Google Search Add-in update

Hi all

If you use this add-in then update it to version 6.01

Reason :
The product specific Knowledge Base search is not working in version 6.0 anymore because
Microsoft changed there Knowledge Base search. I update the Excel add-in to version 6.01 to fix this.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

0
rondebruin (3789)

Thanks Ron. Will go get and implement.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"Ron de Bruin" <rondebruin@kabelfoon.nl> wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> If you use this add-in then update it to version 6.01
>
> Reason :
> The product specific Knowledge Base search is not working in version 6.0
anymore because
> Microsoft changed there Knowledge Base search. I update the Excel add-in
to version 6.01 to fix this.
> http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm
>

> --
> Regards Ron de Bruin
> http://www.rondebruin.nl

0
Don

Subject line "Updated:" annoying
I don't know about anyone else, but I find that the length of a calendar item Subject line is precious. Particularly when viewed in a calendar grid or on a synced mobile device. I want to be able to recognize a meeting in the first 20-ish characters. I will often re-edit my copy of meeting invites to fit my context. Therefore, I do not like Outlook's behavior of prepending "Updated:" to meetings that have been changed by the inviter. I know the meeting was updated when I accepted the change. (No I don't allow that to automate). Is there a way to s...

added line won't update accross sheets
having multiple sheets in a workbook the first four sheets updaye the fifth sheet. If I add a line the new line will not update to the other sheets. is there anyway to make this work? You're saying that you have formulas on the fifth worksheet that refer to cells on the first four worksheets and that when you make an entry in a cell on one of the first four sheets to which no formula in the fifth sheet refers to, that a formula does not magically appear there? If that's what you want you're going to have to create new formulas yourself on the fifth sheet, or copy existing ...

Money adds when should subtract
Money did work, but suddenly when I enter a withdrawal, Money adds it. I've checked the transaction to ensure they were marked as an withdrawal. Where is this occuring and are you using the transaction form or doing it inline. For some reason or another when I try to do it inline, it always messes me up...withdrawls are added and deposits subtracted. I don't think its money per se just how my mind perceives the fill in blanks. So I just use the transaction forms. No need for any negative or subtraction keys. >-----Original Message----- >Money did work, but suddenly whe...

How do I remove (not unload) a user installed Excel add-in ?
Even though unloaded the add-in shows up in the inactive list. I want to remove it from that list. You have to delete the actual file itself, then redisplay the add-in list. You will be prompted whether to remove the add-in from the list. Choose Yes to remove it. Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft Most Valuable Professional, Excel, 1998 - 2010 Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:14:01 -0800, bill h <bill h@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Even though unloaded the add-in shows up in the inactive list. I want to >remove...

Help! Need to add/delete email users
We are a nonprofit in a sticky situation - our old consultants are terrible and we are replacing them next week, but in the meantime I have a new assistant starting on Monday and need to get rid of the old assistant's email/login and set her up. I am the most skilled at computers in our office unfortunately, and am in the network room (luckily it is logged on) but have no idea where to find a place to change it or how to change it. I am guessing its not too difficult if I'm pointed in the right direction. We can't have the original consultants come in to do this so any...

Parameters to search between years
Hi Everyone, Access 2003. I have a query that I have set up so the user can type in in a txtbox (in a form) the year (string) and the query workks great. This is my parameter: Like [Forms]![Search].[txtYyear] & "*" 1. I would like to include a criteria to search between two years in the same txtbx. Could you suggest me how to do it? 2.In the same query I have another parameter: Like [Forms]![Search].[txtTwn] & "*" This allow me to write only one word in a txtbx same form), but I would like to write two or three words.Could you help me? Your hel...

MSCRM 3.0 update lookup values issue
I have an entity, with a value in a lookup attribute type. In the entity i have a value in that attribute, however i want to put a null value via sdk. I want to update with a null value that attribute, i have tried to put a null value in the attribute, but the attribute in the entity have no value changes. anyone knows how can i put a null value via sdk in a entity that have that attribute with value? -- Pedro Airó You need to specify both the IsNull & IsNullSpecified values to true, like: acctObj.parentaccountid.IsNull = true; acctObj.parentaccountid.IsNullSpecified = true;...

having Windows search also include information in Access Database
Currently if I do a windows search on data in my computer, it will not look at what is stored in my Access databases. Is there some way to include Access databases in such searches? Bob ...

UPDATE KB976098 won't install
Good day. KB976098 update will not install via 'Auto Update'. I have recently reimaged my OS with 'Reimage' software (brilliant) & sucessfully downloaded & installed all the other updates required except for this one. Can anyone help? Thank you. -- Jeff Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7 RC; Win7) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. What led you to recently reimage your OS? See the list of time zones affected in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/976098. If you don&#...

CImageList, CBitmap <-- how to modify and then add
Hi, I need to create a CImageList with Bitmaps which are created from one and the same bitmap with a small change(with a letter placed on them) Like this: CBitmap bmp; CImageList lst; bmp.LoadBitmap(IDB_BACKGROUND); // here i need to change the bitmap // probably i need to create a CDC and select // this bitmap into it and then SOMEHOW put it back // into a CBitmap object lst.Add(&bmp); the question is, how do i obtain the CBitmap of a CDC ? I know this is not a direct answer to your question, but perhaps using something like CImageList::SetOverlayImage would actually solve your pro...

Search boxes from Outlooks Find Bar leave a shadow on the desktop
X-Posted to: microsoft.public.outlook and microsoft.public.outlook.general Followup to: microsoft.public.outlook This is a HUGE NG, so sorry if my question has been posted here before - I searched back til the beginning of February without any luck. The problem. When the Find Bar is active in Outlook (Office Xp - 2002) and I quit the application, shadows of two of the Find Bar search boxes appear on the desktop - in upper left corner. Two screen shots: http://users.cybercity.dk/~dsl487543/FindBar.jpg http://users.cybercity.dk/~dsl487543/FindBarShadow.jpg The OS is XP Pro with SP3. Th...

How to remove or automatically add /exchange in OWA
I've got a client who wants to just be able to type in email in the browser for OWA rather than http://email/exchange. Does anyone know how I can set this up to automatically add /exchange when they hit the server? Thanks, Mark PS. They are running E2K3 clustered with no Front-end servers. =?Utf-8?B?bW9pbmR5Y3Vicw==?= <moindycubs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:CF25244C-DDE0-4246-9DF0-68E0E0DF2EE4@microsoft.com: > I've got a client who wants to just be able to type in email in the > browser for OWA rather than http://email/exchange. Does anyone know > h...

update selected table values
table 1 col a item name, col b sales price table 2 has new prices for just selected items how do I automatically replace the old prices in table 1 with new from table 2? Near table 1, col C: =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(A2,Table_2,2,FALSE),B2,VLOOKUP(A2,Table_2,2,FALSE)) Then do a copy, paste special - values -- Best Regards, Luke M "BlackBayou" <BlackBayou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80AFDA3B-093C-4678-BE46-1674A4483C90@microsoft.com... > table 1 col a item name, col b sales price > table 2 has new prices for just selected items > h...

Update query cutting off at a space
I am trying to use an update query to change a field to a concatenated field using the criteria below. In a select query, it works fine but in the updae query, it cuts off at the first space in the field. any suggestions? (([ServerPath]) & (Mid([Photo],3,Len([Photo])-2))) -- deb ...

how to add a secondary axis in excel chart?
Is this possible in `03 version? Don't see "Seconadry Axis" option available. Hi, You need a chart with 2 series. Double click the series and on the axis tab select Secondary axis. Not available for any 3d chart styles. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26951F31-7023-49FA-91A4-13BD6C94C4DE@microsoft.com... > Is this possible in `03 version? Don't see "Seconadry Axis" option > available. You'll need to have at least 2 data se...

When on Google...
When on Google, I type something in the search box, and right away old search inquiries appear. For instance, I press "Ba", and there you have, "baseball, battery and battle". How do I prevent that? Thanks in advance. On Nov 15, 5:27=A0pm, "mikesmith9...@hotmail.com" <mikesmith9...@hotmail.com> wrote: > When on Google, I type something in the search box, and right away old > search inquiries appear. For instance, I press "Ba", and there you > have, "baseball, battery and battle". How do I prevent that? Thanks in > ad...

when i enter my ftp address the add button goes away and i cant ad
I am using publisher, made a website and now when i go to add the ftp site in the add/modify ftp locations the add button is there when i enterftp:// and when i enter anymore it goes away and i cant add it? Can i transfer that site i created to front page? How do i get around this? Help here http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/articles/category/1921.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "chbernat" <chbernat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:418B958C-9324-4C14-AF0F-24342F6837EF@microsoft...

Searching Help
When I tried to find info on "Pick from List" in Help by searching for the word "pick" I could not find any reference to it, although the topic can be found by further searching for say the word "repetitive" Yes, I realized after sending that message that I had not poed a question - Separate posting Searching Help 2 - apologies >-----Original Message----- >OK. So did you have a question, or was this just a beef >about the help file's search feature? > >>-----Original Message----- >>When I tried to find info on "Pick from L...

Access
Hi, i have a on going database for my employees and i would like to add another column employee ID number. On the existing table the column employee ID is there but no number associated to the employee. I want to import from excel. the excel file has all employees name and employee number. EE name is the primary key and i only want to import the EE ID number only, the rest of the column in the table leave as is. can someone help me with this? thanks On Tue, 18 May 2010 00:44:55 GMT, "accessnote" <u60148@uwe> wrote: >Hi, i have a on going database for my ...

Search and Replace in a column
I can't remember how I did this before and not having much success with my syntax. I just want to do a simple search and replace of all dashes in a field with a blank. Table = Vendor Column = PhoneNumber Basically: replace(PhoneNumber,'-','') I just want to strip the - (dash) from the field. What's the easiest way to do this? SQL Server 2005. Thanks, Greg You posted the correct syntax: SELECT REPLACE(PhoneNumber, '-', '') AS phone FROM Vendor; Or if you need to update: UPDATE Vendor SET PhoneNumber = REPLACE(P...

Re: Add Another Exchange Server
and see this, too: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822945 "Susan" <susan@nospam.com> wrote in message news:... > with Exchange, you cannot restore a database from one server to another > server, and have it work...EVERYthing would need to be the same, even the > server name...and with Exchange 2003, you're talking about system state, IIS > metadata, and lots of other criteria...I do not really believe there IS a > "poor man"s way of accomplishing this. The best thing you could do would be > to come up with a DR plan and...

update shape
I want to use a consistent shape in many pages. Is there a way to create a master copy such that when I update the text on a master copy all copies are updated. I created a new stencil and new master but updating the master doesn't seem to update the copies (after i save the file). Amos You have to update the master in the local, or "Document Stencil" Every Visio drawing contains a "hidden" Document Stencil, that carries copies of masters from "external" stencil files. When you drag a new shape into a drawing, the master gets copied from the external .v...

Allen Browne's Search Screen clears the first record combo boxes
I am using Allen Browne's Search Screen and can't seem to stop the first record's entries being blanked out with the reset button. I changed the original cmdReset_Click() to only set the header fields to Null but my first record's fields also reset with each control. I am using combo boxes in the detail section (to display words instead of record id numbers) which isn't part of the original database. Can someone help? Greatly appreciated, Terri Terri, can you confirm whether: a) the data is being lost, or b) the data is not being displayed properly. There is a di...

Row Height Adds Blank Space at End of Text
Hi, We have a spreadsheet where the row height is automatically expanded to add extra, blank space at the end of the cells. We manually adjust the row height, save, close, and when we re-open, the space is back. There are no extraneous returns in the cells. Anyone know how to fix this? Auto Fit does not work. Thanks ...

Search Folders
Dear Sirs, How may I create search folder against Public Folders? Regards, Yahya Saad WebDAV .NET for Exchange (http://www.independentsoft.com) has in Resource class method CreateSearchFolder(). Michael ------------------------------- If you need WebDAV API for Exchange server, use our component "WebDAV .NET for Exchange". Check out http://www.independentsoft.com "Yahya Saad" <yahyasaad@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:esXhI841EHA.3000@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Dear Sirs, > > How may I create search folder against Public Folders? > > R...