formato rtf excel

como guardo un documento en excel con formato rtf?

Rounding in Excel
I need to round a time to the nearest 30 minutes in Excel One way: XL stores times as fractional days, so since 30 minutes is 1/48 of a day: =ROUND(A1*48,0)/48 format as a time. In article <85471F3C-009B-468C-826A-FE979AE7E9BD@microsoft.com>, "DG" <DG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to round a time to the nearest 30 minutes in Excel ...

Excel Chart as Image (no file)
VB2005 and Excel2007 I am looking for a method using Office Interop to load an Excel chart as an image into a picturebox. Note that I can already open the Excel file through code, i can create the chart, I can save the chart as an image to a file on the disk, and then load the file into the picturebox. I am hoping there is a way to get a picture in memory from the chart and load it directly into the picturebox without saving to disk. something like: picBudget.Image = xlChart.Picture Has anyone tackled something like this? Thanks AGP ...

Excel 2007 with 2003 issues
Hi all gurus, i have issues with 2003 with a button, if i press a button it will ask the user to select a cell with an email address in and it will then email the relevant user, this works fine in 2007 but not in 2003. Is they any code i should put in to make it compatitible with 2003? Thanks. Hi Neil Try the below macro.. --Edit the extternal workbook name and path --Edit the destination sheet name... --Edit the copy desitnation. Currently that is mentioned as cell A1 Sub Macro() Dim wb1 As Workbook, wb2 As Workbook Application.DisplayAlerts = False Application.S...

Just put Cd-rom disc in to save Excel Spreadsheet and its not let
Need to save Spreadsheet on CD- Wont let me do it!!Says incorrect function I dont have access to Drive D!!!!!What is this?? Need help Fast!!! morgan51, it is best to save to your hard drive first and then put the file on the CD as you would any other file -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "morgan51" <morgan51@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A60E4F38-747F-445C-AC54-66E662B7C17B@microsoft...

open older version of excel in excel 2002
Hi, I just got this excel 2002 instal in my computer. I can not open any of my earlier verion of excel 2002. Please advise what I should do. Thanks, Myphuong Excel 2002 can open previous Excel versions - what version Excel file are you trying to open? Katherine "Myphuong" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06e101c3afd1$5672b6d0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > I just got this excel 2002 instal in my computer. > I can not open any of my earlier verion of excel 2002. > Please advise what I should do. > Thanks, > Myphuong Myphuong There...

Problem with Excel Links
I have a number of Excel workbooks and I wish to link them to a single summary worksheet. Linking them isn't a problem, however I would like to be able to 'switch off' the links to particular workbooks/worksheets so that I could select which were included on the summary sheet at any one time. Put another way, I want to have all the linked workbooks populated with data and then to be able to select which worksheets 'feed' through to the summary sheet to explore different scenarios. Any help will be very much appreciated. John You can use Edit, Links and change your sour...

Excel chart #8

Excel Line Feed Character
imported Text in cells are formatted with 3 line feed characters. If you use clean it deletes the characters and puts the text into one line. I need to be able to delete the Chr(10) and keep the formatting by a macro if possible. This file is needed to be uploaded into SAP which doesn't like CHR(10). Presently the only way to do this is to go to the end of each line and manually delete the three CHR(10) and all works well as the formatting stays the same. I have tried Substitute and Find and replace but it always ends up in single line.... Hope someone can help.... Thanks Rob ...

Macro error after switching from Excel 2000 to Excel 2003
My company recently switched from Excel 2000 to Excel 2003 and now a macro I created does not work. It gives me the error 1004 and highlights the line of code where I set it up to open certain files in a folder. This macro has been working for 6 months without fail and only has problems opening the Excel files I created after the switch to 2003. Any help would be appreciated. Without any other info the only suggestion is to see if your sheets have different names. For example, a statement like: Sheets("Feb Sales").Cells(i, j+5) = k might cause a 1004 error if the new workb...

VBA IN EXCEL
Not sure if this is the right place for this post. I have a spread sheet for my stock use on site at work. It is approx 500 lines in length. I already have a conditionla format to highlight a cell when it falls below a set figure (I use this colour change to remind myself to re-order stk) Is there a way I can use VBA to offer a text box in this case? Thanks Julian Julian What you could do is have a button on your excel spreadsheet ( or an icon on the toolbar or an itm on a menu bar) which when you click will tell you which items of stock you are running low of. The box could tel...

hidden value in each cell or in each row in Excel
hi, I need to store a two information in one cell with one value as hidden ,kindly reply if any one know the way without creating hidden rows or columns or worksheet The need is to store two information in one cell,with one value in display ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Using comments is one option. >-----Original Message----- >hi, > >I need to store a two information in one cell with one value as hidden >,kindly reply if any one kn...

About Calculation of Excel
Actually I found this problem recently and don't know why this could happen. I did simple minus calculation of these two values: (-0.365)-(-0.3575) and excel shows -0.0075000000000000100000000. It is not exactly -0.0075. Do I need to change some settings or ....? Thank you Sean wrote: > Actually I found this problem recently and don't know why this could > happen. I did simple minus calculation of these two values: > (-0.365)-(-0.3575) > and excel shows -0.0075000000000000100000000. > It is not exactly -0.0075. > Do I need to change some settings or ....? > >...

zoom on RTF text
Hi all, I am currently developing a windowless textbox object using ITextServices. Everything went very well until performed zoom on text. In my code the RTF text is rendered using TxDraw, which calculates zoom factor as this: zoom factor = (pixel height of client rect)*2540/[Himetric vertical extent]*[pixel per vertical inch]. But the result wasn't really that good, the scaled text often went out of box, and word wrap wasn't consistent specially when it scaled below 60%(above 100% much better). Does anybody know what problems caused it? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks. jm H...

FILTERING IN EXCEL
IF YOU HAVE A + B+ C = X AND YOU FILTER SO ONLY A IS VISIBLE, HOW DO YOU GET X TO ONLY EQUAL A? I suspect you can use SUBTOTAL(), but you really don't give enough detail to do more than guess... In article <A09268A0-6E41-4459-BC84-C6FC5E15AF88@microsoft.com>, "SWMARINE" <SWMARINE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > IF YOU HAVE A + B+ C = X AND YOU FILTER SO ONLY A IS VISIBLE, HOW DO YOU GET > X TO ONLY EQUAL A? ...

Excel 2007 12-09-09
I recently updated to Excel 2007 and can't figure out how to perform a function I used to on my old version of excel. I have a column of dates: 01/02/2009 01/13/2009 02/07/2009 02/19/2009 I want to sort by month, not by dates within a month. I used to format the cell to show the date as "January" or "February." Then I would use the Data-Text to Columns function and click column type "Text." That wou...

auto save
We are trying to turn auto save off, but when we close the work book, and reopen it, its turned back on again. What are we missing? Running windows 2000 operating system. Please respond to my email address. Thankyou If you install the service release mentioned in the following MSKB article, it should solve the problem: XL2000: AutoSave Settings Not Retained Between Sessions of Excel 2000 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=231117 -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html "marv" wrote: > We are trying to tur...

Excel CPU Usage
I have computer that has Windows 2000 with Excel 2000. When the user closes excel, the CPU usage spikes between 70 and 100%. It stays that way for about 15 seconds. After you close Excel, you can't open up anything because the CPU is being taxed. This only started about 2 weeks ago and it only does it with Excel. Any ideas? Thanks, Jasper I'd start by making sure that Excel is the culprit. Open up the Task Manager and go to the Processes tab so you can see what processes are using how much CPU time. Then work with an Excel file that seems to cause the problem and see ...

Office 2007: how to import Excel macros created in Excel 2003
Hi everybody, New PC, new Office package. Need some help. How can I recuperate / import all the macros, I had created in Excel 2003? Assuming it is possible to import all these, what security issues should I expect and how should I proceed? Many thanks in advance for your kind help and advice. with Brgds, Daniel Hi, Most, if not all 2003 macros will run just fine in 2007. Just open the Excel 2003 files containing the macros. I would turn around and choose the Save As command and save them as 2007 files. security is a little different in 2007 but it doesn't stop you from runn...

Time Clock in Excel
I would like to be able to click on a cell then click on a clock to enter my start and end times, i.e. start time: click in a cell, then on clock icon or button: 9:00 AM, end time: click in a cell, then on clock icon or button: 10:00 AM time worked: click in a cell to get the tme worked: 1:00 Excel has a built-in time clock. Click on a cell and touch CNTRL-SHFT-; -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201001 "LiseF" wrote: > I would like to be able to click on a cell then click on a clock to enter my > start and end times, i.e. > start time: c...

HELP please
Hi, I have 3D data that I would like to plot in Excel. This should be straightforward using the surface chart template in Excel. However, the chart that I produce when I follow the Excel wizard looks nothing like a 3D surface plot (it looks more like 2D). The data I am plotting most definitely has a surface, as there is a well known series of mathematical models underlying the observed data. I have seen several publications that have surface plot diagrams which they claim was created using Excel - what am I doing wrong ? (Pushing my luck here ...) Once I have managed to get a 3D surface plo...

Excel 2002 Printing
I am using an epson 820 printer. When I print in excel one or two columns are printing "blurry". I have tried alignment several times and it doesn't change. Printing in other applications is no problem. Hi Nannapat, This sounds exclusively like a printer a printer problem, which is probably not susceptible of an Excel solution. I would suggest that you download the latest drivers from the Epson site and check their FAQ's and troubleshooting pages. --- Regards, Norman "nannapat" <nannapat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BFA0FAA...

Formula do excel
=SE(D3>=85;G3) Nesta fórmula a célula G3 está a vermelho O que devo acrescentar à fórmula, para que o valor apareça a vermelho sem ter que ir à formatação de célula A formula cannot copy the format of a cell. -- David Biddulph "F�rmula" <F�rmula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3DD15205-0936-4CCF-ACE7-B43461AD5CEA@microsoft.com... > =SE(D3>=85;G3) > Nesta f�rmula a c�lula G3 est� a vermelho > O que devo acrescentar � f�rmula, para que o valor apare�a a vermelho sem > ter que ir ...

drawing RTF or HTML
Hi all Is there a soulution for drawing a rich text (either HTML or RTF) in the CView::OnDraw() method? Something like pDC->DrawRichText(sometext); I am looking for some clean solution, not placing RichText control on the CView's window and tricks like that. Thanks Vaclav ...

How to recover excel file that was closed without saving?
I was working in excel and wrongly I closed the excel file without saving the file. I wish to recover my workdone in excel workbook that was closed without saving. Please let me know the steps I need to follow for retrieving my data. Regards, Sorry but it's gone. You cannot recover it after doing what you have stated. Regards Ken................ ""JKhatavkar"" <"JKhatavkar"@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FCEA3B3-A7E2-4F46-981C-F22506E7759C@microsoft.com... >I was working in excel and wrongly I closed the ...

Excel Passwords #3
Quick question. Is there anyway I can get into an old employees spreadsheet that is password protected if I don't know the password (its on a MAC). Cheers, Dave Lookup 'Forget Excel Password in Google, you should find some clues there. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Dave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:f90601c3f217$f9c85050$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Quick question. Is there anyway I can get into an old > employees spreadsheet...