grouping Radio Buttons; Using ActiveX Controls

Hello experts!  I’m trying to enter radio buttons on a sheet (not UserForm)
and I’m using ActiveX Controls (I don’t want users moving the controls around
on the sheet so I’m trying to make the objects locked).  Now, I seem to be
stuck as to how to get my 6 radio buttons into 3 groups, so that I can choose
three buttons.   Right now, it is only letting me choose one button!

Basically, this is an example of what I want to do:
http://www.techonthenet.com/excel/questions/grouped_rbs.php
But I need to do it on a sheet and using ActiveX Controls.

Thanks!
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

Saved from a previous post:

If your optionbuttons are from the Forms toolbar, the put all your optionbuttons
in each group in a groupbox (also on that Forms toolbar).

If your optionbuttons are from the Control Toolbox toolbar, then rightclick on
each optionbutton show the properties (you'll have to be in design mode for
this).  Each group should have its own unique groupname.

--

Dave Peterson
0

--
Ryan---

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

> Saved from a previous post:
>
> If your optionbuttons are from the Forms toolbar, the put all your optionbuttons
> in each group in a groupbox (also on that Forms toolbar).
>
> If your optionbuttons are from the Control Toolbox toolbar, then rightclick on
> each optionbutton show the properties (you'll have to be in design mode for
> this).  Each group should have its own unique groupname.
>
> ryguy7272 wrote:
> >
> > Hello experts!  I’m trying to enter radio buttons on a sheet (not UserForm)
> > and I’m using ActiveX Controls (I don’t want users moving the controls around
> > on the sheet so I’m trying to make the objects locked).  Now, I seem to be
> > stuck as to how to get my 6 radio buttons into 3 groups, so that I can choose
> > three buttons.   Right now, it is only letting me choose one button!
> >
> > Basically, this is an example of what I want to do:
> > http://www.techonthenet.com/excel/questions/grouped_rbs.php
> > But I need to do it on a sheet and using ActiveX Controls.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Ryan---
> >
> > --
> > Ryan---
> > If this information was helpful, please indicate this by clicking ''Yes''.
>
> --
>
> Dave Peterson
> .

Grouping data
I am trying to group data for a specific event and have not been successful, so I am hoping someone can help. ID Date Value 174 12/3/2007 102 174 12/3/2007 909 174 12/11/2007 405 174 12/11/2007 701 206 12/6/2007 1001 173 12/3/2007 500 I want to group by ID, the MAX Date for that ID and the Max Value for the ID & Max Date The desired result would be: ID Date Value 174 12/11/2007 701 206 12/6/...

Customise button reply to and add text to subject line
I am trying to find a solution to a problem grateful for some direction. I have managed to configure a button in outlook to create a new email and add specific text to the subject line by adding mailto: as an email address and then specifying the text in the subject line. What i need to do is to configure a button which will add specific text "authorised" to the subject line when i click onto reply or reply to all. Is there an easy way to do this without creating vast vba ?? No. You'll need to use VBA. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips...

Group Footer at Bottom of Last Page of Group
I would like for a group footer to appear at the bottom of the last page of a group -- either hide the page footer on pages if it is not the last page of the group or have the group footer print at the bottom of the page. I have used the instructions to reset the page number and the total page count for each group. (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841779/en-us) I was hoping to be able to set it where if the page equals the total pages of the group, it will make the page footer visible. For some reason, if there is more than one page, it doesn't work properly. I have also used the i...

query based distribution group
Hello all running Exchange 2007 sp2, I need to modify an existing query based DL so it finds mailboxes and if the account has two different email address stamped on it. For example if the mailbox has test1.com and test2.com and it's a mailbox then make it a member of the query based DL Thanks for any help If it has those two e-mail addresses? That should return just one recipient. Or do you mean a recipient with any two proxy addresses? I don't believe that's possible with LDAP. Or do you mean a mailbox-enabled user with proxy addresses in two domai...

Add Sub to Button Bar
Is it possible to add a button to the bar at the top and have it run a SUB I wrote? I have several SUBs that I have to run on many different spreadsheets and I get tired of having to attach the module and then run it. It would be so much easier if I could add a button like Adobe does. Do you have your modules in personal.xls? If so, then it is easy to run them from a toolbar. Right click on the toolbar and choose Customize from the popup menu In the dialog, navigate to the Commands tab In the left panel select Tools In the right panel scroll to the bottom and choose one of the Custom ic...

CRM Mobile: First time device use problem
Installed CRM Mobile with no problems on the server, verified by running CRM Mobile Customisation - works. Installed it on the device with Activesync connection to the internal network, couldn't get the device registered. My configuration is: Windows SBS 2003, CRM installed n the same SBS box, using separate IP address. The problem seems to be with SQL Server CE communicating with the SQL Server on the CRM server. I am able to browse to the ssCERDA virtual directory from everywhere, including the device. Certificates seem to be OK, although tried disabling them with no luck. Unregisterin...

How do I use Access forms to input excel 2002 data?
I have downloaded and installed the Accesslinks option from the MS website. The Excel help feature tells me that I should see a couple of 'MS blahblahblah' options on my "Data" menu once I have this installed and have checked off the appropriate "Add-in" option. I do not see this on my "Data" menu, so I am wondering what is wrong. ...

Busy status when using other program fullscreen
I'm using vista and my messenger wont change the status from online to busy when ii use another program fullscreen. The settings are correct, but it just doesnt change status ? It's to bad it doesnt change, often people want to talk to me when im using another program fullscreen. So if the status does change, they know im busy and they have to wait for an answer. Greetings Maurice, May I enquire which application's full-screen feature you're using? Depending on how the full-screen mode is done in the application, Messenger may not necessarily detect it (althou...

Problems using CArchive "<<" operator
Hi, I get this compiler error message for the code below: "error C2678: binary '<<' : no operator defined which takes a left-hand operand of type 'class CArchive' (or there is no acceptable conversion)". Whats wrong, the code is from a book about MFC? void CLogHandler::StoreLog(CLogItem logItem) { unsigned int nType =0,nMsgId=0; CFileException e; CFile fileArchiveFile; if (fileArchiveFile.Open( "C:/test3.txt", CFile::modeReadWrite | CFile::modeCreate| CFile::modeNoTruncate, &e)) { CArchi...

Creating Universal Groups with Distribution Group members?
Hello all. We have a Windows 2003 Active Directory with Exchange 2003, and I don't really want to duplicate work, but I think I may have to (ugh!). Here is the deal. I need to create an All Managers Universal Group with every group that has managers in it. So, what I tried doing, was I created a Universal Group and added the _All Managers DL into it -- but that didn't seem to work, according to my boss who asked me to create this UG for him. So, my question is, am I not allowed to add DL members to a Universal Security Group? And if now, is there any way that I can take...

Can't get report to show using 2003 MDE with DBwindow hidden
My database is written in 2003, is used with runtime and an MDE file, and I hide the database with the checkbox in 'Startup' and use 'Application.RunCommand acCmdAppMinimize' so the users see only the windows I provide. I run the report and nothing shows. I assume it is trapped in the DB window. Is there a way to show it without maxing the DBwindow and minimizing it again on the close of the report? Thanks, Yes, for reports you must maximize the application (DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAppMaximize) before opening the report. Then, you can use the Minimize code again in t...

Using Password-protected files for a report
I have many user files (timesheets) and a report file (payroll report) that uses these timesheets as links. The timesheets are password-protected. I need the report to be able to be updated without opening all the files. Is this possible? Thanks! ...

Distribution Group list
I have a problem with the distribution group list. Here it goes: I removed and deleted the account from this group list but whenever I send a task, it always tries to reach this deleted account and give me a undeliverable error message. Please help. Thanks Restart Exchange services. Linh wrote: > I have a problem with the distribution group list. Here > it goes: I removed and deleted the account from this > group list but whenever I send a task, it always tries to > reach this deleted account and give me a undeliverable > error message. Please help. Thanks ...

VBA Macro Error
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Hello, I�m running in a pretty bad problem: If I write in MSOffice 2008 a number followed by a letter like "5a" on a new line I get an error "This command is not available in this Version of Microsoft Word" It seems that word want�s to make a lookup for a VBA script - which is not supported anymore, so in panic they write the message on the screen. But instead I really want to write only 5a. Is there a button to switch of those interpretations? It was not an issue with 2004 and not on windows. Any...

Data, Group got error message Cannot shift object off sheet
I created a command grouping several columns together by going to Data, Group. When I go to click on the "-" sign to group. It gives me an error message;"Cannot shift object off sheet". Why? and how can I fix it. Maybe you have some objects that get rearranged when you hide the columns using your grouping symbols. This may have some suggestions that work for you. It's kind of a similar problem. XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;211769 Remember to look for comments and merged ...

IWebBrowser2 use too much memory
Hello, I have a MFC application using IWebBrowser2 control, I find that the application uses memory as much as 90MB, but when the application window is minimized, the memory usage reduces to 2MB, could you tell me how to reduce the memory usage for the IWebBrowser control? and how to make the application run with stable memory usage? Thanks a lot. Charlie Hu > I have a MFC application using IWebBrowser2 control, I find that the > application uses memory as much as 90MB, but when the application window is > minimized, the memory usage reduces to 2MB, could you tell me how t...

Local Data Groups
Hi, Does anyone know if its possible to create local data groups for offline clients and somehow push the groups out to all users, rather than going to each outlook laptop client? Jo Savidge You can deploy the SFO client using group policies. When the user next logs onto the domain the SFO client will be installed ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm http://www.crowechizek.com/microsoft "Jo Savidge" <JoSavidge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CAE65DA4-C2E3-4F50-A78B-39C98940A129@microsoft.c...

Exchange 2003 EE not using RAM in computer
I have noticed a couple posts over time in this forum regarding store.exe not using the RAM in a machine. I cannot seem to reply to old posts, so here is my problem. The store.exe (Ex2k3 EE, SP2 on Win2k std. SP1) does not use over 1GB. The server has 4GB of RAM but only 2GB ever is used according to taskmgr, with the store.exe taking almost exactly 1GB. I have the correctly configured boot.ini, but not sure where to go from here. There is only one exchange info store that is around 25GB.... The server is Windows 2003 Std. SP1, not win2k as indicated above...typo, sorry... Jeffrey Read th...

"Track in CRM" button
Our company use IP Telephony and we receive Voice Mail as email with wave file attachment to it. We would like track also those Voice mails in CRM as other emails but there is no "Track in CRM" button. We use also H.323 for incomming faxes directly to Outlook inbox and we are able to track Faxes in CRM since there is "Track in CRM" button. How can we enable tracking for Vmails? We use CRM 3.0 and Outlook 2003. Thanks, -- Mr.Donkey ...

M06: "Change Loan Terms" button does nothing in Change account set
I have a loan account converted from M97. The account settings have two buttons, "Change Loan Terms" and "Update Interest Rate" but neither react when pressed. No wizards, no new window of options or anything. This account also has problems in "Account register". In that window, the "New" button offers "Other" as a transaction type, but selecting this and pressing OK does nothing at all. -david. ...

I know how to use 2003 with statistic but I'm having trouble with
I know how to do Statistics tests like the T-Tests and Median tests, for the Excel 2003 but I'm having trouble with the Excel 2007. I need to get the median with theStandard Error, Mode, Mean, Standard Deviation, Sample Variance, Kurtosis, Skewness, Range, etc chart for a set of data and I also need to do a T-Test: Two sample assuming unequal variances witht he chart, along with a Regresssion again with the charts. I can find the tests but I must be doing something wrong cause I can't get it to give me a chart with all the data I need! Can any one help? I would appreciate it if ...

graphing by group
I have 10 individuals in 5 groups. I would like to graph the individuals but keeping them within their groups. When I try to graph it ends up as 10 groups. I would also like to make each group of individuals a different colour. Thanks, Tim Hi Tim In Step 2 of Chart Wizard make sure you have Series by Rows or Series by Columns correctly selected. If you groups are in different columns us Series by Columns other wise use Series by Rows -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Tim Pasma" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

List box and command button to display results in new form
I am missing something. In Access 2003 I never had this problem, but now I am using 2007. In a form I would create a list box that would display one column from a table. Then I would create a command button using the button wizard that would then open a form which would only display certain records, then I would link the list box to the appropriate column in the table and it would display the correct results according to what was selected in the list box. In 2007 I can not link the listbox to the appropriate column in the table in the wizard. Am I missing something when I create t...

managing distribution groups
Hello all, I am running exchange 2003 and I would like to know is there a way and I can have a regular user maintain my distribtion groups. If so how would I go about that? Thanks so much Mike You can grant permissions at the disty group level to allow ordinary members to add and remove users. Be careful to only do disty groups as security groups changed by users in outlook is a touch insecure. "Mike B" <MikeB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F2F3709-0900-46B1-B87B-A2449FD44B75@microsoft.com... > Hello all, > > I am running exchange 2003 and...

Using BCC in contact distribution lists
Have been unable to figure out how to set up a distribution list using BCC. Can someone help? Put your DL in the BCC field. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "John3" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05c001c3d251$8b6371c0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Have been unable to figure out how to set up a > distribution list using BCC. Can someone help? ...