Graph an Equation #2

How Can I Graph from an Equation in Excel?  Ex: P=-.0056Q + 12 or P=.0033Q +
8

Thank you in advance for any help!
Mike

0
nospam7515 (2084)

Take a look at the answer you got when you asked the identical question
on Tuesday.

If you can't find it, search the archives:

    http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?as_ugroup=*excel*

using your name in the Author field.

If the answer doesn't work for you, post back with an explanation of why
not, what you've tried, etc.

In article <10uvqcs74fj692b@corp.supernews.com>,
 "Michael Kintner" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

> How Can I Graph from an Equation in Excel?  Ex: P=-.0056Q + 12 or P=.0033Q +
> 8
>
> Thank you in advance for any help!
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)
1/20/2005 5:39:54 PM
Thank you, my news reader could not find the initial one that I submitted on
Tuesday. Thank for the info I will try it.

"JE McGimpsey" <jemcgimpsey@mvps.org> wrote in message
> Take a look at the answer you got when you asked the identical question
> on Tuesday.
>
> If you can't find it, search the archives:
>
>    http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?as_ugroup=*excel*
>
> using your name in the Author field.
>
> If the answer doesn't work for you, post back with an explanation of why
> not, what you've tried, etc.
>

> In article <10uvqcs74fj692b@corp.supernews.com>,
> "Michael Kintner" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>> How Can I Graph from an Equation in Excel?  Ex: P=-.0056Q + 12 or
>> P=.0033Q +
>> 8
>>
>> Thank you in advance for any help!

0
nospam7515 (2084)

Installing Server 2003 SP 1 over Exchange 2003 SP 2
I am about to install Server 2003 SP 1 on a machine running Exchange Server 2003 with SP 2 - Has anyone heard of any issues in doing this ? I want to be prepared for everything breaking. I know SP 1 for Server includes lots of security updates but wouldn't want it messing with Exchange Security. Lemme know your thoughts Thanks Paul Hi Paul, It's recommended to run SP1. No issues. (From Exchange Server 2003 SP2 Release Notes) If you are running Windows Server 2003, it is recommended that you install Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1). http://download.microsoft.com/downl...

Customising Taskbar Icon actions for Outlook 2003 #2
Hi there, I posted this a few weeks ago, to no avail. Trying again... ------------------------- Does anyone know how I might be able to tweak / customise the task bar icon for Outlook? I am referring to the Icon down on the right side of the task bar which appears when I set outlook to do so when minimised. Clicking this icon brings up various options... like OPEN OUTLOOK, Show Network Warnings, Hide when Minimised... etc. I would like to add SEND / RECEIVE to this little icon so that I can start a send / receive routine without taking outlook out of the minimised state. Anyone familar with ho...

vlookup?? #2
I'm not sure how to do this but this is what I want to do. A B 6/27/05 262A029 6/23/05 267A042 6/24/05 267A043 6/24/05 271A001 I want to search column A for a certain date and pull out the data on column B but some dates have multiple matches on column B. I need all the column B data that matches the date. So in the example I have...When I search for 6/24/05 in column A I get "267A043" and "271A001" from column B. Can someone please help me!!! Thanks -- cutsygurl -----------------------------------------------------------------...

circular reference #2
This is what I'm trying to do and I can't seem to get a circula reference to work. I want to enter a numerical weight value into cell. I then want the cell to convert that number to a % based on th sample size and display the result in the original cell. So if I hav my sample size of 100 grams in cell A1 and I enter my defect weight o 10 grams in cell B1 then I want cell B1 to calculate and display as percentage. Can I do this or is there a simpler way that I am missing I don't really want to do calculation in another cell as I am tryin to create a form. Any suggestions ---...

Payables and Intercompany #2
Anyone know of a way to drill back on a Payables Transaction and see the intercompany expenses/entries. All i see is the intercompany due to - My customer had their posting turned off to the GL and i need a way to get what the entries to each company should be. The distribution detail reports reprinted don't have that info - do the originals? ...

Make lines on a graph appear with a button
All, I need to create a graph with 40 or so lines graphed but only one up o the graph at a time with the use of buttons. I would really appreciat a hand, I am very new to this level of Excel. Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Select all the data, and create a line chart Select a cell in the table Choose Data>Filter>AutoFilter From the dropdown list in one of the heading cells, select an item The chart will display the data for that item geistritter < wrote: > I need to create a graph with 40 or so lines graphed but only one up on > the graph at a tim...

Exchange 5.5 Migration #2
Hi, We are running the Exchange 5.5 with Windows NT now. I few weeks time, we will going to migration the Exchange 5.5 to Windows 2000 Server. Is there any procedure or document that I can find in order to perform this migration? Thank You. Chiew Mann In-place migration or on new hardware? Chiew Mann wrote: > Hi, > > We are running the Exchange 5.5 with Windows NT now. I > few weeks time, we will going to migration the Exchange > 5.5 to Windows 2000 Server. > > Is there any procedure or document that I can find in > order to perform this migration? > > T...

XY scatter graph
How do I attach dates to data points when the x&y values are not dates? Hi, One way is to use Rob Bobey's free addin, Chart Labeler. http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm Cheers Andy gps tech wrote: > How do I attach dates to data points when the x&y values are not dates? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Prediction Graphs
How do i make a graph predict the next value from 3 tables with info eg Table 1 has 5$ profit Table 2 has 3$ profit Table 3 has 8$ Profit how do i make a graph which predicts the next set of values from these values? -- peabushmartin ------------------------------------------------------------------------ peabushmartin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27399 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=469414 The mechanics of getting a chart to predict future values is easy. Chart your data in the desi...

2 sites / 2 exchange servers / 1 domain name / 1 db
We have a site in NY, a site in MN, is it possible with exch2003 server to have seperate servers at each site, using the same domain name and the same or replicating databases? The reason I ask is because with 5.5 it wasn't possible. Any help/thoughts is appreciated. -Dan Hello Dan, It's possible to have 2 separate Exchange servers (1 at each site) to service the same domain name, as long as both sites are part of the same AD forest. As far as sharing a database, or replicating databases, this isn't possible. You could have one database and allow the site with fewer us...

countif formula #2
Could I have help with this formula: In SHEET1, if G2="Hire" and A2="08-2004" and D2="Manager", then count how many records there are and put that in SHEET2 Cell H2. Note: A2 on SHEET1 is formatted as MM-YYYY (not sure if this makes a difference). Thanks in advance. and where are the records? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "jh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5f5001c48239$069b8a20$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Could I have help with this formula: > > In SHEET1, if G2="Hire" and A2=...

lost password #2
Hi I have forgotten a password of the worksheet I protected. Now after long time when I tried to unprotect it I just could not unprotect it. Could someone help me please overcome this problem. Please. Thank you Gina http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html Regards, Peo Sjoblom "GINA" wrote: > Hi > > I have forgotten a password of the worksheet I protected. Now after long > time when I tried to unprotect it I just could not unprotect it. Could > someone help me please overcome this problem. Please. > > Thank you > Gina > > &g...

Microsoft CRM v1.2 Update: 840934 and another language
I need update 840934 for Polish language. ...

Amortization Schedule #2
Which product of Microsoft Money out of either Premium 2005, Delux 2005, or Standard 2005 will allow you to be able to create an Amortization Schedule to figure out some loan costs. I think this was answered before, so you might want to check on replies to your first message. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx I do not respond to any unsolicited email regar...

Graph within a graph
I am looking to have a pie chart show general information and then have another pie chart show a section of the origional in greater detail. Is this possible? Have you tried using a Pie in Pie chart? "Jen Kulak" wrote: > I am looking to have a pie chart show general information and then have > another pie chart show a section of the origional in greater detail. Is this > possible? That is what I am trying to figure out how to do. I know where the option is, but for some reason I cannot figure out how to enter the data correctly. "Barb R." wrote: &g...

Blank Emails #2
All of a sudden starting this morning some emails where showing up with blank content, and the subject was intact but just no content, upon investigation I discovered that this is happening from any one that sends an email from aol and so far does not seem to be happening from other domains. This is happening to all clients of my exchage server, none of them are getting AOL emails correctly. and this just started, it has been working fine for along time now. Does any one know what I can do to be able to properly recieve emails comming from aol senders. Please help. and thank you...

Incoming Messages have wrong time #2
I'm at my wits' end with this. Can someone help? When the clock on my task bar is correct, my incoming email messages arrive with a time stamp of one hour earlier (causing me to think it's been sitting there for an hour if I didn't happen to see it come in) Outgoing messages leave with the correct time stamp. If I go in and click "adjust for daylight savings," the incoming messages have the correct time stamp but ALL of my appointments (past, present, and future) in my calendar are moved forward an hour! I'm serious. A 2:15pm appt suddenly shows as 3:15p...

if Condition #2
Can anyone clarify my doubt please. I have 3 fields condition 1, condition 2 and condition 3. If the value of condition 1 or Condition 3 is equal to 1 then my result should show as 10. How can do this? Can I use this using If condition, then how can I do it? Maybe??? =if(or(a1=1,c1=1),10,"what should go here") saraskandan@gmail.com wrote: > > Can anyone clarify my doubt please. I have 3 fields condition 1, > condition 2 and condition 3. If the value of condition 1 or Condition 3 > is equal to 1 then my result should show as 10. How can do this? Can I > use this ...

sales graphs
How can I create a graph that would show sales/dept on the Y axis and years or months on the X axis? use a pivot chart/table in excel. You must create a datasource forst. "irene" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:260801c5113c$6dd4a6d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can I create a graph that would show sales/dept on > the Y axis and years or months on the X axis? ...

Unable to Terminate Process #2
I want my program to be such, that the user is not able to stop it from the Task Manager. That is from Task Manager/Processes. Like in the case of 'services.exe ' it is a System runned process and the user cannot end this process..... on trying so....it shows the message.... "This is a critical system process. Task Manager cannot end this process" with the MessageBox having the caption "Unable to Terminate Process" I want my process to be like that.....How can I do that? Else....is there any way by which I can make my process invisible from the TaskManager/P...

can't delete from inbox #2
Windows ME, Outlook 6.0. . After viewing e-mails, forwarding, printing, basic mail functions, I can't delete anything. Have to reboot computer, not just Outlook to recover function. Any ideas? Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the disc...

How do I do this? #2
I have this formula I need an excel spreadsheet to perform. Can anyon tell me how to do this? I'd greatly appreciate the help. cell1+cell2<$7000 then cell1 + cell2 X 0.062 cell1+cell2>$7000 then $7000-cell1 X 0.06 -- djarcadia ----------------------------------------------------------------------- djarcadian's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1587 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=46697 If cell1 is A1 and cell2 is A2, then put elsewhere =if(A1+A2<7000,A1+A2*.062,7000-A1*.062) -- Gary''s Stu...

EXTERNAL ACCESS into CRM 1.2
I was wandering if I can configure CRM so I can access it from outside of the domain. I set it up on one of my server and I can access it without any issues while I am inside of the domain but when I try to access is by ising an external IP address the web browser asks me to authenticate and it automaticaly closes the browser window after about 10sec. I need to be able to access it from different computers while I am on the road. Greg, Yes you can access it from outside of your network. All you need to have is Port 80 open on the firewall and directing it to the crm server and maki...

Viewing 2 worksheets in the same workbook
Is there a way of viewing data on two separate worksheets in the same workbook in a similar way to splitting a single worksheet? Thanks Choose Window> New Window Choose Window> Arrange Select Tile (or one of the other options), and check the box 'Windows of active workbook' Click OK In each of the windows, select a different worksheet to view. Ant wrote: > Is there a way of viewing data on two separate worksheets in the same > workbook in a similar way to splitting a single worksheet? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures....

2 personal folders im Outlook
Hi, I have aksed this before but the answer was lost in a crash! I have re installed Oulook 2003 in Windows XP media centre. I have moved my old pst file across but I have 2 personal folders showing the same emails. In the deafault folder where my psf file sits there is only the 1 file. Any ideas? Can someone remind me what the file name is that holds all my old adress line autofil is. Thanks Mick You have a corrupt profile - create a new one and configure it to use your old .pst file. Never attempt to overwrite a .pst file The N2K file holds all of your autoresolved email addres...