Get name of selected item for a product

Column A is with names of items.
Columns B to D are for entering value of items for products B to D.
Value of item is set to be max. 1 and only one item can be selected fo
a product.
Row1        A            B           C             D
Row2       Lamp       1          0              0
Row3       Diode       0          1            1
Row4       2Pin          0          0             0
Row5 (result)         Lamp     Diode      Diode

I need to get the result, in the last row of each product as, name o
product that has been selected.
What should be the formula

Hi
in B5 enter
=INDEX($A$2:$A$4,MATCH(1,B2:B4,0))
and copy to the right

be selected for
0
>Row5 (result)         Lamp     Diode
Diode

>I need to get the result, in the last row of each product
as, name of
>product that has been selected.
>What should be the formula?
>

>---
>
>.

0
frank.kabel (11126)
5/25/2004 7:56:52 AM
Thank you. That is the solution

Hiding and Existing and Write-in products
Hello All, We are not using the Product Catalog at all but are using sales orders. Is there a way to hide the existing and write-in products on the Sales order entity? Thanks Removing security privileges on Products from security roles will hide Order Products from users "MDV1457" <MDV1457@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB84AE28-7D86-44FF-8B96-BBD5FEF37BF5@microsoft.com... > Hello All, > We are not using the Product Catalog at all but are using sales orders. Is > there a way to hide the existing and write-in products on the Sales order > ent...

Keeping Sent Items in sync across two PCs
I asked this question a few days ago in the microsoft.public.outlook.general forum but didn't get any replies, so I thought I'd try here instead... I have two computers, and both use Outlook 2000 for email. I don not use an Exchange server - email is by POP3/SMTP. Both computers collect the same email by POP3, and are set up to leave messages on the server for 30 days so nothing is missed on either PC. This works well, but the only problem is that when I send an email, it is only in the Sent Items fold of the PC that I used to send the email. Is there a way to 'copy' group...

A Crystal Beginner

Install driver files with the same name
Hello, We have multiple driver files with the same name which were provided third party. I am looking for a way to install the drivers. Because We want that the each driver are used in different applications. Is there any way to install the drivers without changing their file sames? Taka <Taka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >We have multiple driver files with the same name which were provided third >party. >I am looking for a way to install the drivers. >Because We want that the each driver are used in different applications. > >Is there ...

Prepaid items
I have a retail camera store and want to offer pre-paid print packages - but I want the funds to only be available as item credits - i.e. say i want to sell 100 prints for 25¢ - so when a customer comes in and orders prints, I want to be able to subtract the number of prints from their balance - but I do *not* want it to be a $$ credit. IOW, the credits are only good on prints - NOT on other merchandise. Any suggestions on how to approach this in RMS? Thanks! Gary You may want to consider setting it up like gift cards or vouchers -- "Gary" wrote: > I have a ret...

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

referencing a cell determined by name in another cell
How do I reference a cell within a formula based on the contents of another cell? For example if one cell contained a reference/address for a column array, how could I refer to this cell (and hence the column array) within the vlookup function instead of having to put in the actual table array. In other words an external way of changing the table array rather than going into the formula. VLOOKUP(lookup_value,table_array,col_index_num,range_lookup) Hi use INDIRECT for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ricardo wants answers" <ricardo wants answers@discussion...

Can I enter items in MSN Money and have it update Money?
I would like to be able to manage my checking account on MSN Money when I am traveling can I do this and have it sychronize with Money on my PC when I return? If so how? Thanks Kelly Which version of Money? -- Michael Gordon MVP "Kelly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09dc01c4aaf1$ee8880a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I would like to be able to manage my checking account on > MSN Money when I am traveling can I do this and have it > sychronize with Money on my PC when I return? If so how? > > Thanks > Kelly ...

Get notified when Out of Office is on

No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. 11-10-05
"No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. SOAP Server Application Faulted" Removed licenses from other users that are no longer here. I cannot add the new users. any ideas what the error messages mean? ...

How do I get??

What's "can't shift items off sheet" in Excel?
I have a rather large Excel file (I'm adding items to the "G" columns. I have several columns hidden (old data I want to keep) and only about 8 or 10 columns unhidden. When I tried to hide three more columns just now, I get an Excel message "can't shift items off sheet". What does this mean? I've been using Excel for 11 years, and have never seen this message. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=170081 XL97: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns http://support.microsoft.com/?id=211769 XL2000: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet&...

Can the Item Description wrap to multiple lines on an invoice?
We have some long item descriptions (up to the 100 character limit), and we were trying to figure out how to get them to print on an invoice. If I spread the field all out on a single line, it's too long to fit on the document. If I create a box that's several lines tall, it does partially wrap, but it doesn't print the full description - it cuts off after around the 60th character or so. Has anyone successfully wrapped an item description on an invoice? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 I think you'll need to parse it and then...

Can I reference a filtered item in the Custom Header
I would like to include the currently filtered item in my custom report header. For example: "Dummy Bills for Agency xxxxxxxx", where xxxxxxxx is the currently filtered agency. Can this be done? Here's a link that returns the filter criteria via a userdefined function. It's a procedure posted by Tom Ogilvy (posted by Debra Dalgleish). http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=40BE8AD9.5040505%40contexturesXSPAM.com Jack wrote: > > I would like to include the currently filtered item in my custom report > header. For example: "Dummy Bills for Agency xxxxxxx...

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Get photos from a camera