Help w/ GRIDLINES EXCEL 2003

GRINDLINES will not show in PRINT PREVIEW  nor will they change color to
BLACK as I want them to using TOOLS > OPTIONS > VIEW

All Background Settings are in DEFAULT since original Install.  I am stuck
on a report until I get this solved.  I am willing to send Spreadsheet via
email if you'd like to view my situation.

Thank You

Ken
0
Caroken (2)

in page setup check gridlines
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!

"Caroken" wrote:

> GRINDLINES will not show in PRINT PREVIEW  nor will they change color to
> BLACK as I want them to using TOOLS > OPTIONS > VIEW
>
> All Background Settings are in DEFAULT since original Install.  I am stuck
> on a report until I get this solved.  I am willing to send Spreadsheet via
> email if you'd like to view my situation.
>
> Thank You
>
> Ken
Caroken

Your emailed workbook never got to me.

Perhaps you didn't change the AT and DOT to @ and .

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 21:30:03 -0700, "Caroken"
<Caroken@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>GRINDLINES will not show in PRINT PREVIEW  nor will they change color to
>BLACK as I want them to using TOOLS > OPTIONS > VIEW
>
>All Background Settings are in DEFAULT since original Install.  I am stuck
>on a report until I get this solved.  I am willing to send Spreadsheet via
>email if you'd like to view my situation.
>
>Thank You
>
>Ken

0
Gord
10/24/2005 5:24:47 AM
Greetings ~

I'm looking for where that setting is located and can't find it.   How do I
change the AT settings before I send?   BTW - I solved the Gridlines problem
so now the only problem I still have is seeing the lines in PRINT VIEW and
the Grid is still not Printing.

Thanks, Ken

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

> Caroken
>
> Your emailed workbook never got to me.
>
> Perhaps you didn't change the AT and DOT to @ and .
>

> Gord Dibben Excel MVP
>
> On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 21:30:03 -0700, "Caroken"
> <Caroken@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >GRINDLINES will not show in PRINT PREVIEW  nor will they change color to
> >BLACK as I want them to using TOOLS > OPTIONS > VIEW
> >
> >All Background Settings are in DEFAULT since original Install.  I am stuck
> >on a report until I get this solved.  I am willing to send Spreadsheet via
> >email if you'd like to view my situation.
> >
> >Thank You
> >
> >Ken

0
Caroken (2)
10/24/2005 10:55:02 AM
Gord's email address is based on this:

gorddibbATshawDOTca

You have to replace the AT with @ and DOT with . (a dot).

--

Dave Peterson
0

sumifs help

Excel sorting #3
Is there a way to sort data by absolute value? I have a list of numbers, both negative and positive and I would like the list to have the highest positive and negative numbers at the top (e.g. -10,000 and +10,000 and the lowest numbers to be at the bottom(e.g -1 & 1). ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Blue, In an empty column, place the formula =ABS(A1) then fill down as far as you need to go. Then sort on this column. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson M...

Help !

Excel 2007 Tables
Hi, I have turned a range of data into a Table, using the new "Insert Table" tool in Excel 2007. Great new feature!! The problem is, when I insert a new row (by tabbing from the last cell in the last row), the formatting for the cell in the first column does not get applied. All of the rest of the cells in that row maintain the formatting from the row above. All of the cells in the first column above the new row have the same formatting - there is no mixing (bold and italics, for example). Any suggestions on why this would be happening? Thanks! Hi Tammy I love to see yo...

Publisher 2003: Windows Installer error 1635
Publisher 2003 and the rest of Office 11 is also installed, Windows XP Home SP1 In Publisher > New Publication > Business forms > Invoice > I get several choices, but when I try to load one of them, I get the error alerts: "Publisher cannot run this wizard. This feature is not currently installed. Would you like to install it now?" When I try to install even with the Office CD inserted . "Publisher cannot run this wizard. Microsoft Office Publisher cannot install the necessary files due to Windows Installer error 1635." It seems I used to have no problem ins...

Help with this thing

How do I resize a complex Excel template?
I bought a template to make a calendar, the template is wonderful but doesn't fill a full 8.5X11 sheet of paper, I've tried adjusting the margins, fiddling with the print at %, and everything else I can think of. Is there anyway to enlarge the calendar without resizing every cell? ...

Excel Macro to delete rows
Hello, I have an excel Sheet in which I have a blank row below the cell which contains "<<<Mem>>>". I vave some random data and multiple such cells. Can I get some help with the excel macros for the same? Harsh Assuming "Mem" is in column E: Sub DeleteRowBelowMem() For i=cells(rows.count,5).end(xlup).row to 1 step -1 if cells(i,5).value="Mem" then rows(i+1).Delete Next End Sub Bob Umlas Excel MVP HTH "Harsh" <cooldreamz83@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1159983014.172239.234480@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... ...

Excel chart to Access report
Apologies if this isn't the right forum, but I'm clutching at straws here.... I have a chart which must be created in Excel because the Access chart interface does not (to my knowledge) permit custom error bars. The problem is that I want then to include the graph in an Access report. I can see how, via automation, I can address the chart from code in the Access report. I just don't know how to actually include it, if you get my meaning. I thought placing an unbound OLE object control in the report would be a good start, but I don't seem to be able to move the chart data into...

OWA 2003
how can i configure my OWA to show the reply or forward option in public folders. all i have is "POST Reply". Can i actually reply to the sender of the email message itself? Also, is it possible to configure front-end and the backend in one box? please help TIA On 10 Sep 2004 20:45:36 -0700, google@joriz.is-a-geek.net (Joriz) wrote: >how can i configure my OWA to show the reply or forward option in >public folders. all i have is "POST Reply". Can i actually reply to >the sender of the email message itself? Yes, but the client must be using a front end ser...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Auto Archive problem
Hi All, We use Outlook 2003 Sp3. One of my users has this problem with the Auto Archive feature: certain folders of his mailbox don't get archived. The emails stay in these folders and others folders emails get moved to the PST file according to the Auto Archive settings. Even if I try to archive manually some of the forlers that don't work, nothing gets archived. What can I do with this? Regards, Are you aware that the Date used to archive is the Date Last Modified? This may be causing what you think is unsual behaviour. When were the items last modified? Regards Judy ...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Does HQ run better on XP or Win Server 2003?
I'm running HQ on a win2000 machine. I would like to upgrade. Does it run better in XP or Win Server 2003? Is it certified for Win Server 2003? HQ will run fine on either. Remember that there are many components to "HQ" - Server, Client, Manager and a database - you may want to split those functions across several systems. We normally recommend a full version of SQL Server rather than MSDE for HQ Environments, and that requires a Server OS - consider Small Business Server Premier which includes SQL Server as well as Win 2K3 Sever and some of the other MS Back Office s...

Excel Needs to Close
Frequently, when turning on my computer, I will get the message something like "Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close." I may not have used Excel for days and it definitely was not open when the computer was turned off. Any clues? Do I have a problem? Ed, Look for an Excel file, or Excel itself, in your Startup folder (Start - All programs). Scan for viruses. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com Note: Top-posting has been the norm here. Some folks prefer bottom-posting. But if you bottom-post to a reply that's already top-posted, the thr...

Excel charts and Word docs
In Office 2003, how do I import an excel table into a word doc? In Ms Word go to Insert - Object - Create from File and select the xls file that contains your table. "Frustrated" wrote: > In Office 2003, how do I import an excel table into a word doc? Copy the range in Excel, switch to Word, and paste. Word puts the Excel data into a Word table. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "Frustrated" <Frustrated@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90F...

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Macro Help

help me #2

Excel #67
Where in Microsoft can I download and Excel update called SR1 or SR2. I need this for a QuickBooks Payroll link. What version of Excel do you have? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=5c011c70-47d0-4306-9fa4-8e92d36332fe&displaylang=en or http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=85af7bfd-6f69-4289-8bd1-eb966bcdfb5e&displaylang=en the former 2000, the latter 2002 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "KJ" <blueeyes1484@hotmail.com> wrote...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction