freeze pane #2

How do I stop the frozen pane, which in my case is a row, from being included in a sort
0
farmwife (1)

check the "Header Row" radio button

0
anonymous (74721)
2/6/2004 5:36:44 PM
Select the area you want sorted.  Don't include the frozen area. then sort.

--
Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"farmwife" <farmwife@hull-o.com> wrote in message
> How do I stop the frozen pane, which in my case is a row, from being
included in a sort

0
twogilvy (1078)

rpchosts error #2
Hi again, Thanks for that. My inbound and outbound mail servers are configured currectly. My isp is eircom.net and in & out mail servers are mail1.eircom.net Any other ideas?? >-----Original Message----- >Whose SMTP server are you using to send outbound mail through? Check with >your ISP to make sure you're using the right server, and that if you need to >use SMTP authentication to send mail, that you've configured it correctly. > >John Collins wrote: >> Hi, >> I am getting thie message when I try and send out mail. >> >> 553 sor...

CEICW freezes at configuring firewall
Hello, this post in in relation to my other post of the ntbackup not working. I did a restore and the backups works fine, and i was just testing everything out, when i noticed, the CEICW was not working correctly. IT always freezes at configuring firewall and its 1cm away from finishing that. IT causes the computer to lockup. there are no errors in the event log, or in the ICW.log. the log stops with no errors. I even went back 3 months with the backup and it still has the same problem. I found a working backup from 09 but the active directory has changes so much that it is n...

VBA question #2
On inventory transaction window, I would like to show somehow if a line is linked to a manufacturing job. I am thinking that one way could be to add a local field - job number - to the grid and then populate it with the job number. I even got that piece working but for this, I have to click each line for the VBA code to activate and populate the local field for the line. How can I populate the local field on each line when the inventory transaction is brought up on the screen. If you think there is a better way to handle this, feel free to suggest. Thank you. Hello KT you need to w...

Transactions don't download #2
The Account Register doesn't show ANY transactions after I manually import the OFX file from my Citibank checking accout into Money 2006 Deluxe; at the same time, though, somehow the Ending Balance has been populated with the correct number, and the Items To Review line is correct too. What's the solution? BTW, I've tried deleting the Internet Explorer Temporary Files and then Quick-repairing the Money file and it didn't fix the problem. What next should I try? ...

Today view "tasks" pane has wrong date
Hello, The task dates in the task pane of the Today view are all one day behind their correct date. The dates are displayed correctly in the main Tasks view, and my computer date is correct. For example, if a task is due today, it shows up correctly in the principal tasks view, but shows up with yesterday's date in the task pane of the Today view. Any ideas? I am using Outlook 2002. thanks. ...

reason codes #2
I'm having a big problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something is discounted up front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for discounts. However, when I try to do an Item Movement History report and select based on those reason codes, I never get any matches. When I do an item history report for a few weeks, I notice that the only reason codes that are displayed are the ones pertaining to inventory adjustment. It seems that reason codes associated with discounts do not display in this report. HELP! I need these to display to track discounts (and also store use)! ...

preview pane globally off
Is there a way to turn off the preview pane for all subfolders(I have 100's of subfolders) thanks CR do you have many custom views? if not... at start menu, run, type outlook.exe /cleanviews This will erase all custom views and better insure step 2 works. Find define views in the Views menu - it's under arrange by or current view, depending on your version. Modify the Message view and disable the preview pane - it's under other settings. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart...

Hyperlinks in Publisher #2
The insert function of our Publisher 2000 does not have the command to insert Hyperlinks. How can we get this command in Publisher 2000? Thanks refer to http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbartosik.com enter to win Pub 2003: www.davidbartosik.com/giveaway.aspx "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5e5701c474c6$dae47b50$a401280a@phx.gbl... > The insert function of our Publisher 2000 does not have > the command to insert Hyperlinks. How can we get this > command in...

COM #2
Which newsgorup is for adding COM object into MFC DLL? Can someone provide some instructions/examples? "Oliver Young" <none> wrote in message news:%23fkxSO4oDHA.1960@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > > Which newsgorup is for adding COM object into MFC DLL? Can someone > provide some instructions/examples? This one seems appropriate since you're asking about integrating COM with MFC. There's probably a news group about COM which would also be appropriate. What sort of COM object do you want to add? Is it a normal dll or an MFC Extension dll? Are yo...

TAB KEY #2
Normally, In Execl sheet,if I want to move form one cell > to the next cell, I just use "Tab Key". > > if I want to move form one cell to another which is not > next to each other, please tell me what i shoul do? > > For example: > After entering information on cell (A1)and then press the > ENTER KEY, I would like my cursor directly move to (E2),and then move to (10D). In other word, I like to jump to cell to cell which are not next to each other. Your ideas are good, but for my project,I can not hide any collums. > > Thank you very much > Chi Hu...

HELP
If anybody can help with this problem in Excel 2003 I will SURELY appreciate it! I have a list of 10,000 names in list #1. Each piece of information is broken down into its own column (First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Company Address, etc.) as it was exported out of Maximizer Enterprise in Lotus Notes. I imported this information into Excel. List #2 is a list of 5000 of the same names, but these names are those of list 1 that do NOT have email addresses. These are the people we postal mail information to. What I have to have is list #2 subtracted completely from list #1, which will leav...

SBPS_NOBORDERS ignored by status window panes when using CMFCVisualManagerOffice2007?
Hi, Removing borders from status window panes does not seem to work when CMFCVisualManagerOffice2007 is active. I'm not sure if this is by design (however odd that could seem) or simply a bug in FeaturePack. Has anyone come up with a workaround? Thanks, Bogdan ...

Virtual PC 6.1 update #2
When I update my Virtual PC 6.02 with Virtual PC 6.1 update, I can enter my name, organization, and serial # for VP6, but the button to advance to the next screen is greyed out and never becomes active. Why? Hi Eric, I've seen others post this same problem. If you are certain that you have typed the product ID correctly give Microsoft's support a ring on the phone. -Jim Gordon Mac MVP All responses should be made to this newsgroup within the same thread. Thanks. About Microsoft MVPs: http://www.mvps.org/ Search for help with the free Google search Excel add-in: <http://www.ron...

Outlook 2007 freezes/crashes on startup most of the time
A little more than 50% of the time, Outlook 2007 freezes for me on startup. Usually it is very early on -- according to the task manager, there has been very little I/O when it freezes. When frozen, there is no I/O or change in RAM usage. It appears to be totally dead. After killing the task and restarting a few times, sometimes it will start up fine, other times it will ask me to disable an add-on. The add-on to be disabled appears to be varied randomly. Usually if I disable the add-on, it starts up okay, and then I can re-enable the add-on from the trust center and it works fine from then o...

Buttons #2
Need help...I have programmed a button to go to the web and pull certain information and then paste to another worksheet. The problem that I am presently having is when I go to print the button moves from its present location (approx J:23)and moves over to A:23 thereby covering up information in the columns underneath. Does anyone have a fix to keep button in its place? Thanks in Advance Mike Mc Might be this issue: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;838910&Product=xlw -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Mike Mc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

sending email #2
I am trying to send a page through our web outlook mail, but when it comes through the pictures are missing along with the formatting. I do not know what I am doing wrong. Thanks, "Pammy" <Pammy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B963783-C22B-4CFD-BDED-5C1ACDCED481@microsoft.com... >I am trying to send a page through our web outlook mail, but when it comes > through the pictures are missing along with the formatting. I do not know > what I am doing wrong. > > Thanks, ...

Outlook welcome message #2
Is there a way to create a welcome message that is sent to users using Outlook 2002 for this first time? I know that there is a Welcome message in Outlook express. ...

Task List #2
Can you give permission for sub-folders under task. If so how ...

custom form not correctly displayed in the preview pane
hi all, I created a custom form by modifing the default message and published it in my personnal forms. what I did is shrink the "message" field to insert a logo between the message field and the subject field. when I send the page (event to myself) the form is correct when I open the message but in the preview pane, I still have the default message form without my logo. how can I also have the preview pane use my custom form ? BTW, the 3D effect check box on the message field is greyed and not modifiable. it is not possible to remove the 3D effect from the message field or ...

Freezing panes
I wish to freeze the upper left corner of the first 5 cells (A1:A5) so that if I scroll right or down the freezed cells will just stay visible whereever I am in the sheet. But I cannot manage to do so. When I freeze the cells and if I scroll down, then the RHS of the freezed cells stay also freezed which I don't want. I just want to freeze the cells and if I scroll right or down the unfreezed parts should scroll as I do. I tried split but also same problem appears. Any solution? You could open a new window to the same sheet and arrange them so that both are visible on s...

2 sites / 2 exchange servers / 1 domain name / 1 db
We have a site in NY, a site in MN, is it possible with exch2003 server to have seperate servers at each site, using the same domain name and the same or replicating databases? The reason I ask is because with 5.5 it wasn't possible. Any help/thoughts is appreciated. -Dan Hello Dan, It's possible to have 2 separate Exchange servers (1 at each site) to service the same domain name, as long as both sites are part of the same AD forest. As far as sharing a database, or replicating databases, this isn't possible. You could have one database and allow the site with fewer us...

countif formula #2
Could I have help with this formula: In SHEET1, if G2="Hire" and A2="08-2004" and D2="Manager", then count how many records there are and put that in SHEET2 Cell H2. Note: A2 on SHEET1 is formatted as MM-YYYY (not sure if this makes a difference). Thanks in advance. and where are the records? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "jh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5f5001c48239$069b8a20$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Could I have help with this formula: > > In SHEET1, if G2="Hire" and A2=...

lost password #2
Hi I have forgotten a password of the worksheet I protected. Now after long time when I tried to unprotect it I just could not unprotect it. Could someone help me please overcome this problem. Please. Thank you Gina http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html Regards, Peo Sjoblom "GINA" wrote: > Hi > > I have forgotten a password of the worksheet I protected. Now after long > time when I tried to unprotect it I just could not unprotect it. Could > someone help me please overcome this problem. Please. > > Thank you > Gina > > &g...

Microsoft CRM v1.2 Update: 840934 and another language
I need update 840934 for Polish language. ...

Blank Emails #2
All of a sudden starting this morning some emails where showing up with blank content, and the subject was intact but just no content, upon investigation I discovered that this is happening from any one that sends an email from aol and so far does not seem to be happening from other domains. This is happening to all clients of my exchage server, none of them are getting AOL emails correctly. and this just started, it has been working fine for along time now. Does any one know what I can do to be able to properly recieve emails comming from aol senders. Please help. and thank you...