Function to Copy all sheets into one sheet

Is there a way to copy multiple sheets at once to create
one worksheet, rather than one at a time?
0
cusaty (1)

You could use a for/each loop

for each ws in worksheets
  depends on what and where you want to copy
next

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"Des" <cusaty@express-scripts.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to copy multiple sheets at once to create
> one worksheet, rather than one at a time?

0
Don

Copying Text to Clip Board Using a Macro
Hi, is it possible to store text e.g. a standard script which I constantly use within the code of a macro ? The macro would be assigned to a button and when the button is �clicked on� it would copy this text to the clip board which will then allow me to paste it into another application. Currently this text is stored in a cell and I reference this cell and copy to clip board this way, buy I want to get away from storing text this way. Any help would be grateful appreciates Many thanks Rob -- robertguy 44 Married two kids ------------------------------------------------------------...

ROUND Function with other function
Hi, I have this formula: =IF(R8>0,CONCATENATE("+",R8),R8) and the results shows me for example: +11.6 but what I really want t show is +12. I've been trying to put the "Round" function at a few places in th formula but it doesn't work. The closest I got was with this formula: =ROUND(IF(R8>0,CONCATENATE("+",R8),R8),0) where it showed me 12, without the "+" sign before.... Can anyone help me ? Thank -- Outapi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Outapin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member...

Returning a range from an inner function
I have a range of data, which has had the DOLLAR() function performed on it. I would like to get the total of this range using the SUM() function. doing SUM(F1:F4) will not work, so I need to convert the data into values that will work. The VALUE() function is perfect for converting the data into values that will work for SUM(), but the formula SUM(VALUE(F1:F4)) does not work because VALUE() will not accept a range as a parameter (and also does not return a range). I need to perform the VALUE() function on each cell before submitting it to SUM(). There must be some way to do this, cons...

JustifyString function problem
Hi, I'm using the "JustifyString" function (from Stephan Lebans) to right justify three columns in a ListBox. Two of them are working fine ... one's a simple number (long integer) and the other's currency. The third causes an Access 2003 crash! That third column is a long integer which is a link to the autonumber field in another table. Both tables are in the query as I need columns from both tables in the ListBox. If I change the JustifyString to reference the autonumber field in the other table, I still get an Access crash. I didn't review the Access er...

automating functions
I am a complete novice at CRM 1.2, but want to be able to create, for example, a workflow process that will monitor the CSR's and the queues and automatically assign a new case to the least busy CSR. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance Jim Please tell me what I would have to do and with what tools in order to create such a workflow process. "jmb" wrote: > I am a complete novice at CRM 1.2, but want to be able to create, for > example, a workflow process that will monitor the CSR's and the queues and > automatically assign a new case to the lea...

Returning a CHAR[] from a function
I have the following function that returns the path of where the program was run from. However I cant seem to return the butter as a CHAR. The code works if I use it in a procedure but not where I need to return the variable CHAR buffer. char CAutoRunDlg::GetProgramPath(void) { char buffer[_MAX_PATH]; //declares maimum path //opens window maximized //_getcwd(,)gets the current working directory // #include <direct.h> //needed for current working directory /* Get the current working directory: */ if( _getcwd( buffer, _MAX_PATH ) == NULL ) perror( "_getcwd error" )...

Turning Off Error Reporting using API Functions and VB
We want to automatically turn off the error reporting options using Windows API functions for the following functions area Click on Start, Settings, Control Panel, System, the Advanced tab and Error Reporting (at the bottom of the screen), which launches the Error Reporting screen. Another way to get to that screen: Open My Computer, right-click on Properties, click on Advanced tab and Error Reporting. Any assistance would be welcome. It's not a program's call. It's the user's decision. --=20 -------------------------------------------------------------------------= --...

Complex functions
Hi All, Suppose you have a very complex and long function that is also subject to a condition, then you will/can have something like: =if(condition(complex function), complex function, other complex function) It can have more lines in the formula bar, so readability below 0 Kelvin. Is there a way to 'name' a function? =If(condition(myfunc = complex function), myfunc, other complex function) With kind regards, JP Yes you can put a formula into an Excel Name (the same as you can give a range an Excel Name. Very powerful it can be too. Do a Google fo...

Can one have an extra margin gutter, for binding? #2
I am printing Excel documents on both sides of the paper (A4 landscape) and binding them along the long edge. Thus I need an extra bit of margin at the top of odd pages and at the bottom of even pages. (It's wasteful to put the extra at both top and bottom of every page.) Using Excel 2002 SP1. ...

copy formatted text
When copying text from Word that contains an if/then argument, as well as mail merge fields, all formatting is lost. Paste special does not appear to work for this, either. What am I doing wrong? I'm using Pub 2003, Word 2000, and Win XP. Thanks, JR Percy Cousins wrote: > When copying text from Word that contains an if/then argument, as well as > mail merge fields, all formatting is lost. Paste special does not appear to > work for this, either. What am I doing wrong? I'm using Pub 2003, Word 2000, > and Win XP. This is not supported in Publisher. -- Brian Kv...

CWizard97PropertyPage/Sheet Problems...
Using Microsoft's CWizard97PropertyPage/Sheet code, I created a Wizard with 4 pages. On page 2 of them is a dialog with 3 Radio Buttons. While on page 2, the CWizard97PropertyPage2::DoDataExchange() function optionally grays out one of them and checks another. The code GetCheckedRadioButton() works just fine in getting the current state of the radio buttons from that function. The problem is this: I NEED TO CHECK WHICH RADIO BUTTON THE USER CLICKED! I've researched this problem thoroughly and am completely stumped. GetCheckedRadioButton() doesn't work from page 3 to tell m...

Match Function
Hi, I have put together a spreadsheet to find codes, states, descriptions. It finds the data by dates. Columns are: Dates, Codes, States, Descriptions If I put in a date it matches the code, state and description. My problem is that if I have 2 dates that are the same it will only match the first date it can find. What kind of formula do I need so that it will output the second or third date data. Thanks for your help. If you need a copy of the spreadsheet please let me know. How many rows of data do you have? -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Melanie" <Melanie@discussio...

How to delete unneeded colums in a sheet
I created a book for creditcard management and I need only so much colums. How to delete the other colums? ervinke -- Highlight the columns you don't wish to see and do Right-click > Hide Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "erwinke" wrote: > I created a book for creditcard management and I need only so much colums. > How to delete the other colums? > > ervinke > -- If this is something you have to do frequently, you might check out Jim Cone's fine commercial Add-in called "Special Sort". It's available at http://www.realezsites.com/b...

background picture in one page only
Hello once again, One of my colleague have ask me is it possible to put the "background in one page only" displaying his whole body picture, coz when he issued the command : Format/Sheet/Bacground/Insert, the entire sheet is covered with his multiple pictures. Thanks in advance. aboiy ...

If Function Function
okay. So I am trying to workout a formula to compute a commision earning. Basically, if X amount of new business is made, then X*Y (corresponding Commision rate percentage), but if new business =<X, then X*Y (Commision rate percentage that is true). Problem is, it's super confusing...anyone have any suggestions? See if this helps: http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/variablerate.html -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "aetejada" <aetejada@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA4E55F7-9435-4BB6-837A-416A59BB72A0@microsoft.com... > okay. So I am...

Outlook 2002 Change Password function
I want users to be able to change password from the Outlook Login Page, but it does noet seem to work. Outlook 2002 Sp1 and Windows Server 2003 (AD) and Exchange 2003 SP1 Important: Outlook client is not member of the domain... There are not many Microsoft Articles about this. Anyone? -- Regards, Menko den Ouden Netherlands Menko den Ouden schreef in deze nieuwsgroep op 23-6-2005 15:28: > I want users to be able to change password from the Outlook Login Page, but > it does noet seem to work. > > Outlook 2002 Sp1 and Windows Server 2003 (AD) and Exchange 2003 SP1 > ...

DateDiff function throwing error in Where clause
I have a set of queries that generate dates and want to use DateDiff to select those records with certain dates are greater than others. The following clause keeps giving me an incompatible data type error: WHERE DateDiff('d',[From date],[DatumStvoreni])>0 I have the exact expression in the SELECT clause and it show positive and negative integers just fine, but when I add this test, I get the error. There are no bad values in the dataset, I've looked, and when I export the DateDiff column to a temp table and run a query on that, it works fine. Only when I use t...

timing a function
Good Morning All, I've writen an MFC C++ application, under VC++6.0 . How can I check how much time it takes for a specific function to complete? I need to know how many miliseconds one of my function call takes. Thanks very much in advance, Dudu Arbel If your accuracy requirement is in ms - use GetTickCount. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] http://www.voidnish.com http://blog.voidnish.com "dududuil" <dududuil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0167B90-33D2-4A4F-A73D-DC4EBEF81946@microsoft.com... > Good Morning All, > > I've writen an MFC C++ ...

non-functioning multiple Array formulas in a workbook
I have a workbook with used for forecasting. I use a template sheet for each forecast (all forecast sheets -54- are the same and contain sheet-level names). On each sheet I have a formula that counts the number of chargeable engagements (where the chargeable engagement is indicated by a "C" in the preceding column) and places the results in a cell with concatenated text. The 'chargeable designation' column is a named range. I can get the formula to work on only two of the worksheets. It can be any two sheets, but it will only work on two sheets maximum. I have tried a numbe...

C function prototype
Is that for Class/Object function prototype, I must define the function in header file or .cpp file. MyClass::functionA(); MyClass::functionB(); but for C function prototype, I don't have to define if it's put before the main() function the following is not needed - void stradd (char *s1, char *s2); void stradd (char *s1, int i); ========= #include <iostream> // cannot be iostream.h?? #include <stdio.h> #include <string.h> #include <comdef.h> #include <conio.h> #include <windows.h> // must need for SYSTEMTIME //must need C/C++ > General...

Copied formula produces unexpected copied results
My supervisor is working in excel 2007 and copied and pasted a formula down a range/column of cells. The formula looks right but it posts the same results as the cell the formula was copied from. For example Cell A1 is 25, A2 is 25, A3 is =sum(A1+A2) showing 50. Copying that formula down the 3rd column posts the correct formula ie =sum(B1+B2), =sum(C1+C2). The information for exampe in B1 is 30, B2 is 30, C1 is 40 & C2 is 40 but the B3 and C3 are showing as 50. The same information as cell A1. This continues on down the page. If you go back and manually retype the formula, the resul...

dir helper functions
I just created the first draft of some PowerShell functions I've added to my profile.ps1 to let me leverage my cmd.exe "dir" command experience, yet use the PowerShell version of this functionality (outputing a stream of Directory and File objects). function dir/od { dir $args | sort LastWriteTime } function dir/o-d { dir $args | sort LastWriteTime -Descending} function dir/os { dir $args | ? { !$_.PSIsContainer } | sort Length } function dir/o-s { dir $args | ? { !$_.PSIsContainer } | sort Length -Descending} function dir/os/a-d { dir $args | ? ...

Data format in publisher merge function
I am trying to merge data from excel to Publisher and some columns of data come across with too many decimal position i.e number in excel 54.090 comes across as 54.09000000003. I have tried to format the columns as text but does not seem to work. DK <DK@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am trying to merge data from excel to Publisher and some columns of > data come across with too many decimal position i.e number in excel > 54.090 comes across as 54.09000000003. I have tried to format the > columns as text but does not seem to work. Export ...

Help with function, not sure which one
I don't want to use a macro...is it possible to do the following with functions? New York Joe Tim Kim Jane San Diego Tim Jane St Louis Joe Tim Kim If I enter New York I want excel to return Joe, Tim, Kim, Jane in a cell by looking at the table above which will be in the same worksheet If I enter St Louis I want it to Return Joe, Tim, Kim in a cell by looking at the above etc. Thanks so much I am having a hard time deciding where to st...

how do i make a sheet of different labels using office 2003