Jecker <Jecker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a query that is controlled by a form. When I choose the fields in the >form and try and run the query it gives me Error 3349. What am I doing >incorrectly? I don't know, because I can't see the query or the form from here, and don't know just what you're doing! Please open the query in SQL ...

Outlook "an unexpected error has occured"
All of a sudden today OUTLOOK 2003 gives an error message when I try to send e-mail to a distribution list. I evern tried to delete and recreate the list. It just says "an unexpected error has occured". Help! ...

how to hide an ActiveX control?

Need to display an error message when a duplicate object is clicked.
Hi all, I'm new to Access and I'm creating a simple IT Inventory database. My first form just has details on the device, and I want to be able to have the users select an IP address from a dropdown list. I have the list and the dropdown working flawlessly, but in my table I selected No Duplicates, so that no one IP address can be used twice. What I'd like to do, is that if the DB detects a duplicate, to pop up a dialog box stating that the IP address is already in use and to please select a valid IP address. By default, there is an error that pops up when you try to save the rec...

Consecutive ma-open calls are failing with error 3051
Hello. I'm having a problem with exchange 5.5sp3 on windows NT 4.0sp6 TSE (I know, pretty old environment. The upgrade is in my todo list). I will try to explain the issue. Sometimes I get this message because space left on disk is less than 10MB: "The MTA is terminating because the disk where MTADATA is located has less than 10MB of space, or an error occurred while trying to check for free space on the disk. If disk space is low, free up some disk space and restart the MTA. NT Error code returned: 0 (non-zero indicates an error while checking for free space) [BASE IL TIMER 3] (16)&...