Getting product name from other sheet to match

--
Nicki Taylor
0

Hiding and Existing and Write-in products
Hello All, We are not using the Product Catalog at all but are using sales orders. Is there a way to hide the existing and write-in products on the Sales order entity? Thanks Removing security privileges on Products from security roles will hide Order Products from users "MDV1457" <MDV1457@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB84AE28-7D86-44FF-8B96-BBD5FEF37BF5@microsoft.com... > Hello All, > We are not using the Product Catalog at all but are using sales orders. Is > there a way to hide the existing and write-in products on the Sales order > ent...

A Crystal Beginner

Install driver files with the same name
Hello, We have multiple driver files with the same name which were provided third party. I am looking for a way to install the drivers. Because We want that the each driver are used in different applications. Is there any way to install the drivers without changing their file sames? Taka <Taka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >We have multiple driver files with the same name which were provided third >party. >I am looking for a way to install the drivers. >Because We want that the each driver are used in different applications. > >Is there ...

Matching number formats
I am using an INDEX/MATCH formula and do get a "VALUE NOT AVAILABLE" response. Both ranges have a "General" format. A [Copy][Paste Special][Formats] does not make the formats match. How can I make them respond to each other? On Thu, 12 May 2005 10:36:09 -0700, "raystub" <raystub@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am using an INDEX/MATCH formula and do get a "VALUE NOT AVAILABLE" >response. Both ranges have a "General" format. A [Copy][Paste >Special][Formats] does not make the formats match. How can I make them >resp...

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

referencing a cell determined by name in another cell
How do I reference a cell within a formula based on the contents of another cell? For example if one cell contained a reference/address for a column array, how could I refer to this cell (and hence the column array) within the vlookup function instead of having to put in the actual table array. In other words an external way of changing the table array rather than going into the formula. VLOOKUP(lookup_value,table_array,col_index_num,range_lookup) Hi use INDIRECT for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ricardo wants answers" <ricardo wants answers@discussion...

Field mapping for Opportunity Products
Why I can't add some field mapping for OpportunityProduct system relation with Opportunity? I need to know the default pricelist that was assigned for an Opportunity when I am at OpportunityProduct form. ...

How do I get??

No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. 11-10-05
"No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. SOAP Server Application Faulted" Removed licenses from other users that are no longer here. I cannot add the new users. any ideas what the error messages mean? ...

Get notified when Out of Office is on

What's "can't shift items off sheet" in Excel?
I have a rather large Excel file (I'm adding items to the "G" columns. I have several columns hidden (old data I want to keep) and only about 8 or 10 columns unhidden. When I tried to hide three more columns just now, I get an Excel message "can't shift items off sheet". What does this mean? I've been using Excel for 11 years, and have never seen this message. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=170081 XL97: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns http://support.microsoft.com/?id=211769 XL2000: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet&...

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Get photos from a camera

How do I get my best friend back?
I NEED TO KNOW "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7918DF09-EB34-46E4-852E-8DAAC3FFF45F@microsoft.com... > I NEED TO KNOW Easy. Just lift the lid on your toilet seat and whistle. Dipshit! -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." Pretend that you're in a coma and unable to communicate in any way (such as posting messages in newsgroups). "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

how to get the pointer variable address from a dll
hi all, I have a DLL which has a output parameter LPVOID, A application calls this DLL function, the Dll responsibility is to assign a valid pointer to the lpBuffer, Till here it is OK, but once it returns to the Application this lpBuffer becomes NULL. Prototype, __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID lpBuffer) Please let me know what to do, I am stuck in this. try this __declspec(dllexport) BOOL TRSTMonGetStatus(LPVOID &lpBuffer) AliR. <karunyalakshmi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182179607.989434.318540@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > > hi a...