Hello #4

I have a spread sheet that is designed to track staff days off.
Everyone has either Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Thursday, Friday
Saturday.  On every 2nd week, a person will have a fourth day off being
Wednesday.  I have set my sheets to require if it is week 1 or week 2.
And presently I have conditional formating used to shade the names of
those off on their respective day.  But I need to on the second week
show the additional 4th day off.  I have tried multiple lines in the
format string, but I have no luck.
Here is the formula I tried:=$AH$59="B"=$E$59="WEDNESDAY"  Additioanlly
I tried to shade for condtional format on one line as well.  Since
Excell only allows 3 conditions of format, I need to somehow get a
fourth.  Any help would be appreicaited.

Thanks
Ron

0
rlee2 (1)

=OR($AH$59="B",WEEKDAY($E$59)=4)

--

HTH

RP

"Red" <rlee2@cableaz.com> wrote in message
> I have a spread sheet that is designed to track staff days off.
> Everyone has either Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Thursday, Friday
> Saturday.  On every 2nd week, a person will have a fourth day off being
> Wednesday.  I have set my sheets to require if it is week 1 or week 2.
> And presently I have conditional formating used to shade the names of
> those off on their respective day.  But I need to on the second week
> show the additional 4th day off.  I have tried multiple lines in the
> format string, but I have no luck.
> Here is the formula I tried:=$AH$59="B"=$E$59="WEDNESDAY"  Additioanlly
> I tried to shade for condtional format on one line as well.  Since
> Excell only allows 3 conditions of format, I need to somehow get a
> fourth.  Any help would be appreicaited.
>
> Thanks
> Ron

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

more conditional formatting #4
I have two columns next two each other in columns E and F: Refferal Date Due date The referral date is entered in the E column and the formula in the F column is for example =E3+60 so that a date 60 days after that is shown. What I want to happen is for the text to change to a different color when the sixty days have elapsed. Possible? Thanks Ross add one cell to your sheet - say "A1" =now() format as date use conditional formatting on your Used portion of Column F in a cell of F - say F4 set the condition to $A$1 - F4 > 60 change text / background color copy it ...

database size #4
We have Exchange 2k3 sp2 I deleted a mailbox which was more than 11Gb last month due to the limited disk space but never got the diskspace, I thought Exchange 2k3 has an online defrage which should give us some disk space but it didn't work, any idea beside offline defrage? Online defrag does not shrink the database size - the free space can be used by new items being committed to the Store. Check Event ID 1221 to figure out how much free space exists in the Store. To actually shrink the Store size you need to perform an offline defrag. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise...

Using TaskDialogIndirect is Causing an Access Violation in MFC #4
When trying to use TaskDialogIndirect with a callback in MFC, the application performs an access violation in wincore.cpp on line 425. This is using VisualStudio 2005 SP1 with Vista updates. ...

CRM 4 Printing Workflows
We are using CRM4 and have created a number of workflows. I was just wondering if there would be any way to print these workflow, or create a document showing the steps of the workflow? This would just be very useful to save me alot of documentation time. Apart from a screen shot no printing option is available. Technically an application could be build to do this but I am pretty sure that there is nothing out there at the moment. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Extended Entity and Plug-in browser: http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/maps/CrmTool.aspx "Rob...

Footnotes #4
I am using Publisher 2007 and doing a book, could anyone advise me how do I insert Footnotes into document. Publisher does not support footnotes. Long documents are best done in Word. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Babs" <Babs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:360E4C5A-A5A4-4D3A-8A74-1AD980F07837@microsoft.com... >I am using Publisher 2007 and doing a book, could anyone advise me how do I > insert Footnotes into document. ...

help #4
I have windows xp that was loaded on my puter after i had to have a new hard drive installed. I can not find my publisher. Everything else is here but not the publisher, can someone help me with this, am i overlooking it or can i download it from somewhere else. Please help cause i like my publisher. having publisher withdrawals in TN, lisantn The only way you had Publisher is if you paid for it. If you paid for it, you should have your disks. If you paid for it, registered it with Microsoft (like a good software user), and you've lost your disk, you can try contacting Microsoft....

How do I open Excel 4.0 files in Office 2000?
I have Excel files with Macros, originally saved in Ver 4.0 (Office 97). Now running Office 2000 professional and when I try to open these files I just get a security warning and the files won't open. Hi have you tried setting the security level to 'Medium' ('Tools - Macros - Protection') "Tom_Hunn" wrote: > I have Excel files with Macros, originally saved in Ver 4.0 (Office 97). Now > running Office 2000 professional and when I try to open these files I just > get a security warning and the files won't open. ...

Microsoft Office #4
Re Office 2004 fpr Mac, Version 11.0 (040408) Whenever I open Word or Excel document I get the error message "An unexpected error occurred while trying to load the Microsoft Framework library". I suspect that this nhas something to do with the inordinate time it takes for the program to auto-save, sometimes of the order of 20-30 minutes. When this happened recently I tried to Force Quit Word where the screen showed that Word was "not responding". To say that I am disappointed with the product is an understatement, but perhaps there is a very simple explanation. Can any...

Hello again!
I attempted to add the SW_HIDE and SW_SHOW to the app accordingly, however it did not hide the form/window.I am using Visual C++ .NET 2003 right now, and can someone email a project that uses the ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) and ShowWindow(SW_SHOW), to my email address which is straightwaytek at homail dot com What are you trying to hide? Is it MDI or SDI? For MDI, if you want to hide the view, you will need to hide the parent frame. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "James Simpson" <straightwaytek@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0d8001c39201$e5462d30$a101280a@p...

hello
hello, this is my first post. I have the dmeo of Microsoft retail management sofwtare and so far I like it. I run a retail store which sells all items under $2.00. we use around 40 to 50 suppliers. Basically all i want to do is be able to select a supplier from a list. see all the items they supply to we buy from that supplier. pick the items id like. place a purchase order. and when we recieve delivery recieve that purchase order and record my payment method. So far Microsft Retail Management POS has provided that for me. but the problem is for everythinbg to work i actually need to ...

Newby Question #4
I am sure that you will tell me that this is not recommended, but I'm going to ask anyway... I have a single domain controller here that is running Win2k with Dual 2.4G processors and a Gig of memory. This server does not do hardly anything all day. It used as a file server only. It is supporting about 60 users. Can I install E2k3 on this server? What are the impacts? If I install a low end server to act as the front end off my DMZ, can I do OWA securely? OWA will only have to support about 5-6 people (which will most likely not all be at the same time). Thanks for any input. Jef...

HOLIDAYS #4
Hello... Im using outlook 2000...i would like 2 show the UK and USA national holidays...ive tried importing them but they are still not showing. Any tips? Thanks @---}-- Laura..... :) "Do you know where you're going to?" http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/missinghol.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://ww...

Send/Receive Problem #4
I am unable to receive any incoming messages, without clicking on "Send/Receive". Also, I am geeting an error message which reads: http://yahoo.com:Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers. reported error(0x800CCCF4):An unknown error has occurred. Thank you, Fred Hatcher ...

letters in IF formulas? #4
If the value of a cell is a letter, can this be used in an IF formula? I am making a simple chore spreadsheet for my kids. In this sheet, each chore is represented by a letter. (i.e. B=clean bedroom) Also, each chore has a certain value amount with it (i.e. B=$1). I would like to be able to have the kids enter in the chore letter when it's completed and have the computer do all the calculations of amounts and totals. Can this be done? For example: =IF(c7=B,1,IF(c7=K,2)) ...

filter #4
I have a worksheet with 30,000 rows. When I apply freeze panes and then try to scroll down the sheet does not scroll. To do scrolling I have to undo the freeze panes command of the selection. Any idea as to why will be greatly appreciated AFD Where is the cursor when you are applying the freeze panes? -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "afdmello" <afdmello@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:utYk2mRFJHA.3996@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I have a worksheet with 30,000 rows. When I apply freeze panes and then try >to scro...

Exchange Restore #4
Hi all, Is it possible to restore an Exchange server without having the System State data? Thanks Bryan It is preferable to have your System State Data. But if you do not and have lost your only DC, what you essentially have to do is recreate your user accounts, do NOT create mailboxes for them when asked, restore your Exchange databases, and then reconnect your Mailboxes to your user accounts. You would essentially be following Method 2 in this article. You do not say which version of Exchange but I am assuming you need to rebuild your server 813337 HOW TO: Recover or Restore a Si...

hello
hello! ...

Not able to open imported accounts 4.0
We have a situation where we've updated a client from 3.0 to CRM 4.0 and have an import that brings in new Accounts. Unfortunately, we can open accounts that don't have a parent account but can't open the parent account itself. In essence, we have two accounts with another one the parent - we can open ones that show the parent, but again, we get an error - see yor administrator. Is there a rights issue or relational setup we're missing. ...

CRM 4 and PPS 2007
I reviewed the sample data, cube and scorecards provided as examples of CRM 4.0 and PerformancePoint Server 2007. the information tells that we can use this sample with our CRM changing the data source for the cube, we made this but an error appears when we try to process the cube. we think that some customizations will be made to our CRM because the queries for the cube ask for some "new_" fields, like "new_quotaextensionbase". we search more information about this on the web but we don't found more information.... does some one more information about this. th...

Outlook stationary #4
Hi, I would really like to present a professional look to my outlook emails, is there an easy way to embed my company logo and address with maybe a watermark in the email? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Alan xxx wrote: > I would really like to present a professional look to my outlook emails, is > there an easy way to embed my company logo and address with maybe a > watermark in the email? Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you want a really professional look use "Plain Text". -- WH > If you want a really professional look use "...

Automation #4
Hi all, I use automation in VC6 to generate MS Office files (like word, excel...). In these library there are many functions which accept VARIANT* parameter as input. You can cast any type to VARIANT type when you use VBA but in VC the real parameter type that we need to transfer to these functions is LPDISPATCH. How should I do to transfer LPDISPATCH parameter to functions which accept VARIANT* type. Thanks You can use CCOMVariant. It packages several types under the hood. ---------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com ...

Formulas #4
How do I have it so that Excel creates a new column of numbers that are the sum of individual rows of two or more other columns? Also, how would i create a colunm of numbers which contains values that are the sum of the previous cell and some constant, or variable. ((Ex. A2=4+A1)--I would like this to occur for an entire column up to a specified row.) I appreciate any help. Thanks. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi To have Excel add individual cells,...

Paste Special #4
Sometimes when copying data from one spreadsheet to paste into another, I get a different "Paste Special" dialog box that seems to be treating the data as an Object or Picture etc. (rather than the "normal" dialog box which offers the options of 'Values', 'Formulas' etc.). I've never been able to figure out why this is. Anyone have any ideas? If both workbooks are open in the same instance of excel, you'll see the "normal" paste|special dialog. But it sounds like you have two instances of excel running. I'd close one of the workbo...

Exchange Cluster #4
Hi All, My company purchased 2 identical hardware and we have exising windos 2003 Dc, now i wanted to install exchange on microsoft cluster. as I have 2 same identical server on which i will install the exchange, if my one hardware goes down my sencond exchange/hardware will act as a active exchange server & will be accessible to all the users, we have only 100 mailboxes in our company & plaaning to hire 400 employee in coming months, what will be the best way to deploy the same Regards Muneer Khan 1 active and 1 passive i have 25000 exchange users in 3 actives and 1 passive ...

hello
hello i need help with out look!i cant sing up mail i dont know how to use mail and how to sing in it not let me do it.do u can help me please how to...? please send me aswer to my e mail double_bro@hotmail.com In news:806DFD44-B7DA-4381-8B93-67B152465846@microsoft.com, igor <igor@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > hello i need help with out look!i cant sing up mail I can't teach you to sing, up or down, but do you perhaps mean "sign up" ? > i dont know how > to use mail and how to sing in it not let me do it.do u can help me > please how to...? Sorry, ...