formula needed for counting months #2

Thanks Guys, it worked

--
Shocke
Shocked's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1489
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31435

Just a word of warning with Max's formula:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(A1:A100)=1))

If there are empty cells in A1:A100, then they get counted in January, too.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Use Frank's formula ..

--
Rgds
Max
"Dave Peterson" <ec35720@netscapeXSPAM.com> wrote in message
> Just a word of warning with Max's formula:
>
> =SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(A1:A100)=1))
>
> If there are empty cells in A1:A100, then they get counted in January,
too.

> Shocked wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Guys, it worked.
> >
> > --
> > Shocked
> > Shocked's Profile:
http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14891
> > View this thread:

> Dave Peterson

0
demechanik (4694)

Need advice moving data in mailboxes to another server
Hi, Due to corporate restructuring, we are setting up a new domain. In the process, we are upgrading our servers, etc. as well. Our task is to move user data i.e. saved mails, calendar items, etc. FROM a server running Exchange 2000 Standard in Domain A TO a server running Exchange 2003 Standard in Domain B. What is the best way to do this? -- Thanks, Sam Hi, Use exchange migration wizard or exmerge: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328871/en-us Leif "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A543306-4A7E-45FF-A997-48F27CF5CC39@microsoft.com... &g...

help with formula please #2

Need help using a VBAscript in excel
I need help :-( In this article there is a script to upload a file via FTP in VBA. http://www.naterice.com/articles/51 What I want to do is run this script with a pushbutton or when the file get's closed. I'm new to VBA, and the part where they tell me to supply the information is confusing. As I see it, I have to "open" the FTPupload and parse the information about the server when I call for the script? But how do I do this? I have tried in Excel to past the code in the VBA-editor, but how can I get a button to open this function with the information it needs? I'm ...

PivotTable Question - Repost
Hello. I'm using Excel 2000. I've created some pivot tables for reporting purposes. I intend to use them to replace old fashioned charts and tables that are manually keyed summary data. I need to keep the transition to the new spreadsheet as unobtrustive as possible for my less technical users, so that they have the same charts that they're used to. The problem with that is, I need to create seven charts. I want to use the same pivot table (which pulls data from Access) for each chart, but I want each chart to have different categories, page fields, series, etc. ...

help with a formula #5

Appending or Up-dating a formula

Counting List Box Items
I have a form with several list boxes. One is for services provided, another is for county call received, another for referred by, and etc. I need to be able to count the results of these categories. When I run my report, these fields are included and I get a long ... cell of "0"s and "1"s. I realize "0" indicates the first item in the list box was not selected and the "1" indicates items that were selected. (In some cases, more than one item can be selected such as services provided.) But, I have to count over the intergers to see where it i...

Dead Server in Exchange 5.5 #2
Hi Is it possible to remove a dead server from the exchange directory in 5.5 that is in a different site? I have had the suggestion to highlight the server and press delete but this is not available when the server is in another site. Also does simply highlighting and pressing delete fully clean that server from exchange? Thanks Gary You have to connect to a server in the site in question to delete, I believe. If this is the last server in the site, then you should remove the whole site. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324340 -- David Wilhoit Exchange MV...

Match #2
Hi, I have references on sheet 1 column A and I have part of these references on sheet 2 column A as well. On Sheet 1 column B, I want to put "Yes" for references on sheet 1 which match references on Sheet 2 and "No" for otherwise. N.B: There might be several rows with the same referece on Sheet 1, while on sheet 2 there is a unique reference for each raw. -- tarig Hi Tarig In sheet1,type in cell B1 the formula below. =IF(A1=Sheet2!A1,"yes","no") Regards Cimjet "Tarig" <Tarig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C9A84...

Invoice Customers On Account
When invoice customers on account a "Sales Receipt" is generated and sent to my epson receipt printer, however most of my corporate clients "account departments" do not accept a "Sales Receipt". My question is: 1) How do I printer a receipt to say "Invoice" not "Sales Receipt"? 2) How do I send this "Invoice" to my laser printer and not my Epson Receipt Printer? ~Johnny @ Mr. Inkjet Inc. You can download 'Invoice' receipt files here https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/reportslibrary/rms/ModifiedRe...

Formula #29

Can offset be used in this formula?

Partial Matching HELP NEEDED...SOS!!
I am struggling with this and wondering if you could help.. Worksheet 1 Column A & B Keyword Category telecom Telecom tele com #N/A Worksheet 2 Column A & B term category telecom Telecom telcom Telecom tele com Telecom What I want to do is pull the category name from worksheet 2 on to worksheet 1. =VLOOKUP("*"&A2&"*",Sheet1!B:B,1,0) Is not working...any ideas? "MikeMikeMike" <michael.lovelady@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8379f02e-a8e2-48ed-b8ee-1b768ffbddc3@k15g2000prk.googlegroups.com... >I am struggling with this and wondering...

Between times
I did this once but fogot how. I have an order table with an order entry time. I have several months worth of data. I built another table that has time intervals. Example Interval Stime ETime 8-9am 8:00:00am 8:59:59am I cannot remember how to set up a query with both tables so I can do a count on the orders entered between time intervals, i.e. 200 between 8 and 9am. Can someone help? Sean Try this (not tested after editing table and field names) --- SELECT [Time interval].[Interval], Count([order table].[order entry time]) AS CountOfTime FROM [or...

Formula to return tomorrow's date.

Weekday formula

To find out number of sundays and saturdays in january month
Hai all, How I can find out the number of saturdays and sundays in January For example in A1 and B1 cell represents Saturdays and Sundays. How I can find out the number of saturdays and sundays in that month and to write in corresponsing A2 and B2 column . Please help with thanks and regards Pol =SUMPRODUCT(--(WEEKDAY(ROW(INDIRECT(DATE(2008,1,1)&":"&DATE(2008,1,31))),1)=1)) Would tell you the number of Sundays in January of 2008. =SUMPRODUCT(--(WEEKDAY(ROW(INDIRECT(DATE(2008,1,1)&":"&DATE(2008,1,31))),1)=7)) Would tell you the number of Saturd...

Formula to return a formula

Count formula within a named range.

Purchase Order Processing Data Has Been Damaged #2
I have a customer who has multiple POs that have been received against yet the original PO is still in the "new" status so it shows up to be received against again. I have run reconcile on the POs and it wants to change the line item status from "new" to "closed" but then it gives the error "Purchase Order Processing data has been damaged; please rebuild the data." No line item status changes are made. I have run Checklinks on the Purchasing Transactions table and that didn't make a difference. With SQL how do we rebuild the data? Have ...

Including a formula in a path name.

FORMULA #14