Full page formulas

How do I do this for every row?
Example:
=SUM(C4*0.5)	=SUM(E4*15)	=SUM(G4+F4+D4)	=SUM(I4-H4)

The first question is what are you intending the SUM function to do in each
of your formulae?
In what way do you want =SUM(C4*0.5) to differ from =C4*0.5 ?
In what way do you want =SUM(E4*15) to differ from =E4*15 ?
In what way do you want =SUM(G4+F4+D4) to differ from =G4+F4+D4 ?
In what way do you want =SUM(I4-H4) to differ from =I4-H4 ?
If you don't understand what the SUM function does, try looking it up in
Excel help.

If you want to fill the formulae down a column, look at the topic "fill" in
Excel help.
--
David Biddulph

Bigdaddykdk wrote:
> How do I do this for every row?
> Example:
> =SUM(C4*0.5) =SUM(E4*15) =SUM(G4+F4+D4) =SUM(I4-H4)

0
David

few confusing things about Full-Text Search queries
hi I=92ve started learning FULL-TEXT Search queries ( using Sql server 2008 ) and I did try to find the answers to my questions by running various queries and see how they behave, but then not even the simplest of queries returned the results I=92ve expected, so=85 1) From Msdn: =93<simple_term> - Specifies a match for an exact word or a phrase. Examples of valid simple terms are "blue berry", blueberry, and "Microsoft SQL Server". Phrases should be enclosed in double quotation marks (""). Words in a phrase must appear in the same order ...

Page Breaks in OneNote 2010
Is it possible to see where page breaks are when using the infinite page in 2010? If not, is it possible to choose Letter, but keep adding pages to the bottom of the existing page (allows me to see page breaks in an alternative fashion)? The lack of visible page breaks has been a major drawback (one of the few) in my usage of OneNote 2003 and 2007. I did see that if I use the Letter setting, I can continue typing beneath the "page bottom" into the dark gray area beneath, but it would be nice to have the view all white with a dotted line for the page break. Thanks for pointing to thi...

hard drive too full after reinstalling XP
For numerous reasons, I did a full reinstall from XP Pro on up. There were two partitions, one that had a significant amount of data and one miniscule. I kept the partitions and wiped out the old info and loaded the new - at least that's what the windows were walking me through "Warning this will wipe out all previous versions...." To make a long story short, I have completely restored the laptop with minimal programs. All the Microsoft updates including SP3, have been loaded. When I went to check my disk usage in "my computer" the disk is half full! How is...

Conditional Formula formatting
I'm trying to get a cell color coded (B36) based on a formula result in another cell (H3), based on several different parameters, i.e.: If H3>60, I want cell B36 background to turn green If H3 <=60 AND => 30, I want cell B36 background to turn yellow If H3 <30, I want cell B36 background to turn red I've tried multiple conditional formatting, IF functions, and simple formulas and nothing seems to work -- I don't get any color formatting no matter what formula variation I try. Any suggestions? Select cell B36 and go to the conditional format dialog b...

How do I get a second page of labels
I am creating a mailing label and have finished typing my 1st page of labels. How do I continue on with a 2nd page of labels? Just press the tab key. However, See “Convert Labels into Mail Merge Data File” on fellow MVP Graham Mayor’s website at: http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels_into_mail_merge.htm and the article “Mailmerge Labels with Word XP” on fellow MVP Graham Mayor’s website at http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_labels_with_word_xp.htm or the article “Mail Merge with Word 2007” on fellow MVP Graham Mayor’s website at http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_...

Outlook full
How do I lower the size of outlook.pst after I near the 2 gig limit? I permanently deleted files but did not affect the size of .pst very much. Can you split up the .pst into smaller batches? A .pst for each year perhaps? >-----Original Message----- >How do I lower the size of outlook.pst after I near the 2 >gig limit? I permanently deleted files but did not >affect the size of .pst very much. >. > >How do I lower the size of outlook.pst after I near the 2 gig limit? I >permanently deleted files but did not affect the size of .pst very >much. Hav...

Showing number of pages, in a document ....
Hi ... a basic question, which, for reasons unknown, is beyond me ... for years, the number of pages in a document have been showing, on the bottom left of the Publisher screen. This is how I navigate from page to page. A glitch has occurred, and now the pages are not showing as before. Q: how do I return the "number of pages in document display" to the Publisher display? Am using Office 2007 and XP Pro. Both are up-to-date. Thanks in advance. You need the registry fix. Look at the sixth FAQ here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http:/...

Set colour of Calendar saved as web page
When you save a calendar as web page you get a kind of Teal/green/blue colour scheme and I can see no way of setting the colour (Other than editing the HTML). Is there any way to set this to a colour scheme of my choice? Thank you Terry only by editing the css. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote ...

"Contact list full" Error message, but contact list is not full.
Hi, I am trying to add a new contact and it keeps saying my contact list is full (I have around 100 people on there). I delete people and still get the same message, I have even delete people out of my network on windows live, but still the same. I have had this problem for a couple of days now. Anyone help? Greetings Charles, This is an on-going problem over the past few days, and unsure what exactly is going on. However, you are certainly not alone. -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger MessengerGeek Blog: http://...

publisher only prints page numbers on even pages
I am using Publisher 2000 and I want to consecutively page number the entire document. When I perform the page numbering procedure page numbers only show on the even pages. The numbers are consecutive, but don't show on the odd pages such as 3 or 5. Do you have a filled textbox on these pages? In Publisher 2000 text boxes are filled white by default, maybe the page number is hid. Are the page numbers within the printable limits of your printer? Is it a booklet setup? In the booklet setup you have to create a page number text box on both the left and the right. -- Mary Sauer MS...

Need formula for these steps
I need the formula to these steps in order. step 1: find the date above in the column of the cell the formula is going in (the location of this date is known) step 2: use the found date from step 1 and find that same date on sheet 2 (note: the row the date will be in known but the column it is in will need to be found) step 3: in the column of the found date from step 2, count the number of times a specific text appears in that column step 3: give the total times that text appears in cell thank you Hi try the following: A1: your date A2: the following formula: =COUNTIF(OFFSET('sheet2...

viewing page 2 of receipt
How am I able to view page two of a receipt (page one being the credit card slip) w/o printing each receipt? Harry, Ctrl-Left or Ctrl-Right. Alternatively, you can zoom out with a right-double-click until you can see all of the pages, then zoom in on the page you want with a left-double click. Good luck, Matt "Harry" <Harry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8B4B351-ABB9-453F-8EF6-4F78EA7D38A8@microsoft.com... > How am I able to view page two of a receipt (page one being the credit card > slip) w/o printing each receipt? Thank you! "Matt&qu...

formula- sum?subtotal? issues
I am not a regular user of excel or familiar with the formulas, but I think I am trying to do something fairly simple- with no success. I have a row that specifies the square footage of our rooms within our building. These rooms are broken down into "groups". I used the SUM formula to find out the square footage of the rooms within a particular GROUP and now want to list the square footage of the entire facility by using SUM or SUBTOTAL, by adding the subtotals I have for the groups. However when I do I get an error. I have 36 GROUP'S that I am trying to add together and the tota...

How to move a sub window to full screen?
hi,all I have a problem in my c++ 6.0 app. I want to full screen a couple of windows. I just get the rect of desktop and call MoveWindow() to move my main app window to full screen. This is no problem. But when I did the same thing in a sub/child window, it is different. ::GetWindowRect(hDesktop, &rect);//rect.top = 0 , rect.bottom=768 ScreenToClient(&rect); //rect.top = -44, rect.bottom=724, left=-6, right=1018 //Here, I think it should be rect.top = -28, the title height. Why is it -44? MoveWindow(rect);// After that, we can not see the window title. So, how to convert this ? Tha...

Stock control formula
Although I have used Excel for years I have never had the need to use a complicated formula. I am trying to set up a stock control spreadsheet where multiple items are deducted when I click on one cell. What I am trying to do is each time I click on cell A3 "Item" all the amounts in C will be deducted from D and the difference between B and D will show in E A B C D E 1 Normal Amount In stock To be 2 Stock level...

Open Workbook At A Set Page
There is a web site called www.officearticles.com that explains some good tips on using excel. However, I am having difficulties getting one of the tips to work. To ensure that a workbook is opened at a specific page regardless of where the last user was within the book when he/she saved and closed it the following piece of VB code is suggested: While in Visual Basic Editor, double-click ThisWorkbook and enter the following code: Private Sub Workbook_Open() Range("Sheet1!A1").Activate End Sub Unfortunately I get a run time error each time I attempt to run it - is there some...

DISK IS FULL
I have users who get disk is full message when tring to save excel file to a network drive. The drive has plenty of room 57G. The files are large 80meg and bigger with many links to other worksheets. ...

Master page content doesn't appear on my web pages?
I've spent a fair bit of time searching for answers to this one, apologies if i've missed it, because this seems like a pretty basic problem here.... I'm new to Publisher, and am using 2003. I'm trying to create a basic website, and i want a common left-hand side navigation bar and top section with my company logo and tag line. So i used the "master page", and got it all looking great. But when i choose to apply the master page to my publication pages, it looks ok on the screen, but if I choose "preview as web page" or publish my site to the web, t...

IE steals focus from the page I am writing!
First there was the sticky web: MS and most webmasters make any page = reloads whenever you come back to it, even by hitting "Back" just 2 = minutes after you left, thus defeating the very purpose of a cache. As a = result, users are forced to open each page in a new IE window (to avoid = any "Back"), so you quickly have 60 IE windows open (at least in case = you check your infos before posting). But this regression apparently wasn't enough: now IE suddenly steals the = focus from the window you are writing, and gives it to another window = you left a few doze...

Full-Text
I am getting an error that says "Specified Module not to be found" when choosing full-text indexing tab in Exchange System Manager. My system is Exchange 2003, and Windows 2003. Picture screenshot is attached. ...

Blank Pages in Flier
I produce a monthly sales flier for the company that I work for. This coming month, my flier is 10 pages. I have it formatted as a booklet, 8.5x11, landscape, with a paper size: tabloid. However, when I go to print the flier on our color printer, it produces 2 blank pages between pages 5 and 6. I've tried changing the settings to 4 17x11 inch sheets, landscape, with a single fold to 8.5x11 inches and stapled, but I have the same result as I started with before. Any suggestions? I dont want to produce the flier with 2 blank pages in between. PublisherRookie <PublisherRookie@d...

exchange 2003 full acces problem
Hello everybody I create an account on AD and its mailbox. I grant to this mailbox a full access for another account yesterday morning, it wa working, but this morning, i can not open the mailbox, the full acces is still here. Can you explain me what to do. Thank you, Jean-Marc ...

FORMULA #22
I need to create a formula to calculate percentage that compares a current year total to a previous year total. The resulting percentage may be positive or negative. As an example year 2004 1837 year 2003 1765 the percentage difference is a 4.1% increas year 2004 1765 year 2003 1837 the percentage difference is a 3.9% decreas How would I create a formula to calculate that percentage Thanks in advance Hi if A1 stores your 2003 value and B1 the 2004 value use the following formula =B1/A1-1 and format the resulting cell as percentage -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "S...

Load full html page
Hello I want to load a page from HTTP, and this page is made up from several URL. If I use CInternetSession::OpenURL(), then I will not get the sub pages. I need a way that let me load the page with all its sub pages. I know that i can use CHtmlView but I don't need a UI in my application. Thanks in advance I am not sure what you mean by sub pages. If you mean links, you will need to traverse the document yourself. If you dont have UI in your application, you can do it by hosting MSHTML. Its same as IWebBrowser2(CHTMLView) but with no UI. Sample TEAR in MSDN shows how to use this. Anoth...

Print Frist 2 pages in First Page Tray & others in other pages tra
I use one tray for Headed Paper and another for plain paper. Using macro i print first page of the document to the headed paper and remaining pages in plain paper tray correctly. Now to be more eco-freindly, to avoid wastage of papers, i need to print the second page of the document to the headed paper back side. So ideally i need to Print Frist Two pages in First Page Tray & reamining pages in other pages tray (which is already duplexed). Need to if this is possible. Code --declare Dim sPrinterName$ Dim sPortName$ Dim nFirstPageTray Dim nOtherPagesTray -- assig...