Help with VBE Need to autoselect rows #3

Sorry and thanks for your help, i will be more patient in the future. I
had to finnish a spreadsheet this morning and got carried away trying
to find the answer, i will try the above suggestions out.

Thanks

jason

--
greenfalcon
greenfalcon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=13622

Simple VBA Deletion of certain rows.
Good evening all. this seems so simple but I have tried searching Google, but to no avail. And so I do hope someone can help me here. I am simply looking for code to delete the rows that have Zero in Column C, a simple example as follows: Formats: A=Text, B=Text, C=Number A B C 1 Header Header Header 2 003 M080 85.26 3 005 M080 0.00 4 004 M076 25.25 5 002 M085 0.00 6 006 M564 0.00 7 001 K798 ...

sumifs help

line graph #3
I have created a graph with two bars and two lines. However one of the lines the line begins and ends before the eginning and end of th egraph, is there a way to extend it? Also the second line graph I would liek to line up the data points with the first bar series. is this possible? Thanks ratio wrote: > I have created a graph with two bars and two lines. However one of the lines > the line begins and ends before the eginning and end of th egraph, is there a > way to extend it? Are the source data ranges misaligned? I can't visualize the problem. > Also the second ...

Help !

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Need function to insert worksheet name into a cell of that worksheet.
I have found a formula on the web help site to automatically insert a worksheet name into a cell of the worksheet. I have several worksheets and wish to identify each worksheet automatically in a cell of each worksheet. When I use the formula it initially brings in the correct worksheet name. However when I select another worksheet the prior name appears in the selected cell. Perhaps I need to change something in my formula or this is a problem that I can't correct. What is your suggestion? The following formula is what I am using in each worksheet. =MID(CELL("fil...

Excel Macro to delete rows
Hello, I have an excel Sheet in which I have a blank row below the cell which contains "<<<Mem>>>". I vave some random data and multiple such cells. Can I get some help with the excel macros for the same? Harsh Assuming "Mem" is in column E: Sub DeleteRowBelowMem() For i=cells(rows.count,5).end(xlup).row to 1 step -1 if cells(i,5).value="Mem" then rows(i+1).Delete Next End Sub Bob Umlas Excel MVP HTH "Harsh" <cooldreamz83@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1159983014.172239.234480@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... ...

IM Error Message #3
Hi All, I'm receiving the following error message when I'm trying to run any integration: "The destination could not be initialized due to the following problem: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" The Symptom for this problem is when you go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Integrate you will find the two lines “Integration Manager” and “Run Integration” are dimmed, although Integration Manager is already installed. I applied all the solutions that are available on Customer Source Knowledge Base, but didn’t work with me. If anyone could help ...

need to add custom entity to email selection list
We have created a custom entity called Employee which has an email address as one of its fields. We would like to be able to select an employee record while creating an email activity. How do I add this entity to the list of entities to choose from in the To field in the email activity? You can't. The list of entities you can email to are set within CRM. One option to get around this is to load employees as Contacts - with a Contact type = Employee. "Jeanenne" wrote: > We have created a custom entity called Employee which has an email address as > one of its fie...

Moving Row Data to Column/Row Groups
First off...great forum with super smart participants. Hopefully, I ca tap into some of this brain power!! :) I have received an Excel emai spreadsheet containing hundreds of names and corresponding emai addresses. Problem is the data runs on one line from A1 to GB1. Fo example, A1 B1 C1 D1 E1 F1, etc (name 1)(email 1)(name 2)(email 2)(name 3)(email 3) etc. I need to break the data to a two column format with the first colum containing the name and the second column containing the emai address...then dropping down to the next row and listing the next set then the next and so on. The good ne...

REALLY miussing rows in Excel2000
have some big Excel spreadsheets, 50 columns by 65525 rows (but definitely not 65536), 45MByte. They are all very similar, just a few formala tweaks different On one of them, the top nine rows have become "invisible" It is possible to navigate through all the cells involved with the cursor keys- the formula bar. name box bar etc all function correctly and show cell contents etc. They are just not visible The missing rows are not hidden The missing rows are not filtered The missing rows have a standard row height The missing rows are not locked If I move the cursor from row 10 towa...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Excel Needs to Close
Frequently, when turning on my computer, I will get the message something like "Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close." I may not have used Excel for days and it definitely was not open when the computer was turned off. Any clues? Do I have a problem? Ed, Look for an Excel file, or Excel itself, in your Startup folder (Start - All programs). Scan for viruses. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com Note: Top-posting has been the norm here. Some folks prefer bottom-posting. But if you bottom-post to a reply that's already top-posted, the thr...

Macro Help

help me #2

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

Query to Count "0" in Row
I am trying to create an expression in a query that says if CONTRIBUTION BEGIN year is less then 2006 and the AUTE2 = 00/00/00 then count the number of "0" in the rown and multiply that by 58. This is what I had thought up so far, but I know it isn't right. CONTRIBUTION DUE: IIF([CONTRIBUTION BEGIN], 'yyyy' <2006, AND AUTE2 = 00/00/00, Count "0" And Multiply by 58 Any input is greatly appreciated. -Anthony Morano What kind of data type is being stored in your [AUTE2] field? If that is supposed to be a date, I don't think Access considers #00/00/00...

Your Help is Appreciated