formatting change after pasting into a new weoksheet

Hi everybody,
When I copy a worksheet to another one cell background colors change and
also I lose the formatting ? any suggestions what might cause this?
--
Best regards,
Edward

Keep both windows open at the same time when you copy and paste and I think
that will obviate the problem.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.

"Edward" wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> When I copy a worksheet to another one cell background colors change and
> also I lose the formatting ? any suggestions what might cause this?
> --
> Best regards,
> Edward

How to Change Language of Dates in Outlook Express
I work on the Occupied West Bank, but for some reason my computer thinks it's in South Africa and uses Afrikaans for the outgoing date in OE. I would like to change the language of OE to English, but I can't figure out how. The Help says to get a language encoding download from the Explorer homepage under international, but I can't find it. In any case, that doesn't seem to make a lot of sense, since all I am asking for is Microsoft's native language. I am just a regular user, so please be as clear as possible if you have any ideas. Thanks much, Katherine F...

how do you change the data order in a graph without modifying the.
how do you change the data order in a graph without modifying the table? I know it is possible if you change your table, but it is not very convenient. Thanks You can change the order of the series: double click a series, then rearrange the series in the Series Order tab. If you need to change the left-right order of categories along the X axis of a chart, you pretty much have to modify the table. If the table is for display, you could chart from a separate table, both tables linked to the same source data. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutor...

negative number format

CRM3
Hi, Anyone know how to change a users business unit as I can't seem to change it once the user has been created. Alternatively I could delete it and recreate the user but there only seems to be an option to deactivate the user. Anyone got any ideas on this? Kind Regards Simon Jackson www.simonjackson.info On Feb 26, 10:11 am, simonjackson.i...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, Simon, Pull up the user record and choose Actions...Change Business Unit. Doing this will remove any roles the user had, so make sure you add their roles back in once the BU is changed. ~Dave > Anyone know how...

Change date format to European format

change to default font
howdo I change my default font in Outlook? Word is set to default and works fine, I assumed it it be the same for outlook since it uses that program. -- Microsoft Office 2003 Version Thank-you Carl R Have you tried TOOLS - OPTIONS - MAIL FORMAT... about 1/2 way down the dialog box -- Stationery and Fonts -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kathryn Groves "Carl R" <carlritcey@bendbroaband.com> wrote in message news:E7E4489E-43AB-4363-9E7E-2889B757214E@microsoft.com... > howdo I change my default font in Outlook? Word is set to default and > works > fine, I a...

How do you formatt text in Excel to be changed to UPPERCASE?
Hi I know this can be done in MS word by highlighting the text and pressing Shift+F3, however this shortcut does not work in Excel. Is there are way of formatting a whole column/row to formatt the text already entered to change to becoming all UPPERCASE? Thanks for your help You'll need an empty cell in which to enter the formula =upper(cell with text) then you copy the cell with the formula, select the cell with the text, and select Edit>Paste Special>Values "Chopper_Haynes" wrote: > Hi > > I know this can be done in MS word by highlighting the text...

Formatting just some rows

freezing formatting

Change default email domain name in 5.5
The company I work for is changing its name and I have been tasked to change the Exchange 5.5 servers' default email domain name. We currently receive mail at three addresses, oldname.com, newname.com and mail.oldname.com. The server was originally built on oldname.com. As such, whenever email is sent from the server, the reply to address is oldname.com. How do I change this to newname.com? We only have around 40 or so recipients so manually changing the default smtp info is no big deal. Is there a MS tech bulletin on how to do this? Thanks for any and all help Dave In the propert...

Negative number formatting

Enforce format

Format Smartlist field

Error when adding new user to CRM
Hello all, I need to add 5 new users into CRM. When I complete the first form for the user information such as Last name, First name, email address, etc, then click the save button I receive an error page and the following message is logged in the Application log. MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: The statement has been terminated. Error Message: The statement has been terminated. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source File: Not avail...

Conditional Formating Help

Changes to Data on a Worksheet
I have a data entry sheet (Excel 2000) and a "store" sheet. The info on the data entry sheet is saved on a single row in the store sheet. I need to detect whether any changes have been made to the details on the data entry page and currently do this by concatenating every data cell on the data sheet and comparing it to the concatenated cells on the corresponding row in the store. Is there an easier way to detect whether any changes have been made on the data entry page? Thanks for any help. Brian Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Const WS_RANGE As String = "H...

ADC changing display name of an inbox
Hello all I have the ADC up and running as i am in the middle of a migration to 2003 exchange. i need to chagne the alias anddisplay name a user because her last name changed. I renamed the account in ADUC, changed the Display name and the Alias, but when i send an email locally or to the net it still shows her old last name. Her inbox and user account are on the AD domain, so i cant understand if i rename the accoutn change the display and alias why when i send an email it still shows her original last name. Do i need to make this change on the 5.5 server? Many thanks Have you tri...

Select Case Conditional Formatting Sub?

How to format the value in a cell?

Pasting Excel charts into Word
Whenever I paste Excel charts into Word, the fonts end up looking terrible. Is there an easy solution? Pasting as a picture does not work. The only thing that does work is right clicking on the chart while in Word, selecting "Edit Picture", then fixing the text that has changed position and direction. But then my chart is no longer a simple picture. Help! How are you pasting it? I have no problem using the Word Insert Object command. 1 - In Excel, have the chart saved in its own separate .xls file, no other worksheets. 2 - In Word, choose Insert>Object. 3 - Click on the Cre...