Graph Problem

I have a worksheet that extracts live data to a column at regular time
intervals set by the user and is continuously updated.

How can I transfer this data to another workbook/worksheet wherby time
could be reproduced along the horizontal axis and the other data reproduced
on the vertical axis?

Would one use the timer function within VB code, or is there a simpler way,
whereby I could paste each fresh set of new data into a new column in a new
workbook/worksheet in order to create a graph simply?
0
Saxman

Vcard problem #2
I've only recently started using Outlook for use with a group of friends. I changed from Outlook Express to Outlook since several officers of my group use that and exchange address data via vcards since that really simplifies things. One of my friends sends me email saying he is forwarding vcard info but there is no attachment of any kind. He uses Outlook 2003 and I have Outlook 2000. A different friend with Outlook 2002 does the same thing and I receive the vcard along with the email and updating is simple. Anyone have any ideas on what might be going wrong? The first guy sends...

message forwarding problems
Hi I have a local domain and two external domains. External mail addresses have departement name and employees have a local account. I have created virtual users with department name, associated external mail address, and activated mailboxes permissions to local users. The problem is: if a local user tries to forward mail from deparment mailbox to another local user or to reply to it, it gets a permission error saying He does not have enough permissions to forward message to local recipient. If he writes a new message to local or external recipients, no problem. How happens this? Ple...

Problems #3
Ok i have never used outllook before so when i double click on Mircosoft Outlook 2003 it starts outlook and shows a screen up in the left hand corner with the title of "configuring outlook" ,then a main window saying "Connecting to Microsoft Exchange server" and the options of "Retry", "Work Offline", or "Cancel" and i tried all of them and they just close out of Outlook when i press any of those options, so will someone please help me with this i would love to get this fixed and use outlook 2003. Please do not multipost. See your r...

Strange problem: message tracking tool gives funky error when looking at history of message
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3247573592_6456818 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Okay, I�m running Exchange 2003 service pack1. I�m unsure what�s going on but it appears the message history in the message tracking tool in ESM is messed up. If I attempt to look at the history of a message that was sent to an external user It will come back and complain : �The object �Tue,� in the message tracking logs cant be found in t...

ODBC problems
Hi I am using Access 2K with WinXP. On most of our PCs, this works fine, but on others it just doesn't! I open a blank database (or existing one) and go to File / Get external data / Link tables. Then I select ODBC Databases and the Select Data Source dialog opens. I select the source and a list of tables comes up for me to select from. For some reason, on other PCs, this dialog doesn't open and the program just goes back to the original screen as if I'd hit a cancel button. WHY? I've installed SP1, 2 and 3 (just as they are on mine) with no improvement. I've tried Import ...

Word 2002 SP3
RE: Spelling/Grammar, Up until very recently, when I did a spell check I would get the "reading levels" as well as all counts upon completion. Now, I get nothing and I suspect that somehow the "Normal" has been changed unknowingly. I have tried - Detect and Repair I have tried - Resetting the options and nothing is working to bring that (in my case) important information back. The actual process of Spell/Grammar check seems to work fine however. Would someone please guide me as to either how to fix this or where to go to get the info to do so? Many th...

Make lines on a graph appear with a button
All, I need to create a graph with 40 or so lines graphed but only one up o the graph at a time with the use of buttons. I would really appreciat a hand, I am very new to this level of Excel. Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Select all the data, and create a line chart Select a cell in the table Choose Data>Filter>AutoFilter From the dropdown list in one of the heading cells, select an item The chart will display the data for that item geistritter < wrote: > I need to create a graph with 40 or so lines graphed but only one up on > the graph at a tim...

XY scatter graph
How do I attach dates to data points when the x&y values are not dates? Hi, One way is to use Rob Bobey's free addin, Chart Labeler. http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm Cheers Andy gps tech wrote: > How do I attach dates to data points when the x&y values are not dates? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Image buffer problem
Hi, I am trying to get the actual image RGB bits from a IPicture object. First I retrieve HBitmap handle and then its DibSection and through that I get the pointer to the bits. It is the same result if I attach the hbitmap to a cbitmap and copy the bits into my own buffer with GetBitmapBits. The trouble is that sometimes the bit content is good (checking the results by StretchDIBits the image pointer as if I had loaded the bits from a PPM and by storing the buffer as a PPM). But other times I get some interlaced tilted kinda pseudo-gray image. In dedub mode I check the header in the dibsectio...

countif problem.
I wrote a formula in a cell that contains the following: =countif(f5:f268,"> char(32)") / countif(e5:e268,"> char(32)") I have verified that any unused cells have blanks spaces in them. Both columns have data in the same rows so the counted value for each column should be the same but it isnt. All cells contain only numbers or letters and the cells format is general. Any suggestions?? Not sure I get it, but try =countif(f5:f268,">"&char(32)) / countif(e5:e268,">"&char(32)) "psion" <oregonsparkie@hotmail.com> w...

CRM + Exchange Problem (using a different domain)
Hi All, We run a hosted exchange environment here and I want to get CRM working with it. The only prob I'm facing is that CRM can only read the email accounts that reside in the domain that it's in. We have a scenario where we have domaina.com and all the email accounts we have are for companya.com, companyb.com etc. None of these accounts show up when I'm trying to assign licences to them, the only ones that show up are ones with an email account in the domaina.com domain. My questions to further this then are: Can CRM be configured to use mailbox enabled user accounts that don...

Prediction Graphs
How do i make a graph predict the next value from 3 tables with info eg Table 1 has 5$ profit Table 2 has 3$ profit Table 3 has 8$ Profit how do i make a graph which predicts the next set of values from these values? -- peabushmartin ------------------------------------------------------------------------ peabushmartin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27399 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=469414 The mechanics of getting a chart to predict future values is easy. Chart your data in the desi...

UDF in this item; view problem; upgrade from 2003 to 2010
I have Office 2010 beta. I exported my Outlook 2003 to a .pst file, then imported to Outlook 2010 beta. Most everything works well. I would like to view ALL of my old "UDF in this item"s in the view mode. I have created a new view, HOWEVER, it will not show any of my OLD "UDF's in this item." I am able to add any Office pre-assigned drop down items. Is there a way to view my UDF in this item, without going to each individual contact? I was able in 2003 version to sort & view all of them. Did I incorrectly import? You never transfer Outlook da...

Graph within a graph
I am looking to have a pie chart show general information and then have another pie chart show a section of the origional in greater detail. Is this possible? Have you tried using a Pie in Pie chart? "Jen Kulak" wrote: > I am looking to have a pie chart show general information and then have > another pie chart show a section of the origional in greater detail. Is this > possible? That is what I am trying to figure out how to do. I know where the option is, but for some reason I cannot figure out how to enter the data correctly. "Barb R." wrote: &g...

Publisher 2000 install problems...
Even when I custom install Microsoft Office 2000 disc 2 to "Run all from my computer," it still prompts me for a CD when I try to open Publisher. *Note- Clip art (also on disc 2) works perfectly in all other office applications. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling... help! :) Get the SRs for Office 2000. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Laura P" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1dde01c49a62$9a7492a0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Even when I custom install Microsoft Office 2000 disc 2 > to "Run all from my computer,"...

sales graphs
How can I create a graph that would show sales/dept on the Y axis and years or months on the X axis? use a pivot chart/table in excel. You must create a datasource forst. "irene" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:260801c5113c$6dd4a6d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can I create a graph that would show sales/dept on > the Y axis and years or months on the X axis? ...

Resizing Graphs
I have problems with Excel when there are tons of graphs i hve to create with all the graphs being on one page. Having to resize all of them when they are all ALREADY different sizes is a pain. I know how to hold down the control key and select them and resize them all at once, but some or still larger than others unless i resize them individually. Is there a way to make them all the same height adn width some how? or is this just a dream? Must i resize all of them individually? I personally use an add-in (.xla) which includes the following code (you can pick up the size of a chart with ctrl...

Money Plus Deluxe Trial Version Activation Problems
I downloaded and setup all my accounting in the trial version. i then purchased it and was sent the product key; however, I'm not able to activate my trial version. I go to the Tools, Online Services Information, and I get a window that tells me my trial version will expire 3/9/09 and has two choices: Purchase Now and Remind me Later (there is no Activiate). I open Money through the start, programs, ms money, and I receive the exact same message. I then downloaded the full version from the download site that was given to me with the product key and when I tried to execute the f...

Client for Outlook Install problem
I am attempting to reinstall the Client for Outlook, as the original install was bugged. (For some reason the CRM Appointment screen would not load from the toolbar) Upon reinstalling and opening Outlook 2003, it tells me that there was an error loading the CRM forms. Additionally, by Event Log is referencing the COM+ Event System detecting a corrupt IEventSubscription object and has removed it. The timing seems to be related to the install itself. Any ideas on where to go from here? Thanks other than using a hammer, try uninstalling completly (ie uninstall CRM for Outlook, and S...

OL: (CW) Problem Adding a Large Number of Items to a Distribution List
We are having trouble building a large Distribution list. It gives error "This distribution list has reached the maximum size for your network e-mail server" I have not been able to find where or if I can increase the size Any help would be appreciated David ...

Creating a Line graph
I have data that I want to put in a simple line graph: The data is A B 23 200 87 500 I mark the 6 cells, select insert chart / line and get a chart with both A and B labels on the x axis. I go to "select data source" and try "switch row/column" and get A and B as series names in the legend. How do I get the label A and the values 23 and 87 on the x axis, and label B and values 200 and 500 on the y axis please? (Congratulations Microsoft for making something that was so easy and powerful in Excel 2003 an absolutely primitive disgrace...

MS money 2004 Reconcile problem
Money 2004 automatically Reconciles 80% of the=20 transactions it downloads. I told the program not to but=20 it still does. Makes it very hard to Balance. Anyone have=20 any ideas? thanks =A7ean In microsoft.public.money, Sean wrote: >Money 2004 automatically Reconciles 80% of the >transactions it downloads. I told the program not to but >it still does. Makes it very hard to Balance. Anyone have >any ideas? You could toggle the Tools->Options->OnlineServices bits twice. Maybe that would bring it out of its state. ...

XPS disply problem
I cant disply XPS documents form the link http://websvn.companydomain.local/filedetails.php?repname=Documents&path=%2FDevelopment%2FBatch+2%2FProject+Plan%2Fbatch2+v1.0.xps It starts IE but keeps it blank. If I go directly on my local machine there is not a problem. I put right MIME: application/vnd.ms-xpsdocument Any idea? In article <eN5FqfSlKHA.5608@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, "ZielonySBS" <ZielonySBS@wp.pl> wrote: > I cant disply XPS documents form the link > http://websvn.companydomain.local/filedetails.php?repname=Documents&path=...

Graphs on Forms
I am having a problem getting a graph to display the variables along the right axes. The graph sits on a form which is linked to a parent query. The graph's information comes from a separate crosstab query that is linked to the form via fields from the parent query. The graph fields are day (horizontal axis), race time (Y-axis) and race distance (series field). Unfortunately MS Graph automatically plots the day field as series and the race distance on the X-axis despite the fact that in the crosstab query, I have assigned 'day' as a column heading, 'race distance' as ...

Word X, Endote 7 and OS X 10.3.2 Update problems
Just to alert folks, the combination of these three programs is lethal at the momement. I cannot add text in existing word files with endnote references, when I try to add text between the end of the narrative and the beginning of references. I cannot make an annotated bibliography now either inside word. All this has happened since the 10.3.2 udate. I run a G5 2mhz, with 1.5 gigs that came with Panther installed. If you are in the middle of grants or a big writing project DON"T UPGRADE to 10.3.2 until this thing gets fixed. Dennis Hi Dennis, Have you installed the Office updates ...