help Unable to record Macro !!!!!!!

I want to record a macro in excel.But as soon as I click
record Macro it says "unable to record" macro. Got no
help in excel help.I do this same thing in word and it's
working.
Please help It's urgent for me !!!1
0
anonymous (74725)

Have a look here
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=unable%20to%20record&as_ugroup=microsoft.public.excel.*

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"ash" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I want to record a macro in excel.But as soon as I click
> record Macro it says "unable to record" macro. Got no
> help in excel help.I do this same thing in word and it's
> working.
> Please help It's urgent for me !!!1

0
Don

sumifs help

Unable to install dpm 2007 sp1 agent to Server 2008R2
I am unable to do an install of the dpm agent to server 2008R2, from DPM Manager I get errors, manual install seems to work, but dpm server is unable to communicate, the is the AgentBootstapperCurr.errlog: PS. I first installed the updated version from 1038 directory, then uninstalled and installed the original SP1 one: 0D28 0A10 04/03 11:39:58.204 14 main.cpp(1801) Failed: F: lVal : (HANDLE)(schService = OpenServiceW( schSCManager, strServiceName.PeekStr(), (0x00010000L) | 0x0020 | 0x0004)): 0x80070424 0D28 0A10 04/03 11:39:58.204 14 main.cpp(1839) DeleteServiceByName for...

Help !

Record auto numbering
I suppose I shouldn't be concerned, but my record autonumbering jumped from 135 to 432,233 when I was trying to copy and paste common info. Any way to reset? Access Rookie If the numbers don't have "meaning" nor need to be sequential, no problem. Actually if they needed to be sequential or have meaing, there would be a problem as autonumbers often aren't as you just found out. Still that is quite a jump. Copying and pasting can be a problem. It's better to import instead. You could empty the table, like exporting to Excel, then do a compact and ...

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Excel Macro to delete rows
Hello, I have an excel Sheet in which I have a blank row below the cell which contains "<<<Mem>>>". I vave some random data and multiple such cells. Can I get some help with the excel macros for the same? Harsh Assuming "Mem" is in column E: Sub DeleteRowBelowMem() For i=cells(rows.count,5).end(xlup).row to 1 step -1 if cells(i,5).value="Mem" then rows(i+1).Delete Next End Sub Bob Umlas Excel MVP HTH "Harsh" <cooldreamz83@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1159983014.172239.234480@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... ...

Form records has only 1 but should have many
I have a main form with a button when click will execute: Private Sub btnCreateEmployee_Click() DoCmd.OpenForm "frmEmployee", acNormal, , , acFormEdit, acWindowNormal End Sub Most of the time when the frmEmployee opens up will show only 1 record on the record selector. I need to return to the main form and click the button again to open up the frmEmployee again to see there are many records on the record selector, any idea? Alan, Try leaving out some of the arguments. DoCmd.OpenForm "frmEmployee", acNormal This should do the trick. Also make sure there is not...

Import data using macro
Hi, how do you use excel to import a text file using a macro to do the work for you? I start by creating a new workbook. Then turn on the macro recorder and open that text file. (Try not to make errors--it can make clean up troublesome.) Then format the worksheet (headers/footers/page layout/filters,freeze panes) exactly the way you want. When you're done, turn off the macro recorder. Close the imported file and back to your other workbook. Insert a giant button from the forms toolbar on the first worksheet (with instructions). Then save it. Now go into the vbe and start tweakin...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Macro Help

help me #2

Program a macro to print
I have an employee expense report that contains employee information in the first five rows. The rows 6 through 30 are blank and for the employee to fill in (or add additional rows if necessary) with a list of their expenses. In rows 31 - 37, there is information that the employee acknowledges that the expenses listed in the rows are true and incurred on behalf of his/her job duties. I have a macro that automatically prints this worksheet. If the employee doesn't have enough expenses to fill all the rows between 6 and 30, I would like to create a routine in my macro...

Opening a file with a Macro
To open files with a macro, I am currently using: Workbooks.Open Filename:= "C:\file_path.xls" How can I use a variable as part of the file path? In other words, before I try to open the file in my VBA code I will set a variable (let's call it date_extension). Then I want to open a file that I know will exist with a file path whose final characters before the .xls will be the date_extension. How can I get the file path to be recognized with the variable? Thanks for your help (P.S. I am a total novice, so I may not be familiar with commands or procedures that are fair...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

Your Help is Appreciated

Money 2004 Deluxe/Recording Spin-Off
Hello, Can anyone tell me what is the best way to record a spin- off, i.e. MerckMedcoHealth from Merck? Many thanks, Jim In microsoft.public.money, Jim Hammond wrote: >Hello, > >Can anyone tell me what is the best way to record a spin- >off, i.e. MerckMedcoHealth from Merck? > >Many thanks, > Go to the Merck investment details and choose "Record a spinoff" on the left. The details as to how much basis should be allocated to each is available on the web. >-----Original Message----- >In microsoft.public.money, Jim Hammond wrote: > >>Hello, &...

Sort Macro #2
I recorded this macro to sort a list according to a custom list. The problem I have is that it does not sort on another users Excel because they don't have the same customs list. Is there a way round this problem? Sub Macro1() Columns("N:N").Select Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("N1"), Order1:=xlDescending, Header:=xlGuess, _ OrderCustom:=12, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _ DataOption1:=xlSortNormal End Sub Hi! Application.AddCustomList ListArray:=Range("A1:A10") will add a custo list to a workbook using a range y...