Help If Statement

Con you please give me the formula for the following statement

Column L must equal column N only if column K=TRUE if column K=FALS
column L must equal 0.

Thanks

Linse

See answer to your previous post.

In article <drreamsurfer.1bnjtu@excelforum-nospam.com>,
 drreamsurfer <<drreamsurfer.1bnjtu@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote:

> Con you please give me the formula for the following statement
>
> Column L must equal column N only if column K=TRUE if column K=FALSE
> column L must equal 0.
>
> Thanks
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)
8/27/2004 3:16:28 PM
=IF(K1=TRUE,N1,0)

HTH
Kevin Sprinkel

0
anonymous (74722)

Conditional Formating Help

help diagnosing what's going on in ExchangeServer2000
I'm fairly ignorant of exactly how ES2000 works and would like some general information to help in my diagnosing why some emails are not being delivered to certain email domains (more correctly, why some emails are not being forwarded actually...ES2K is part of a voicemail system where some users have ..wav copies of the voicemails forwarded to their various off-site email accounts) . Here are my questions: 1. How can I see what emails are being forward? Is there a file/folder akin to the SentItems folder in Outook? 2. If there are send failures, where can I find them and how can ...

Enter formula, yellow help box, how do i turn it off?
Hi, When I enter a formula into a cell a little yellow box appears trying help with the formula entry, can i turn off this feature its very annoying. Thank Ron excel 2003 Choose Tools>Options On the General tab, remove the check mark from 'Function tooltips' Click OK Ron wrote: > Hi, > > When I enter a formula into a cell a little yellow box > appears trying help with the formula entry, can i turn > off this feature its very annoying. > > Thank > > Ron excel 2003 -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/t...

Need help mutiple worksheets to create a report worksheet
I hope someone can help me I have just started with a reasonably large homeless organisation where they collect large amounts of statistical data using excell. There are 25 induvidual services hence 25 induvidual data sets. Each set essentially contains the 1. a referral worksheet - name date etc (Monthly Tally of referals) 2. an induvidual stats sheet a variety of data (for each referal that becomes a client) 3. an occupancy stats sheet (Like a tally sheet 1 counts for each day + a Bfwd and Cfwd column) 4. a monthly summary report (combines data from all) Whilst a Database comes to mind ...

Help With "CountIf" formula
Dear All Is it possible for me to use the CountIf formula on two criteria... Currently, I only know how to use the Countif formual based on on criteria... I have an example below... Month|Rating Jan|2 Jan|1 Feb|3 Feb|1 Mar|1 Mar|4 Apr|2 Apr|5 I need to know for example how many "1" are in the rating column but only want those "1" from Jan... so how can I do this...? I know I ca do a filter and write the no of records manually but i need to do i for many records so it would be great if someone can teach me how to d countif based on 2 criteria either by vba or formula...?...

Index/match help #3
Hi all, going by the example for looking up in a range that isn' sorted in excel help, I get the following examle =INDEX(A2:B5,MATCH("Pears",A2:A5,0),2) It's says that the match statement returns the row id. Is it possibl to replace the column id in the above example so that I can use a matc statement to return a column id as well. I have a table that has severa possible values in different columns. Cheers Sha -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Help: Using MSWord as an Editor for Outlook
Help! I use word as an editor for MS Outlook. Generally everything works fine, but... Ever since I upgraded from OL 2000 to OL XP (2002), when I send a document as an attachment to an email - from within the document application (i.e.: choosing "Send to Mail Recipient as an attachment" from the file menu in MSWord, or MSExcel, or other MS products) the default Outlook editor opens up, not the MSWord EMail editor. In the older version of OL, once Word was set as the editor, it worked for everything. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get around this? Thanks for any advice. -...

HELP-SQL Server 2005 Rollup Query for Distinct Values
Folks, I realize that group by rollup for distinct values in SQL Server 2005 is not supported. Can you please help me in writing the following situation. I have a table which keeps track of an Employee working in multiple offices located in different states. I need to get the count of Employees working in each office by state and/or office code. Please keep in mind that I have simplified the question using this example. My case actually has close to 7 dimensions. Table=WorkPlace State OfficeCode EmployeeId ========================== NJ O1 ...

Please help with recipient policy query
I originally posted this on the 11th but got no reply so I'm trying again... I have OUs called "CompanyOUA" and "CompanyOUB". Under both of those is another OU called "Users". I want to be able to create a recipient policy for users in the "CompanyOUA" only (i.e. not affecting "CompanyOUB". I don't seem to be able to piece together an LDAP query that satisfies this, at least not through the Recipient Policy GUI. Can anyone help? Is there a program or something that I can use to help me with this and to test the results of an LDAP q...

NEED HELP
Hello, Below is an example of my spreadsheet... RecvdDate RecvdTime ClosedDateClosedTimeCall Duration 9/3/2004 10:39:22 9/3/2004 12:35:37 (Need formula) 5/9/2005 16:00:52 5/12/2005 14:34:47 5/12/2005 11:57:11 5/12/2005 12:48:35 5/12/2005 12:55:53 5/12/2005 14:51:19 5/13/2005 13:39:08 5/16/2005 15:21:58 5/17/2005 16:58:59 5/25/2005 13:00:01 I need to determine the hours it takes to resolve a Help Desk issue. I hope that you can help me with this. Sandy "Sandy" wrote: > Hello, > > Below is an example of my spreadsheet... > > RecvdDate RecvdTime ClosedDateCl...

HELP! Accidentally deleted transaction history for a range of ite
I went to utilities>inventory>remove transaction history to remove ONE item number so it could be deleted. I accidentally selected a large range of numbers and hit process, realizing my mistake, I clicked cancel, but it look like a ream of paper printed out when the report ran. I have asked all transactions to be stopped, they had only done a couple today anyways. We are doing month end close tomorrow, so I have to fix it today, I would like to know if anyone thinks this can be corrected by restoring the backup tables. Specifically, Inventory transaction detail history and invrnto...

Assistance with formula in SumIf statement
Hello All, Running Excel 2002 SP3, winxp sp2 operating system. I have an EmployeeName column, then 4 quarter headings, Q1 thru Q4. Under each quarter heading is 2 columns, "Date" and "Amt". The ranges for date and amount are Q1 = "D" and "E", Q2 = "F" and "G", ect. thru the Q4, then a total deducted column. The deductions for one employee can spread over two quarters. I am recording local taxes deducted from employees pay. It requires 4 columns to deduct the total amount for one employee. I would like to have an additional 4 col...

Need Help Solving Strange Font Problem with OL2003 Distro Lists
Hello, I've been deploying Outlook 2003 throughout or enterprise. This morning, the HR director tried to set up a personal distro... but when she adds users from the GAL, their e-mail addresses display in an oriental font (which one I don't know). She doesn't have a roaming profile. I went to another machine, one running Outlook 2002/XP, and set up her mail profile, and everything is normal there, so Exchange doesn't seem to be implicated. Additionally, when I try the same thing in Outlook 2003 on my machine, everything is fine. How can I fix her problem? tia, -doug q ...

Resend: help!
Hi, I've searched through this newsgroup, and others, as well as the knowledgebase, but I can't seem to find the problem to an issue that is really getting annoying. I'm running Exchange Server Standard, as part of the Small Business Server Premium 2003 product. I had everything running well until a few nights ago, when the server crashed as a power cord was pulled by someone [not me!]. When I powered the server back up, there were a few lingering problems, but everything seemed fine. With the exception of Outlook access over HTTP via RPC. My users are able to hit the exchange...

help with changing cell no in formula
I have this formula in cell =COUNTA(D4:G26)+R28 Now if I change the G26 to G27 by placing the cursor in front of the 6 and backspacing and then enter a 7 so that it reads G27 the cell displays the formula rather than displaying the 0 which is the formula answer. Is it a setting or am I doing something wrong? thanks After you make the change: Select the offending cell Format it as General (or anything but Text) Hit F2, then enter to have excel see the entry as a formula. If you have lots to do: Select the range to fix Change the numberformat to General Edit|Replace what: = (equal s...

Help! Error Message = No program is registered to open this File
Fellow forum members: I'm totally confused why all my Excel hyperlinks don't work and displa the messages below everytime I select one: "Some files can contain viruses and otherwise be harmful to you computer. It is important that the file comes from a trustworth source. Would you like to open the file?" "No program is registered to open this File" The first message is just annoying and I just press OK to make it g away. But the second message is serious and is preventing the hyperlin from working. What does Excel mean by telling me, "No program i registere...

IF statements #7
I wish to add the following formula in a cell: IF D6<1981 then C41=E22 C41 is the cell I wish to put the data in. How should this be written? Many thanks Dave "Dave in Ampthill" <DaveinAmpthill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22C0306B-B5FB-4428-B08A-F97E3FD9CC10@microsoft.com... >I wish to add the following formula in a cell: > > IF D6<1981 then C41=E22 > > C41 is the cell I wish to put the data in. How should this be written? > > Many thanks > > Dave You almost got it.The formula must be put into C41 =IF(D6<1981,E22,...

Help! #5
I realize this is not the perfect forum, but I am getting multiple email messages, for which I'm sure there is only one on the server! -- Thank You, Robert Runkel P.O. Box 1816 Monterey, CA 93942-1816 Home Phone: 831-648-8651 Cell Phone: 831-402-4943 FAX Phone: 831-649-7174 Below is the email address to contact Bob Runkel: <mailto:BRUNKEL@ACM.ORG> ...

Excel 2003 will not open
I can not open my excel spreadsheets on my Gateway portable - this problem just started- student & teacher edition From where are you trying to open them and how? Double-click on a file? What happens when you try? Nothing? Error message? Excel opens but no file with it? Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:35:02 -0800, "leadr" <leadr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I can not open my excel spreadsheets on my Gateway portable - this problem >just started- student & teacher edition "Gord Dibben" wrote: > From where are you ...

can only print one page at a time? help!
when i work in works, i can set a page to print say 50 copies, and it will print one after the other counting how mnay copies left to print. When i print in excel, it will print each page individually, rather than a 'job lot' so to speak! it is really frustrating as i cannot work on pc, as it opens a new window with printer status for each and every page! whereas with works, i can stick it in background and it carries on with no bother! Any ideas? No idea at all.......... But I thought I'll reply cause no one else has. You should be able to do exactly the same as in works....

How do I enter Help text for a cell
I have a first row of text wtih fields such as Account, Start Date, etc. These are my customized fields. In each column, I then have information. Is it possible to create a spreadsheet so that when the mouse hovers over the Account field, I can enter the customized definition for account that I want? I usually insert a comment over the header cell. The comment would appear if/when the user hovers over that cell with the mouse icon. But maybe you could also use Data|validation's input message. That'll show up when the cell is selected. And if I have an input sheet w...

Help-How do I import my Yahoo Folders to Gmail?
Hi, Can anyone help me with how to import my Yahoo folders to Gmail. I have tried several different ways, but with no success. Can anyone help? Thanks, Melanie <melanie.m.hahn@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1132191172.880057.86380@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > Can anyone help me with how to import my Yahoo folders to Gmail. I > have tried several different ways, but with no success. Can anyone > help? Unless the target e-mail client or service has an import function, then there is no importing. You are stuck with forwarding your mails from your Yahoo ...

I need help
What do I do to create a form to be filled out with lines? I made one and when I went to fill it out the words over took the lines and caused them to overlap and make it look messy. How do I create the form so I can type the words on top of the lines and not in the lines? A table is your best bet. or Put the lines on the Master Page. (ctrl + m). Opening the baseline guides could be helpful. (view menu) Word has this function with forms, you might want to think about doing forms with Word. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.mi...

data entry help
I have a UserForm I am using to enter data for a monthly mileage program. The form has 1 combobox and several textboxes. Data will go into cells Sheet1!A8:F30. The combobox will be used to select one of several routine routes I take. The textboxes are for Date, OdometerStart, OdometerEnd, TotalMiles, Home/WorkMiles, and BusinessMiles. The Combobox has a rowsource to Sheet2!a1:a8. There are 3 things I need help with. First, I would like excel to start putting in data at Sheet1!a8 the first time I open the template, and then find the first empty row for each following entry. Second, when...

help, i think a virus got me
I've got a computer here, windows 2000, outlook 2002, this things acting up like a troubled child on crack. It won't let you type anything in internet explorer, or outlook, and on top of that the add remove programs list just shows icons, no names, no details. I wanted to run a spyware can or something but the windows installer just gives an error, (yes the actual install sheild thingy it won't even run any setup programs) I've tried restoring any corrupted files from the original windows cd but no luck, hijack this yeilded no entries that might have caused this, it was worki...