formula to return a spcified value if a set of criteria meets con.

I have mulitple columns of data to evaluate. I need to be able to add a
column to the end where in each row I can enter a set of criteria that will
return a specified value.

For example:
If cells A1 thru F1 are null/blank (contain no data) return the value
"current month"
If cell A1 is not null (contains any type of data) return value "prior month"
0
Nexstar (1)

Hi
do you mean
=IF(A1<>"","prior month",IF(COUNTA(A1:F1)=0,"current month","not
defined"))

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Georgia at Nexstar" <Georgia at Nexstar@discussions.microsoft.com>
schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I have mulitple columns of data to evaluate. I need to be able to add
> column to the end where in each row I can enter a set of criteria
that will
> return a specified value.
>
> For example:
> If cells A1 thru F1 are null/blank (contain no data) return the value
> "current month"
> If cell A1 is not null (contains any type of data) return value
"prior month"

0
frank.kabel (11126)

help with formula please #2

automated message returns
How do you setup automated message returns in Outlook and Outlook Express (for things like vacation)? Is it through the program or through the internet provider? Any info would be appreciated! For Outlook, if you are connecting to an Exchange Server you can use the Out of Office Assistant for this purpose. If you're a standalone user, you can spoof the OOA using the Rules Wizard, but Outlook must be kept running in order for the rule to work, and of course the rule will reply to everyone, even spammers. Look here for more information: http://www.slipstick.com/rules/autoreply.htm -- ...

Appending or Up-dating a formula

Value from a closed workbook
Hi How can I extract a value from a closed workbook? I've tried with the 'Indirect' function but have since learnt that this doesn't work when the wookbook is closed i need something like A1="C:\folder\<filename> TIA Hi Anthony I have examples on my site http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Anthony Slater" <AnthonySlater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3790E107-1BA5-40F2-853A-B31BC04FECF3@microsoft.com... > Hi > > How can I extract a value from a closed workbook? &...

Settings for archiving Outlook messages
Is it possible to autoarchive an email message and instruct Outlook to save the message with a particular name? For example, I would like to be able to archive emails to specific folders and have them be saved by date, with the name of the subject heading in the title. For example, a message received on July 9th with subject heading, "Bids received," I would want to autoarchive in a project folder as, "10-07-09 - Bids Received." I know how to do this manually, but is there a way for Outlook to do it automatically and in a file format that I can open? Tha...

Auto-populate comboBox with value from Row Source
I am a novice to intermediate Access 2003 user with some VBA experience. I have a form with 3 combo boxes. All three combo boxes have queries which return a single column, as their row source. Upon an update to the first combo box- the row source for the second Combo Box is requeried based on the value from combo box 1. Is it possible to have the (2nd) combo box display (auto-populate) the first value of the resulting (re)query? The drop-downs function correctly based on the queries. I am trying to avoid the user needing to use the drop-down when only one value is returned from ...

help with a formula #5

Formula #29

Problem getting values in iframe
Hi, I have placed an iframe to the account form. This iframe calls an .aspx page that is also placed on the same server as the CRM. I am trying to get an value from the CRM form to the .aspx page in the iFrame. my function that I call upon "onLoad": <script language="javascript"> function GetSomeValues() { document.getElementById('TextBox1').value = parent.document.forms[0].all.name.DataValue; } </script> This fails! I get the message: "Access denied!" Is there any setting in the CRM I have forgotten to turn on or off?? Can a...

Selected Criteria or All
Hi. I have a form that runs reports depending on criteria selected by the user. The form contains a Combo Box that contains 'Types'. I have populated the combo box with the different available 'types' and an 'All Types' option. In the query, I have placed the following in the Criteria for the SAR_Type field. IIf([forms]![frmSAR_Statistics]![cmbSAR_Type]<>"All Types",[forms]![frmSAR_Statistics]![cmbSAR_Type],"*") What I am trying to achieve is for the query to show either the Selected 'Type' or All Types. So the IIf statement...

"The note id is not set"
We receive "The note id is not set" when trying to add a note to a customer id notepad from within the Collections Management main window. If we create the note first on the customer card, it's available from within Collections Management window. Thank you.... What version of GP? I am on 10.0 SP2 (10.00.1061) and this does not happen. Can you describe the specific sequence of events leading to this message? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "MES" wrote: > We receive "The ...

Scrollbar settings
I have a scrollbar and want to set the slider to start off in the centre or on the right hand side when I launch the form. How do I do this in VBA? Thanks for any help. Al Maybe something like will give you an idea: Option Explicit Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() With Me .ScrollBars = fmScrollBarsVertical .ScrollHeight = 2 * .Height .ScrollTop = 2 / 3 * Height End With End Sub Allison wrote: > > I have a scrollbar and want to set the slider to start off in the centre or > on the right hand side when I launch the form. How do I do this in VB...

Can offset be used in this formula?

Formula to return tomorrow's date.

Weekday formula

Formula to return a formula

Count formula within a named range.

No MDX syntax highlighting or Design Set tab in SSRS 2008
I'm a reporting services developer, and I've been resisting moving from SSRS 2005 to SSRS 2008 for two reasons. The first is that I write some pretty complex MDX reports and in SSRS 2008 there is no syntax highlighting. Furthmore, when I'm adding SSRS 2005 MDX reports, it throws everything into a big pile, and ruins my spacing, tabs, etc. I can't even do a Ctrl + A to select it All. Its just really disappointing that they took steps backward in their code editor from SSRS 2005 to SSRS 2008. Also, I'm not a really big fan of getting rid of the design tab. It&#...

try/catch, return from catch ?
Is this baaad? try { m_Database.OpenEx( sDSN ); return TRUE; } catch( CDBException* pxE ) { pxE->Delete(); return FALSE; } or MUST I exist the try/catch clause first before returning to allow some kind of clean up? e.g. BOOL bFail = FALSE; try { m_Database.OpenEx( sDSN ); } catch( CDBException* pxE ) { pxE->Delete(); bFail = TRUE; } return !bFail; Lisa The second method is better method. It will allow cleanup tooo if required. But i think it is not a good idea to write code which includes negations as it can be written without that. In the second c...

Error when opening the system settings (currency, organisation)
Hi I've set up CRM 3.0 and everything seems to work fine, but when i got to SETTINGS > ORGANISATION SETTINGS > SYSTEM SETTINGS I got an error message " Error, Contact your system administrator for more information" other part of the settings are workink like SETTINGS > ORGANISATION SETTINGS > Auto Numbering What could be wrong? Is this directly on the CRM Server itself? Running over HTTPS? Does reports work? Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Michael Buholzer" wrote: > Hi > ...

Including a formula in a path name.

How do you merge cells with multiple data values?
How do you merge cells with multiple data values? Hi basically you can't ... and it's not a good idea to merge cells anyway- they cause problems "down the track" with sorting & filtering & other things. If you want the text from two or more cells in one, you can concatenate it using a formula =A1&" " & B1 will concatenate the contents of A1 and B1 (with a space between) into the cell with the formula you can then copy / edit - paste special, values this formula to turn it into a real value and then you can delete the original fields. But as f...