gridlines in outlook?

im trying to make outlook print gridlines. i copy a piece of an exce
worksheet into an outlook email. the gridlines appear ok. but when i g
to print- they dont appear on the preview or the print out.
what do i need to do to make them visible

Clicking on link in Outlook hangs up Outlook?
I hope someone can help me with this problem. I am using Outlook 2000, IE6, Win XP with SP2. I have experienced this problem in the past, but it has either rectified itself, or because of something I have done, which I don't have a clue as to what it is! In the past, when I click on a link, it does not open the browser. It just hangs up the email and I must use Cntl+Alt+Del to close the mail system and try again. Currently, oddly enough, it will work normally with some links, but not with others. I suspect this is some security setting, but for the life of me I cannot figure it out. ...

How to View gridlines
I need gridlines to do layout work. Can not figure out how to make gridlines visible. In news:30EF2E11-8043-4E3B-8267-2D67B8750584@microsoft.com, Warren User <Warren User@discussions.microsoft.com> posted: || I need gridlines to do layout work. || Can not figure out how to make gridlines visible. There are no "gridlines" in Publisher. You can use layout guides or ruler guide lines. To add layout guides to create a grid, go to Arrange > Layout Guides. To create a grid using Ruler Guides, it depends on the version. Publisher 2003 changed this. Normally you would hold your...

Outlook 2003 #300
Help we just switched from ACT to Outlook 2003 using exchange server. I'm finding it to be very busy. I want everyone's computers in our office to have the following navigation panes: Their e-mails Public Calendar Public Contacts Their tasks Public Journals Is this possible Yes, add them to the public folder favorites and create a search folder for them. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, mb asked: | Help...

Hidden Send Messages in Outlook
I have a curious problem. My Outlook Outbox has O items in it, but when I click on Send/Receive for my default email a/c, the status bar below shows sending 1 of 9 items. After it sends 1 or 2, I check the Sent Items and find no emails there. I check the deleted items and find nothing as well. I ran 3 virus checks and everything came out clean. I also ran several spyware/adware checkers which came out clean as well. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Read/Delivery receipts perhaps? "Mohit A" <mohit@uk2.net> wrote in message news:06eb01c46e52$8df05cd0$a401280a@phx.gbl... ...

outlook express #46
My outlook express keeps removing access to all attached files that are sent to me. Is there anything that I can do to fix this problem. >-----Original Message----- >My outlook express keeps removing access to all attached >files that are sent to me. Is there anything that I can >do to fix this problem. >. > I have the same question, and can't seem to find the answer. I'll keep searching, and let you know. "nm" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:040401c39e7e$a523a370$a601280a@phx.gbl: > >>-----Original Message...

Help w/ GRIDLINES EXCEL 2003
GRINDLINES will not show in PRINT PREVIEW nor will they change color to BLACK as I want them to using TOOLS > OPTIONS > VIEW All Background Settings are in DEFAULT since original Install. I am stuck on a report until I get this solved. I am willing to send Spreadsheet via email if you'd like to view my situation. Thank You Ken in page setup check gridlines -- paul remove nospam for email addy! "Caroken" wrote: > GRINDLINES will not show in PRINT PREVIEW nor will they change color to > BLACK as I want them to using TOOLS > OPTIONS > VIEW > &...

Remote Outlook
Is it a must to be running Windows XP to use the RPC over HTTP feture? Will it work with 2000Pro? Are there any workarounds? TIA joe I think it's a requirement. Otherwise you'd have to use something like Outlook Web Access. "Joe" <.> wrote in message news:OT%237dYxpFHA.3380@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > > Is it a must to be running Windows XP to use the RPC over HTTP feture? > Will it work with 2000Pro? > Are there any workarounds? There are no workarounds that I know of - you need winxp. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outl...

Converting Outlook xp to Outlook 2000
I have a disk drive from a system running XP Home that was put into a system running 2000 (as a second hard drive) this "new" system boots with win 2000. Is there any way to port the information from Outlook/XP (Old drive) to Outlook 2000 (new drive) on the same system? "Not the way I would have done it but its here now" Search the old drive for *.pst (hidden file). Copy that file to the new drive (same location). "Mike Becker" <jm.becker@cox.net> wrote in message news:01f701c34f10$d0e49c20$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have a disk drive from a sys...

How do use outlook express to send email in office 2003
I upgraded my ofice xp to office 2003 and i've been using outlook express 6 for my emails.After installing office 2003 I can not send email from any office application,I can launch and put in the email address but the send button does not appear anywhere.Please help Hi Look at number 2 and post back with the result please http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "How do use outlook express to send email" <How do use outlook express to send email@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B9F5AD1-07F3-4297-B...

Shortcuts on Outlook 2003
In the shortcuts/navigation pane is it possibe to add a shortcut to an outside programme such as MS Onenote - if it is - how? Thanks Paul drag the exe or shortcut to it to the shortcut bar - note that you need to drop it on the group titles, not just anywhere on the pane. This works for any file - documents, images etc. You can also create hyperlinked toolbar buttons pointing to exe's - tools, customize, drag a button to a toolbar and r-click - hyperlink is at the bottom. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for...

Change folder for outlook.pst?
Is it allowed to change the folder in which outlook.pst is located? What is the best way to do that? Thanks. Hi, delete (or move) the existing one and start Outlook. You will be asked for the location (and name) of your pst file. Regards, Christoph Guentner "Bob S" <BobS@nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OM06IS81DHA.1660@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is it allowed to change the folder in which outlook.pst is located? What is > the best way to do that? Thanks. > > "Bob S" <BobS@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OM06IS81DHA.1660@TK2MSFT...

outlook mail passwords
I can't get the passwords to stay in the accounts setup for email For Outlook 2002 on Win98, NT, or 2000: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q290684 For Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000 (check the second line here for your mode: Help menu > About): Corporate/Workgroup mode: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q275465 Internet Mail Only mode: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q259416 For all Outlook versions on Windows XP (just ignore the parts that refer to Outlook Express): http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb...

MS Outlook Stationery
Hello All I've created my own stationery in Outlook XP but when I try to start a new message, the background image repeats itself...Does anyone know how to stop this so that only the one copy of the image is displayed? The strange thing is that this background for stationery worked fine with previous versions of Outlook... Thanks in advance ...

Rules Problem in Outlook 2007
By chance this morning when I arrived at the office, I clicked on "Recover Deleted Items..." for the Inbox. There were several new messages there that should not have been deleted. The following rule turned out to be the culprit: Apply this rule after the message arrives though the pop.gmail.com account and on this machine only move it to the Lists folder and stop processing more rules When some messages from the pop.gmail.com account arrive (Outlook is set to pop the messages from the Gmail account), they are supposed to be moved to the Lists folder. The Lists folder is valid...

Outlook Calendar Augment to provide Sunrise?
Does anyone know of a way to mass download sunrise/sunset/moon phase and other astro events into an Outlook Calendar? Perhaps simlar to how holidays are handled? -- Rikk Flohr gallery: www.fleetingglimpse.com consulting: www.fleetingglimpse.net blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/fleetingglimpse/ Try here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm#dates -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, The Celtic Warrior...

Custom gridline
Is there a way to have only one single gridline in the y-axis, at a specified value? All I can find is to turn off/on gridlines in the Chart Options. Running Excel 2002. Well, what I have ended up doing is to simply insert an "Autoshape" line, after turning off the gridlines. "Barry Guidry" <bg3075@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:%23Ag3k8t9HHA.5404@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to have only one single gridline in the y-axis, at a > specified value? > > All I can find is to turn off/on gridlines in the Chart Options. > > Run...

Outlook connectivity
Hi I have a laptop installation of the Outlook client which locks up whenever you try to use any of the crm functionallity such as track in crm. It will not display any of the crm pages either. There is no error message or time out it just sits there and does nothing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and this fixed it for a short preiod but a day later and I have the same problem. It is working fine on another machine though with the same installation so I am of the opinion there must be something wrong with a local settings but can not find anything as yet. Any suggections ? Brian...

Outlook freezes immediately
Does anyone know how to fix this: Outlook stops responding immediately after opening. I was able to download my messages (I have dial-up), but then cannot read them. This just started happening over the last 4 days and seems to be getting worse (I used to be able to look at one before it stopped responding). About 10 days ago my laptop mouse pad stopped responding when I was in Outlook. I bought an external mouse and that ended that problem. I'm wondering if they're connected. Thanks. Mary-Ellen Hi: I have the same problem. I've tried a number of fixes that haven't ...

How do I display pictures in Outlook?
I just switched over to using Outlook from Outlook Express. I am having trouble with photos attached to e-mails I receive. With Outlook Express, attached pictures showed up right in the body of the e-mail. I did not have to click on individual files to view them. However, since switching to Outlook, I can't seem to find this setting. What I get with Outlook is the message with icons or listing for the individual picture files. Then to view them I would have to double click on each file individually. This is very time consuming and tedious is there is are more than a few pict...

Outlook 2000 email
Greetings, I would very much appreciate it if someone can help me with this error. When I try to send a msg from Yahoo I get the following error: Message from yahoo.com. Unable to deliver message to the following address(es). <ahmed.wreidan@cnbcarabia.com>: 80.227.98.91 does not like recipient. Remote host said: 550 <ahmed.wreidan@cnbcarabia.com> Relaying denied Giving up on 80.227.98.91. We just swiched our DNS from New Zeland to AE. Thanks 80.227.98.91 is "dead" at the moment. Contact the ISP who owns this IP-range to get more info on the server. -- Roady...

Outlook with Exchange
Is there a setting on Outlook 2002 that allows email messages under exchange to be left on the server as in Outlook 2000? If not, any ideas?? Thx. That's the default as long as you're not using a Personal Folders file as your delivery location. If you are, there's really no way you can accomplish this. Use the Exchange Mailbox as the delivery location and everything will reside on the server. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Glenn Schulke" <glenn@orban.com> wrote in message news:056701c34be3$3ebd5240$a101280a@phx...

Mails are not downloading to outlook from exchange server
Hi I have configured outlook2003 to my exchange server. Im getting login screen, It is keep on trying to download the mails from my server and finally it gives the error, Exchange server unavailable My Exchange server also 2003 version. The client side I'm using windowsXP is the OS and office 2003. Mails are Not downloading. But I installed windows 2000 and office2003 ..the same id was working fine also I installed windows Xp and officeXp .the same id was working fine.. But Mails are not downloading only If I install windows Xp and office 2003. I have tried cached mode and...

Gridlines #9
I am trying to print an area using Print Area and try to print it with the gridlines. It prints the area with the gridlines but the rest of the paper prints without them. Would appreciate all help. John Make the print area larger by including some blank cells so the entire print area takes up the whole sheet when you print it. -- XL2002 Regards William willwest22@yahoo.com "John Bahran" <johnbahran@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:aea82e98.0408121414.5da511b2@posting.google.com... | I am trying to print an area using Print Area and try to print it with | the gridlines....

Update Outlook info between PC and Laptop
How can I synchronize information back and forth between my PC and my laptop. What methods can I use, and what works best? I am a busy mom and I use my laptop when on the go, and use the PC when in my office, but I need to be able to transfer the info back and forth, so I don't miss and appointment or get stuck without a contact's information. Thanks for any suggestions, I am new to this. pseeger <pseeger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I synchronize information back and forth between my PC and my > laptop. What methods can I use, and what works best? ...

outlook 2003 and exchange
Hello, We recently had our exchange server crash and we intsalled it on another machine, here is the issue; I have 2 or 3 user that when they open outlook 2003 they get this msg " Exchange is in recovery mode and 3 options of Connect, workoffline, cancel" this is only happening to 3 of my users the others are fine. Has anybody encountered this? Thanking you in advance with any reply. Does the same message happen when creating new a Outlook profile? (don't copy the old one, but just create a new one via the mail applet in the control panel.) -- Due to the Swen viru...