HELP! sum value to be displayed in sheet 2 when data is in sheet 1

How do I do this? any ideas

=SUM(Sheet1!A1:A100)

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Muppet >" <<Muppet.18bcuz@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> How do I do this? any ideas?
>

> ---

terre08 (1112)
6/23/2004 5:30:11 PM
=SUM(Sheet1!$A:$A) as an example for sum of Column A in Sheet1

Transferring data to a new company that has a "new" chart of accou
Hello: The client wants to create a new company in GP 9.0. This company is going to be the client’s “new live” company. The client wants this company to have a different account format and a new chart of accounts from what the old company has. They want to get rid of this “old live” company, because they say that financial and other data is not clearly discernible. Pretty easy, so far….. But, the client also wants to transfer the payroll and payables data from the old live company to this new live company. The issue is that the new company will have a new chart of accounts. The ...

sumifs help

Find the value of your house
To find the value of your house. Index the website and search engine to find the value of your house. You don't need to contact the realtor and appraiser . To know the value of your house just a click! http://www.geocities.com/freefreehouse/ ...

Help !

Recovering Registry Data?
Hi, For no apparent reason, the laptop crashed & rebooted itself. During the reboot process, received message that missing registry is missing and to �CHKDSK�. I didn�t get the full message because it wasn�t up viewable long enough. I did conduct a �CHKDSK� without Adminstrator rights & now get the following message: �One of the files containing the system�s Registry data had to be recovered by use of a log or alternate copy. The recovery was successful�. I've been told that I need to run a "CHKDSK" through Adminstrator rights status first. Ho...

change check box value based on combo box value
I have a form (Form1) with a combo box (Combo43) with three values: Reference 1 Antenatal 1 Quant 1 I also have two check boxes (check36 and check34) What is the best way to implement such that when Reference 1 is selected in the combo box, check34 changes from false to true, and when Antenenal 1 or quant 1 is selected, check 36 changes to true? I've tried something along the lines of, but no luck: Private Sub Combo43_AfterUpdate() If Me.Combo43 = "Reference 1" Then Me.Check32 = True Else Me.Check32 = False End If End Sub I'm a beginner at this, so any help would be ...

Displaying cell data in a chart
Previous posts indicate a successfuly method for displaying data/text from a cell into a chart. Following this procedure, I select the chart, press the equal sign, and select the cell, and then enter. The address of the sheet and the cell address are displayed after the equal sign. When I press enter nothing seems to happen. The data are supposed to display in the middle of the chart, but I do not get any display of the data. I am in a Pivot Table worksheet but did not directly insert a Pivot Chart. I used getpivotdata and created new cells for plotting into the inserted column ch...

KB979202 (Silverlight (1) failed to install
Rebooted, shut down all occurrences of IE, tried what I know. Installation returns error code 64C (doesn't help me at all). Any solutions? Nisko wrote: > Rebooted, shut down all occurrences of IE, tried what I know. Installation > returns error code 64C (doesn't help me at all). Any solutions? Uninstall it ? That's the best recommendation I can give for a totally unnecessary multimedia format that was pushed out by Windows Update for no apparent reason other then to increase ad revenue for Microsoft. MowGreen ================ * -343-* FDNY Never F...

Help with this thing

How do I display search terms in report?
Hi, I would like to know how to include my query parameters into my report. For example, if I search a flower database for "pink" and "blue" I'd like a report which gives me all the corresponding flowers and specifies which for search term each was found. (ie. rose- pink; lilac- blue; etc) Thanks! On the form you use to open the report, create an unbound text box called "txtParameters". Set txtparameters.visible=false Use code to fill in the value of txtparameters as the user chooses what they want a report of. Create a control in the header of your re...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

exch 5.5 help

1 email account, 2 mail address, 2 computers, Outlook 2000
Hi I have 1 email account, with is shared between me and my girlfreind, we each have our own email address, but all our mails go in to one joint inbox, using something called Email Alias, that our ISP use. The problem is that we get each others mails, and we would like to setup a rule so that the mails not intented for the person that recives them is automaticly deleted in his/her outlook and is left on the server so the other can get it when checking their mail. I have been looking for guides to do this for a while and have been able to find a few for Outlook 2002 and 2003, but none for th...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Chart and Data range
Hello I'm using a chart dayly and i would like that the chart take all the data without selecting source data within data source and updating the range manualy. Thanks for Help Louis Do a Google search for: Excel dynamic chart or go to http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Louis" <Louis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F2F4B7D-82E2-47F9-9D05-79BEE769CFC2@microsoft.com... > Hello > > I'm using a chart dayly and i would li...

Is there a way to change the return value for and ON_CONTROL() handler to return 0
I have a message map that is using the ON_CONTROL() handler. The problem is that there doesn't seem to be a ON_CONTROL_EX() or something like that that allows me to control the return value. I am handling a notification and I am doing some processing, but I need to be able to return a 0 from my handler. Without getting into using a switch statement and a ON_COMMAND() handler, is there a way to do this? Is there some function I can call within my message handler that would set the return value? -- Thanks, Bruce Who is going to see the return code? AliR. "Bruce" <...

Macro Help

Reg hiding such parameters in the properties of the mail #2
hi , I am using the outlook 2003 client for sending the email. when it reaches the destination end, the destined user is easily identifying the parameters like, from where the mail is coming like, public ip, machine name, and local ip address of the system which the mail is originated.. so i do not want to publisize such parameters to the outside world.. so how would i adjust the oulook such a way it should not take such parameters while sending the emails. i shal be thankfull if u help me on this! thanks in advance rizwan <rizwan_mk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#8ikqBqv...

help me #2

Picklist values #2
Is there a way to display a chosen picklist value from the lead entity in the account entity when the lead is converted to an account? I don't want to have to maintain two picklists just to view the value after the lead is converted. You can get only value through mapping and mapping betweent two field require some validation like both field should have same datatype so if you want to get this value you have to create same picklist in account and then you can set mapping for the same "Wendy" wrote: > Is there a way to display a chosen picklist value from the lead ent...

SUM and Frequency for Multiple SHeets
Hi....in sheet 1, I have a column that has unique numbers and using the following formula to lookup the field in sheet 46500! Column H and then count the unique frequencies in sheet 46500! column A. =SUM(1*(FREQUENCY(IF(('46500'!$H$2:$H$43207<>"")*('46500'!$H$2:$H$43207=$A4),'46500'!$A$2:$A$43207),'46500'!$A$2:$A$43207)>0)) How do I change that formula so that it also reads additional sheets (46501, 47400, 43100, 43103, 47300) and only counts the unique combination like the formula above does for one sheet? Please Help Yo...