formula coping 5 consecutive cell triggered by a value from anoth.

0
Gary103 (266)

help with formula please #2

Appending or Up-dating a formula

Value from a closed workbook
Hi How can I extract a value from a closed workbook? I've tried with the 'Indirect' function but have since learnt that this doesn't work when the wookbook is closed i need something like A1="C:\folder\<filename> TIA Hi Anthony I have examples on my site http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Anthony Slater" <AnthonySlater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3790E107-1BA5-40F2-853A-B31BC04FECF3@microsoft.com... > Hi > > How can I extract a value from a closed workbook? &...

Auto-populate comboBox with value from Row Source
I am a novice to intermediate Access 2003 user with some VBA experience. I have a form with 3 combo boxes. All three combo boxes have queries which return a single column, as their row source. Upon an update to the first combo box- the row source for the second Combo Box is requeried based on the value from combo box 1. Is it possible to have the (2nd) combo box display (auto-populate) the first value of the resulting (re)query? The drop-downs function correctly based on the queries. I am trying to avoid the user needing to use the drop-down when only one value is returned from ...

Removing a date by inputting a newer one in another cell
I have office excel 2007. I am a fairly new user, I have a worksheet which maintains and monitors the movement of various units, and is controlled by quantity and dates. What I would like to do is write a formula that will remove the ordered date when I input the new start date, which would be the newer date. So far I have not been able to make this work. I would appreciate any help or advice you can give me. Many Thanks Mike You could use a worksheet_change event that clearscontents of the original cell. -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com ...

help with a formula #5

Formula #29

Problem getting values in iframe
Hi, I have placed an iframe to the account form. This iframe calls an .aspx page that is also placed on the same server as the CRM. I am trying to get an value from the CRM form to the .aspx page in the iFrame. my function that I call upon "onLoad": <script language="javascript"> function GetSomeValues() { document.getElementById('TextBox1').value = parent.document.forms[0].all.name.DataValue; } </script> This fails! I get the message: "Access denied!" Is there any setting in the CRM I have forgotten to turn on or off?? Can a...

Dead Server in Exchange 5.5 #2
Hi Is it possible to remove a dead server from the exchange directory in 5.5 that is in a different site? I have had the suggestion to highlight the server and press delete but this is not available when the server is in another site. Also does simply highlighting and pressing delete fully clean that server from exchange? Thanks Gary You have to connect to a server in the site in question to delete, I believe. If this is the last server in the site, then you should remove the whole site. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324340 -- David Wilhoit Exchange MV...

Can offset be used in this formula?

Trying to make part of an output in another cell italicized.
Hello all, I have Excel from Office XP and am using it on Windows XP Home Edition I'm working on a program where users enter text in various cells. Fo example: A B 1 Name: ------ 2 Date: ------ Then the text that they enter is displayed in another cell all togethe using the following formula: =$B$4&", "&$B$5&". "&"("&$B$6&"). "&$B$7&". "&$B$8&" "&$B$9&"("&$B$10&"), "&$B$11&"-"&$B$12&"." I'...

Formula to return tomorrow's date.

Weekday formula

Migrating from 5.5 to 2003 #2
I have just about completed the migration from Exchange 5.5 to 2003. We have moved all the mailboxes and changed the DNS entries to the new server IP. All mail is now being sent to the new server but if I stop the Exchange service on our 5.5 server no e-mail is being sent out. I figured this part out when I noticed the queue on the new server pointing to the old server with the protocol x400 had a lot of unsent messages. Obviously the mail is being routed from the new server thru the old server but I cannot figure out where to change this so it send from the new server. Any ideas? Hi Motley...

Link cell
When using the above. When the source cell is empty the target cell has data, how can I get rid, so the target cell is blank until source cell has data You can check first: =if(b99="","",b99) or =if(sheet1!a1="","",sheet1!a1) neilbrown1965 wrote: > > When using the above. When the source cell is empty the target cell has data, > how can I get rid, so the target cell is blank until source cell has data -- Dave Peterson ...

Count formula within a named range.

Formula to return a formula

Including a formula in a path name.

Inventory Values Copied from Old into New Items
Guys, When I use the Copy function to create new items from older items, the invenory values are carried over. In other words, the On Hand, Committed... field values under the Inventory tab are the same as the source item. Now, this cannot be correct behaviour, since a new item is independent onto its own, with its inventory quantities totally unrelated to the item from which it was originally copied. Anybody has come across this before? How can I set this right? Thanks, This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C92EF5.0E1EBB10 Content-Type: text/plai...

FORMULA #14

formula wording
i dont know if you can do this..... if(c5=10, take the cell 5 right 3 down to it, 0) if you can, i dont know how to write it in excel language thanks if anyone can hel -- cutsygur ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cutsygurl's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1504 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27569 cutsygurl Wrote: > i dont know if you can do this..... > if(c5=10, take the cell 5 right 3 down to it, 0) > if you can, i dont know how to write it in excel language &...

Formula Problem #12
I have $700,000 to spend on advertising for three different products. My market share for the three products is 51.96%, 36.07% and 41.25%. I want to apportion my 700K between the three products so that the product with the lowest market share gets the most advertising dollars, etc. Using my data, I've been trying to devise a formula all night that would do this, but I'm stumped. I could use a hint... Here's one way of doing it - put 700,000 in A1 and put your 2 percentage shares in B1:B3 and then put this formula in C1: =3DA$1*(1-B1/SUM(B$1:B$3))/2 Format as currency and co...