Formula for a Check Register function

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask thi
question but im trying to use Excel as my check register but i can
figure out what formula I need to use so that it will calculate an
place the balance at the end of each row. Any suggestions would b
greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Ric

--
RAA8
RAA81's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1638

Hi
you may provide some more detail about your data layout. e.g. post some
example rows of data and your desired result

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16384
> View this thread:

frank.kabel (11126)

Database check
I have a database of 12 different numbers, contained in the same column, on 12 successive rows. Does anyome know if Excel is able to check whether a number entered elsewhere on the worksheet is the same as a number in the database? Many thanks I would use the MATCH worksheet function to do the job: =MATCH(A1,B1:B12,FALSE) This would return the index of the matching item or NA if there were no match. -- Jim "gunga" <gunga@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E64642C-4888-45E5-8215-28442B7445CA@microsoft.com... |I have a database of 12 different numbers, ...

help with formula please #2

Appending or Up-dating a formula

help with a formula #5

Formula #29

Can offset be used in this formula?

Formula to return tomorrow's date.

Set all check boxes values on form
Hi everyone, I have a table with 2 fields: Field1(Text box) and Fied2(Check box) in a form. What i want is a command button to set all Field2 check box to YES, and a command button to set all Field2 check box to NO Could anyone help me please???? -- Thanks, Sorry if my english isn''t correct, but I''m from Potugal ;) Emanuel Violante Galeano In the Click event procedure of the command button: Dim strSql As String If Me.Dirty Then Me.Dirty = False 'Save first strSql = "UPDATE [Table1] SET [Field2] = TRUE WHERE [Field2] = FALSE;" dbEngin...

PM select checks by invoice division distribution
Has anyone done a customization to the select checks routine to select to pay based on the invoice division (seperate COA segment) distribution? Say I want to do a check run for division 01. Two invoices are in system: Invoice A - $50 distributed to div 01 Invoice B - $100 distribution split 25/75 between div 01 and 02 The system generates check to vendor paying inv A and partially paying $25 on inv B. I have a prospect that has four divisions. Each division has its on checkbook and has to maintain its own balance sheet. Only options I see (with no customization) is to set-up the ...

Weekday formula

Formula to return a formula

Count formula within a named range.

"Show an envelope icon in the notification area" check mark stay?
Hello How to make "Show an envelope icon in the notification area" check mark stay in "Advanced E-mail Options" on "Preferences" tab? The check mark disappears after my Outlook 2003 sp2 restart. ...

Including a formula in a path name.

FORMULA #14

formula wording
i dont know if you can do this..... if(c5=10, take the cell 5 right 3 down to it, 0) if you can, i dont know how to write it in excel language thanks if anyone can hel -- cutsygur ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cutsygurl's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1504 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27569 cutsygurl Wrote: > i dont know if you can do this..... > if(c5=10, take the cell 5 right 3 down to it, 0) > if you can, i dont know how to write it in excel language &...

Outlook 2007 spell check not working
The spell check for a co-worker isn't working in outlook, it does in Word and it isn't due to the signature. Had heard/read about RegEdit, but not sure what to edit. Any guidance would be helpful. Define 'doesn't work' - does F7 bring up spell check? See http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2009/up090611.htm#3 for the registry key to remove. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.ne...

Check Names Will Not Let Me Send Email
Hello, I am trying to send an email. I have entered an email address in the to section that I do not want to save to my contacts file. Outlook will not let me send unless I do. This was not happening before last week when my computer crashed and was fixed. How do I get Outlook to let me send my email without saving the contact? My contacts files will become huge if I have to save the email address of every single person I write to. Please help. And thanks in advance. Candy "Candy" <Candy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1841587...

Strconv function
Hi Does anyone know how you can convert fields to proper case but manage to replace the letter after a charcter also? e.g. SMITH-WESSON to Smith-Wesson. The strconv just converts it to Smith-wesson. Thanks On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 23:29:00 -0800, grippy wrote: > Hi > > Does anyone know how you can convert fields to proper case but manage to > replace the letter after a charcter also? e.g. SMITH-WESSON to Smith-Wesson. > The strconv just converts it to Smith-wesson. > > Thanks One way is to have a table of exceptions (such as McDonald, O'Brien, Smith-Wesson, etc.)...

Formula Problem #12
I have $700,000 to spend on advertising for three different products. My market share for the three products is 51.96%, 36.07% and 41.25%. I want to apportion my 700K between the three products so that the product with the lowest market share gets the most advertising dollars, etc. Using my data, I've been trying to devise a formula all night that would do this, but I'm stumped. I could use a hint... Here's one way of doing it - put 700,000 in A1 and put your 2 percentage shares in B1:B3 and then put this formula in C1: =3DA$1*(1-B1/SUM(B$1:B$3))/2 Format as currency and co...

FW: Check this update
--sbhznasf Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="kubyguvz"; type="multipart/alternative" --kubyguvz Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="olovlzotlffmw" --olovlzotlffmw Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue...

Re: Function to copy data from a variable range? #2
Sub MakeNewSheetForEachSAS() Application.ScreenUpdating = False DeleteSheetsSAS With Sheets("Data") lr = .Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row maxnum = Application.Max(.Columns(2)) 'MsgBox maxnum minnum = Application.Min(.Columns(2)) 'MsgBox minnum On Error Resume Next Application.DisplayAlerts = False For i = minnum To maxnum ..Range("a1:g" & lr).AutoFilter ..Range("A1:G" & lr).AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:=CLng(i) Sheets.Add After:=Sheets(Sheets.Count) With ActiveSheet ..Name = i Sheets("data").Range("a1:g" & lr).Copy .Ra...