help me #2

how to restrict entering of same values or data in excel
cell
0
mangesh1 (1)

Hi
if you mean the 'preventing of duplicate entries' you may check the
following site
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/NoDupEntry.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

mangesh khati wrote:
> how to restrict entering of same values or data in excel
> cell

0
frank.kabel (11126)

sumifs help

Help !

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

sequence numbers #2
how i can put sequence number after applying filter. if anyone can help me on this matter, i'll be very thankful. If your list begins in cell A1.... Insert a column and put SEQ in the "new" cell A1. Then put this formula in Cell A2 and copy down: =SUBTOTAL(3,B$2:B2) Now filter your list. That formula will count the number of non-blank, visible cells. Note the dollar sign in the formula. Cell A3 will count the non-blank, visible cells from A2:A3. Cell A5 will count them from A2:A5, etc. Does that help? -- Regards, Ron "Ashley" wrote: > how i can put se...

exch 5.5 help

1 email account, 2 mail address, 2 computers, Outlook 2000
Hi I have 1 email account, with is shared between me and my girlfreind, we each have our own email address, but all our mails go in to one joint inbox, using something called Email Alias, that our ISP use. The problem is that we get each others mails, and we would like to setup a rule so that the mails not intented for the person that recives them is automaticly deleted in his/her outlook and is left on the server so the other can get it when checking their mail. I have been looking for guides to do this for a while and have been able to find a few for Outlook 2002 and 2003, but none for th...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Macro Help

#REF #2
I am using Excell 2002 at the office. I have a problem viewing a spreadsheet that a coworker sent me, which she prepared in Excell 2000. Some of the cells display #REF, instead of the formula value. Any ideas on how to resolve this would beappreciated. Thanks. Barry You may be missing an add-in such as the Analysis ToolPak Navigate: Tools,Addin "Barry" wrote: > I am using Excell 2002 at the office. I have a problem viewing a spreadsheet > that a coworker sent me, which she prepared in Excell 2000. Some of the > cells display #REF, instead of the formula valu...

Reg hiding such parameters in the properties of the mail #2
hi , I am using the outlook 2003 client for sending the email. when it reaches the destination end, the destined user is easily identifying the parameters like, from where the mail is coming like, public ip, machine name, and local ip address of the system which the mail is originated.. so i do not want to publisize such parameters to the outside world.. so how would i adjust the oulook such a way it should not take such parameters while sending the emails. i shal be thankfull if u help me on this! thanks in advance rizwan <rizwan_mk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#8ikqBqv...

help me #2

Picklist values #2
Is there a way to display a chosen picklist value from the lead entity in the account entity when the lead is converted to an account? I don't want to have to maintain two picklists just to view the value after the lead is converted. You can get only value through mapping and mapping betweent two field require some validation like both field should have same datatype so if you want to get this value you have to create same picklist in account and then you can set mapping for the same "Wendy" wrote: > Is there a way to display a chosen picklist value from the lead ent...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

Your Help is Appreciated

Sort Macro #2
I recorded this macro to sort a list according to a custom list. The problem I have is that it does not sort on another users Excel because they don't have the same customs list. Is there a way round this problem? Sub Macro1() Columns("N:N").Select Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("N1"), Order1:=xlDescending, Header:=xlGuess, _ OrderCustom:=12, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _ DataOption1:=xlSortNormal End Sub Hi! Application.AddCustomList ListArray:=Range("A1:A10") will add a custo list to a workbook using a range y...

bcc help

Rules Wizard Help

More help with formula
I need 2 formulas for the following: Problem 1: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th numbers is those columns are 50 or less then I the sum to go in on column; then the sum of numbers between 51 to 100 to go into anothe column. Problem 2: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th individual number 1-100 is used (3 times, 4 times, 5 times, etc.) tota the I need to show the number of times it was used in the columns. For example: If 1 is used 5 times in columns C thru G then the numbe is 5; the same with 2, th...